LFG

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
GioB

Re: LFG

Postby GioB » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:39 pm

Luchana,
Am still thinking about this a lot specifically around there being only now. It seems to me I have only thought it through not looked at it sufficiently. I want to add to my answers if you give me till tomorrow.
As always thank you,
John

Luchana

Postby Luchana » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:10 am

Hi John.

sure. Take your time.
Just don't go into thinking and intellectualisaion..
Look with the eyes of a chlld. A child doesn't know how things are. Doesn't know anything about the past and future.
Look like a child.

Much love,
Luchana
Remember. You're dreaming.

GioB

Postby GioB » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:41 am

Hi Luchana,

The following is what I wanted to add to my previous post.

All experience is happening Now. And all experience nothing happening outside of experience.
In looking at this what is noticed is that words, ideas, memories do not point to something outside of experience now. When I say New York, there is no real city of New York. There are just the words New York and the sensations that come with that word. Similarly, when I remember what I had for breakfast yesterday, there is no breakfast that happened yesterday, there is only a thought whose content is "yesterday's breakfast".

Through this what has been difficult has been trying to understand if change exists. It seems that change is there. Though till now it has been impossible to point to. Whenever I try to, all I find is an experience that is happening now. When the idea of change comes up that idea is happening now.

Finally the thought of reality existing independent of perception is being let go off. It is more and more clear that what is is not a table. But an experience of a moment in which there is an experience that is named table. And within that experience of the moment there is so much, a lot of it thought, mental images, which are just as real as table.

Much love and hope this all makes sense,
John

Luchana

Postby Luchana » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:36 am

Hi John,
All experience is happening Now. And all experience nothing happening outside of experience.
In looking at this what is noticed is that words, ideas, memories do not point to something outside of experience now. When I say New York, there is no real city of New York. There are just the words New York and the sensations that come with that word. Similarly, when I remember what I had for breakfast yesterday, there is no breakfast that happened yesterday, there is only a thought whose content is "yesterday's breakfast".

Through this what has been difficult has been trying to understand if change exists. It seems that change is there. Though till now it has been impossible to point to. Whenever I try to, all I find is an experience that is happening now. When the idea of change comes up that idea is happening now.

Finally the thought of reality existing independent of perception is being let go off. It is more and more clear that what is is not a table. But an experience of a moment in which there is an experience that is named table. And within that experience of the moment there is so much, a lot of it thought, mental images, which are just as real as table.

Much love and hope this all makes sense,
John
Beautiful. All this make sense yes. It is hard to describe this mystery...

Do you notice a difference in your daily life, in the activities, interactions .. and so forth?
Please, report from the last days.

Also spent time looking at these questions:

Is there a seer?

Is there a feeler?

Is there a hearer?

Is there a taster?

Is there a smeller?

Is there a controller?

Is there a chooser?

Is there a decider?

Is there an experiencER at all?

Is there anyone or anything having the experience of whatever is happening?

Is there anything that is not totally clear and you would like to look at?

Much love,
Luchana

Luchana

Postby Luchana » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:37 am

Hi John,

hope everything is ok with you. It's been some time ...

How is the looking going on?

Much love,
Luchana

Return to “THE GATE”