Awakent

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Abner

Re: Awakent

Postby Abner » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:06 am

Hi, Stafford
It "appears" that I dont control my thoughts.
Be well...Abner

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:21 pm

Hi, Stafford
It "appears" that I dont control my thoughts.
Be well...Abner
Hi Abner, Apologies for the Late Reply, The Day Through me around Yesterday Hard Day Sorry !!! I just want too say I'm Enjoying Guiding You & You are Doing Great !!!
Yes Thoughts are Random at Best !!! Ok so We have gone over & Looked at How We don't control Thoughts & Words can't explain what The Truth IS or Who We Are !!! How is this Feeling for You my Dear Abner & What would You say You Are ??? Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Abner

Postby Abner » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:33 am

Hi, Stafford
I want to be honest with you. I dont feel
like I am doing well. Im not sure about thoughts
and I know that words are not the thing, but I
dont know how it applies here. You always say that you are sorry, that you dont have the time to get
back sooner. We dont appear to have a constant rapour, and we dont communicate in real time.
After 24 hrs or more you only ask me one wuestion. Although I really appreciate and am
truely thankful for your time and effort, I
question if this is working at all.
You truely good friend...Abner

Abner

Postby Abner » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:53 am

Hi, again, Stafford
It is obvious ,to me, that you are a very very kind

sensitive and very special person. The last thing I wish to do
is to hurt you. I only wish to share my true feelings with you. This, working toward awakining, is of the very most importance to me. I have been trying, unsucessfully, for many many many years and sometimes blame myself for my failure.
I hope you understand
Your very apprecateive frend...Abner

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:29 am

Hi, Stafford
I want to be honest with you. I dont feel
like I am doing well. Im not sure about thoughts
and I know that words are not the thing, but I
dont know how it applies here. You always say that you are sorry, that you dont have the time to get
back sooner. We dont appear to have a constant rapour, and we dont communicate in real time.
After 24 hrs or more you only ask me one wuestion. Although I really appreciate and am
truely thankful for your time and effort, I
question Though working at all.
You truely good friend...Abner

Hi, again, Stafford
It is obvious ,to me, that you are a very very kind

sensitive and very special person. The last thing I wish to do
is to hurt you. I only wish to share my true feelings with you. This, working toward awakining, is of the very most importance to me. I have been trying, unsucessfully, for many many many years and sometimes blame myself for my failure.
I hope you understand
Your very apprecateive frend...Abner
Hi my Dear Abner my Friend & Thank You for Your Honesty & Please, You haven't failed at Any of This !!! I Understand How Important This IS Too You Because it's The same for me, I Really nearly Lost my Life my first awakening Because I didn't have Help, So I won't abandon You & if I can't Guide You I Would find Someone else here Who can So no worries !!!
Ok So This IS So so Simple that Our Complex mind can't Except This, We're a Happening, an Image Created In & Out of Each Moment Wow gets me & i Still Don't Get IT, Its Totally Seen Though !¿!
I ask one question at a time only so I don't get into Teacher mode Lol Its Easy for me Too tell & Teach This, However This can't Be Taught it has Too Be Seen !?! And as for our Rapour I'll Definitely try & Post more often, its just, no Excuses, however Life has Been moving me in All Kinds of Directions & can only get too what's in front of me !?! Life Truly Truly moves & Creates Us & Looking forward towards You Seeing This As Well Abner !!!
Ok knowing Words can't Explain This & Words are Thoughts so that makes Thoughts a little useless & The Sense Work on their own Right, What would You Say You're Actually Doing, Remember You don't have too do anything Too Be ?!? Without Thinking about it Just Looking, What would You say is left for You Too Do ??? Ok hopefully I don't get too Carried away & made this unclear just let me know !!! Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Abner

Postby Abner » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:51 am

Hi, Stafford
I dont "see" that there is anything for me to do.
My senses work automatically, like breathing.
As for my mind it is also on auto pilot.Although I am not happy with all my thoughts. All is working without me.
Thank you for being so understanding.
Be well, your friend...Abner

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:02 am

Ok I Read my last Post & too Simplify This Take a Look around You & inside You, is this or isn't this Happening without Your control & Thinking is useful but Useless in answering This if that makes better sense !?! Ok Lots of Love Take care Yours Truly Stafford

Abner

Postby Abner » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:28 am

Hi,Stafford
I thought that I understood your post, and yes it is all happening without me. My question is: isnt my response comming from thinking or is that just an automatic ( free ) response.
Be well... Abner

Return to “THE GATE”