Seeing reality

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Antina0

Re: Seeing reality

Postby Antina0 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:26 pm

Yes there was a expectation of some thing good to happening. Nothing is ever going to happen. Realisation that without expectation there is nothing left here. Expectations are thoughts about a future that doesn’t exist. A total fantasy. Thoughts about the past has always been seen as ridiculous. Now realise thoughts of the future are equally ridiculous. This is only this here now. Noticing what’s here now. Me was expectation. Can’t see that me was anything else.

Antina0

Postby Antina0 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:11 pm

Every thought can be discarded. Every thought can be disregarded. Every thought is not to be believed. Thoughts are from a perspective that doesn’t exist.

Antina0

Postby Antina0 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:53 am

In stillness it is felt nothing is happening in all of this.

Antina0

Postby Antina0 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:10 am

These words don’t mean anything. Any thought that these words mean anything or there is some one writing these words is imagination. There is no one reading these words. It was all a game. Fun but not really happening. How can anything happen in no time to one thing? If I went to see a teacher this would be imagination. It would be what already is, going to see what already is. I would be going nowhere. There is nothing to do but notice this is one. This is easy to see it is in my face. I can’t get away from this.

Antina0

Postby Antina0 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:20 am

The food I eat is me. Everything I see is me. I thought there was no me. It is all me.

Matthew

Postby Matthew » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:55 pm

Okay cool :-)
I will report back soon!
First there is a mountain,
Then there is no mountain,
Then there is.

JonathanR

Postby JonathanR » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:17 pm

Hi Matthew

I have no further questions for Antina.

Thank you

Jon

Matthew

Postby Matthew » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:57 pm

I've sent you a private message
First there is a mountain,
Then there is no mountain,
Then there is.

Antina0

Postby Antina0 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:59 pm

No message will make any difference now. I don’t care if this moment last for ever. I don’t care if nothing happens. Everything is here. I thought there was no consciousness. Everything is conscious. I thought there was no god everything is god. Everything seen, heard, touched, tasted, felt is the one thing. Words are nothing in this.

Return to “ARCHIVES”