Three questions...

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
mrbenblue

Three questions...

Postby mrbenblue » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Who am I?
Is this real?
What is reality?
release me

vinceschubert

Re: Three questions...

Postby vinceschubert » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:47 am

We are not dispensers of information or knowledge here.
Tell us of your desires & expectations from this site ?

mrbenblue

Postby mrbenblue » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:53 pm

I desire go about my affairs in peace, effortlessly.
This site seems to be a place which can help One to snap into a different perspective.
I desire Turth, Ultimate Reality; to be in the world, but not of the world...

Time-freedom, money-freedom, to go where I want, when I want, with whom I want, buying, selling, and giving away whatever I want. But, before that, I desire to know who this "I" who wants these experiences REALLY is. As far as I can see, this is the core, the foundational knowledge: Who am I?

Can you help?
release me

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:07 pm

Can you help?
Hi Ben (?), But first a contract.
Are you willing to;
(try and) post every day ?
To give 120% honesty to yourself and me ?
To relate only from your own experiencing, no second hand knowledge, quoting etc.
To suspend all other seeking type activities for the duration of this ? (reading, viewing, meditating etc.)
Not expect a transfer of knowledge. We are not teachers.
I will ask questions, you will not attempt to answer them for me, you will communicate the response that you experience to me. The questions are to position you to SEE, to DISCOVER, to RECOGNISE something for yourself.
Agreed ?

To use the quote function, first click "post reply"
Then scroll down to my post and highlight (drag mouse over) the question or part of it that you want to respond to, then click "quote" at the top of my reply. This will put the quote in the Reply editor. You then click after the quote and type your response.

Now, let's start with those desires.
How are they experienced in the body ? What sensations are associated with the wanting ?
See if you an describe this without any thoughts that are a response to other thoughts.

vince

mrbenblue

Postby mrbenblue » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:07 pm

Are you willing to;
(try and) post every day ?
To give 120% honesty to yourself and me ?
To relate only from your own experiencing, no second hand knowledge, quoting etc.
To suspend all other seeking type activities for the duration of this ? (reading, viewing, meditating etc.)
Not expect a transfer of knowledge. We are not teachers.
I will ask questions, you will not attempt to answer them for me, you will communicate the response that you experience to me. The questions are to position you to SEE, to DISCOVER, to RECOGNISE something for yourself.
Agreed ?
Agreed. Thank you.
Now, let's start with those desires.
How are they experienced in the body ? What sensations are associated with the wanting ?
See if you an describe this without any thoughts that are a response to other thoughts.
The desires come and go. The desires are an excuse to put freedom "out there". Yet, I am experiencing being IN the world... And here it feels necessary to do or be certain things (such as work, go with the flow, be agreeable, etc..) and follow a framework others have established to get the results I am seeking.

The sensations can range from fear to excitement, anticipation and appreciation. That depends of which thought is arising. When I am acting from a place of knowledge there is an understanding of the law of Nature that physical manifestation takes patience and time.

I intend, simply, to position myself in the correct direction, and allow the universe to guide me.
release me

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:02 pm

fear to excitement, anticipation and appreciation.
These are not sensations. They are concepts ABOUT sensations.
Where in the body is a sensation and what are its' characteristics.
Is fear felt in the guts ? Is appreciation in the chest ? Are they sharp, dull, throbbing, etc.
Can you distinguish between sensation and a concept about a sensation ?
takes patience and time.
Explain how these are other than concepts ?

love

vince

mrbenblue

Postby mrbenblue » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:14 am

Time and patience... these are concepts. They refer to the space between nothing and something (like digital state 0 and state 1). Time and patience also point to the process of "change" it takes to bring existence (or transmutation) into being.

I am aware of sensation, and concepts arise (in thought) as a reaction to sensation. I understand that inherently meaning is relative, according to each individual's conditioned standard of "normal" (our expectations).

The sensation fear for example, for me, can be described as: "feels like a tightening in the chest. It’s a state of dynamic high entropy."
Yes, I think I can distinguish between concept and sensation.
release me

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:46 am

Ben, there's no right of wrong answers here. There is no test to see what you know or don't know. The crux of this process (to position you...) is whether we are reacting to Reality or story. The world including our language confuses the two regularly. Labels are frequently taken as the thing itself. This line for example;
The sensation fear for example, for me, can be described as: "feels like a tightening in the chest. It’s a state of dynamic high entropy."
"feels like a tightening in the chest", although it includes the concept of tightening is a reasonable description of actual sensation, whereas "a state of dynamic high entropy" is bullshit. Total concept. How in the world do you experience an amount of thermal energy not available for work ? (why wouldn't you say "feels hot in the chest" ? )
here it feels necessary to do or be certain things
Let's investigate this. Language says "feels", and there may be physical sensations associated with it, but i take it that you mean that there is a belief that carries an imperative to behave a certain way in order to avoid something. If this is right (or not) can you expand on it please.

mrbenblue

Postby mrbenblue » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:14 am

here it feels necessary to do or be certain things
Let's investigate this. Language says "feels", and there may be physical sensations associated with it, but i take it that you mean that there is a belief that carries an imperative to behave a certain way in order to avoid something. If this is right (or not) can you expand on it please.
This is correct. It seems life is happening effortlessly, already. But, the character (individual body) thinks he has an idea about what is right/wrong, good/bad. Hence, he tries to move himself and "the world" to manifest the image of perfection (perfect alignment of self and world) that he holds. Life is simply happening; without him, his judgement, his concepts, or his words. Yet, somehow he is here to observe "it all".

Sometimes it feel it is happening through him (the person's perspective), and sometimes it is he who is observed.
release me

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:16 pm

Yet, somehow he is here to observe "it all".
What is the 'flavor' of that observation ? Does it elicit reactions that modify what is observed ? (answer from actual experience)

mrbenblue

Postby mrbenblue » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:56 am

What is the 'flavor' of that observation ?
Currently, the flavor is one of deliciousness.
The observation is happening through him, yet he is here to observe it.
Does it elicit reactions that modify what is observed ?
When observed from THAT place, the observing can not be modified. What is observed is always changing.
In the moment, actual experience is ALWAYS ok. In fact, when looked at precisely, gratitude for Life exists.
release me

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:35 am

So Ben, Is there a 'me', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever? how about self, is there anything that is separate from everything else?

mrbenblue

Postby mrbenblue » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:39 pm

So Ben, Is there a 'me', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever? how about self, is there anything that is separate from everything else?
Life will do as it pleases. It is all ok. There is not a separate "me", although at times an "I"-thought arises.
Other people seems to be ungrounded when "I" am not here...
release me

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:37 pm

Other people seems to be ungrounded when "I" am not here...
i don't understand what you mean by this.
Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works.

mrbenblue

Postby mrbenblue » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:40 am

Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works.
The separate self is a mind-generated classification of duality, for purposes of differentiation. The illusion is believing that the thought containing the (mind-created) character is actually the Self. The True Self observes.
release me

Return to “ARCHIVES”