Cosmic Consciousness

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Gregoryblade

Re: Cosmic Consciousness

Postby Gregoryblade » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:21 am

your task here is to keep coming back to what you can observe in your direct experience right now. That's my task here - to keep you focused on that.
Greetings Sioned and thank you for getting me focused. I know you are gifting your time and talent.

I am be-ing in the present. The mind/imagination is not experiencing. It’s not a sense organ.

Imagining has been revealed for what it is.

Now is like the Unknown looking at the Unknown. Yet there is seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting and touching. You are driving me out of my mind!

Seamist

Postby Seamist » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:08 am

Hi Gregory
Imagining has been revealed for what it is
ok, good! we can move on in that case.
[b]Let’s move on to time.
1. Does time exist in DE?
2. Can past or future be found in DE?
Give detailed examples from you own life please.
[/b]
xx

Gregoryblade

Postby Gregoryblade » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:10 pm

Let’s move on to time.
1. Does time exist in DE?
2. Can past or future be found in DE?
Give detailed examples from you own life please.

In DE experience there is the present sensations of the senses. Seeing, hearing etc. Time as past, present and future is not DE. There is only the present. Thoughts arise in the present also. The past is only an idea NOW as well as the future.

Many many years ago I had an out-of-body experience which left me disoriented afterwards and I could not sleep for days. I finally went to the hospital. When the doctor asked me what was wrong, I blurted out, “I’m stuck in the present moment and I can’t get out!”.

This is a true statement even though the mind can construct a tidy timeline. The timeline is imaginary however.

I can recall driving my car yesterday to yoga class and stumbling through some poses. That was a DE at one time but only exists as a memory NOW. I plan to go to class again but that is only a probability NOW and that class does not exist at all! Both past and future are mental images and we have gone over many times how mental images are just that and NOT DE.

What if I stare at a clock with a moving second hand? Am I seeing time move? Or am I seeing and hearing an electrical device moving? I can move the hands of the clock to a different position and I can take the batteries out and stop the clock. Has anything changed? No! I’m still stuck in the present moment and can’t get out!

Peace to you Sioned (“Gracious gift of God”)

Gregory

Seamist

Postby Seamist » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:49 pm

In DE experience there is the present sensations of the senses. Seeing, hearing etc. Time as past, present and future is not DE. There is only the present. Thoughts arise in the present also. The past is only an idea NOW as well as the future
yes

And so...let's change tack now..

[b]Seeing Exercise - Part I
The usual belief that 'I am this body' is usually tied in with the belief that the body as a separate item is responsible or 'DOING' the senses - 'I see', 'I hear', 'I feel' etc
We will begin with 'seeing' - Just that one sense on its own.

Close your eyes.
With eyes closed, you will now experience 'blackness'. There may be other things you can find going on, sure. If you are looking at a bright light, there may be a red glow. There may be sparkly bits or cloudy flecks appearing and disappearing - It really doesn't matter about the specifics.

Just to make things simple, whatever you can see with eyes closed, I'm going to refer to it as 'black' or 'blackness' just for simplicity.

1) With eyes closed, can you confirm that what is experienced is 'blackness' as I mentioned?
2) Is there anything else in 'seeing' other than 'blackness'?
3) Can what is witnessing the blackness be found?
4) Can a pair of eyes, an 'I' / 'me', a person be found that is witnessing the blackness? Or is there just 'blackness' to be found?
What do you find?
Can an INHERENT SEE-ER be found? Would anything that is suggested as the see-er, be anything other than a concept/idea/thought?
[/b]
xx

Gregoryblade

Postby Gregoryblade » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:21 pm

Hello again, Nice to hear from you.
1) With eyes closed, can you confirm that what is experienced is 'blackness' as I mentioned?
Yes I can. There is blackness.
2) Is there anything else in 'seeing' other than 'blackness'?
No there is not.
3) Can what is witnessing the blackness be found?
There is only the blackness. The blackness is. No-thing else.
4) Can a pair of eyes, an 'I' / 'me', a person be found that is witnessing the blackness? Or is there just 'blackness' to be found?
What do you find?
Looking reveals blackness only. There is no seen this looking at a that. There is only That. Thatness.
Can an INHERENT SEE-ER be found? Would anything that is suggested as the see-er, be anything other than a concept/idea/thought?
There is only the seen. Trying to look backwards, there is no-thing to be found. From the minds eye, there is absolute no-thingnesss. The Unknown. It can make up stuff but the Truth prevails when simply looking. There is only the seen.

Fear has been dropped. Fear is projecting mind on to the Unknown. That which sees cannot be seen. Only stories can be made up about it. This is the fundamental insight. It doesn’t change any thing. It frees the mind from its addiction to seeing from a particular view. It liberates the senses. The exploration of what is can begin. But not with the thinking conceptual mind. I am sitting outside and a seed with wings just landed in front of me. Perfect.

With gratitude, Gregoryblade

Seamist

Postby Seamist » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:25 pm

Tell me more what you mean when you refer to "that which sees"?

Gregoryblade

Postby Gregoryblade » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:18 pm

Tell me more what you mean when you refer to "that which sees"?
Smile. That is one of the best trick questions I have been asked. Smile. You have asked a question and I wish to honor it. Shall I sing? Shall I dance?

Due to sense orientation there is a whole lot of That. Any Subject is still another That. It’s an endless loop of going nowhere back to right here with all of That.

I don’t know what sees. And maybe I never will. When I am in the presence of “another” in complete ignorance and the “other” confirms ignorance the We becomes a One. In perhaps the only way it can be done.

There is a willingness in each one of us to end the suffering caused by the experience of separation from All That Is. When the pain is great enough an opening occurs and the great search begins.

When the answer is found it is not complete until it is shared. It was meant to be this way.

There is the story about God/Oneness who was moved to experience Himself. Since there was only Oneness in Truth how could this be done? Duality was born but it was never meant to be believed. Only enjoyed in a great state of bliss and love. We know the rest of the story.

Seamist

Postby Seamist » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:46 am

Not meant as a trick question

Seamist

Postby Seamist » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:58 am

To rephrase my question... Do you have a sense of there being a "someone" who sees? Someone that might subtly be a ayou?
x

Seamist

Postby Seamist » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:58 am

Just trying to work out where we might need to go next

Gregoryblade

Postby Gregoryblade » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:59 pm

Thank you for doing this. You are a gift to the world.
To rephrase my question... Do you have a sense of there being a "someone" who sees? Someone that might subtly be a ayou?
When I look for a me there is the wordless. There is no-thingness. It could perhaps be said that there is pure Subjectivity. Looking results in only being returned to what lies before the senses. The seer cannot be seen.

What I am is not a bigger self, a better self or an enlightened self. I am as God created me. While I cannot see who or what moves my arms, I am aware at times of a certain light or brightness that shines through my form into the environment in front of me and around me. Perhaps it is always there. It is pure delightful bliss and love. It has been experienced while engaging in these exercises.

I would like at some point to do a little no self to no self communication.

I look forward to what is next!

Gregoryblade

Gregoryblade

Postby Gregoryblade » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:05 pm

Truth is silent but when met with questions it is compelled to speak. I discover new words and wisdom when answering your questions. It is a wonderful journey.

Seamist

Postby Seamist » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:40 am

Hi
The seer cannot be seen
What is this seer?
xx

Gregoryblade

Postby Gregoryblade » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:06 pm

What is this seer?
xx
Thank you for this process of inquiry. It focuses consciousness on That Which Sees which brings Light into the mind, body and the environment benefiting All.

To answer such a question, the process must take into account that words are being used. Words are fundamentally limited as are the questioner and answerer. We are in fact a body subject to the limitations of this manifest universe and it’s overall evolution. This does not mean that the Purely Unmanifest Divine cannot pierce through in a direct blessing way.

If you were asking this question because you wanted to know the answer, I would contact you via phone, Skype or in person. This is because the answer to this question is an experience. You have been assisting me in “seeing” this Truth.

The answer to this question has been given many times over and has divided the world and people from each other. What will My pointing answer be? For this I invoke the Seer by saying to myself, “Spirit on my mind, on my lips and in my heart”.

The Seer cannot be seen or known with any sense as It Is not an object. It is Pure Radical Subjectivity. It is the condition through which all beings are aware. It is like a nothing knowing everything. It Is That which Is everything while also transcending all. I have called it the One Being of All and That Which Is Being All Things.

Any pointing to the Seer must include Love, Peace and Joy as these three are like the arms of It reaching into the phenomenal world. Nearly everyone can attest to this.

This is what is coming through in this moment. For me the answer is a moving target.

I hold that human life is the struggle to express what the Seer Is although It can shine through perfectly in graceful moments. We have all had these moments. Such moments reveal all is Divine and One. I am going to finish my Asian bowl of noodles now for lunch.

Peace, Love and Joy

Seamist

Postby Seamist » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:24 pm

Hi Gregory,
This is beginning to feel like it's not moving forward to me: is there more than you want/ need to do in terms of this inquiry, do you think?
With bestest wishes,
Sioned

Return to “THE GATE”