1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?
There is not and never was. that is a false self, created by thought
2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your
own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.
I remember l some of the time before learning to talk. that was different. there was no unhappiness or separate self, suffering. learning language /symbols changed existence, brought the idea of self into being. this created the sense of "i"
stopping and looking at it and answering the questions makes it clear without a doubt that this is a made-up entity.
3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue?
Please report from the past few days.
I had some understanding of this from looking on my own but getting the questions in a clear format helped me look more closely.
4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?
Every time I tried to look for the false self I could see more clearly that it was empty, nothing there. the first questions kept coming back to me about looking for the self behind the eyes and I could see that there was nothing there. it was spacious and empty. This stayed with me for all the future questions and just seeing this pushed me over the edge.
5) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice, and control. What makes things happen? How does it work?
What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.
these are words or ideas about how things work. control, free will, decision, intention. these are lies or misunderstandings that the ego takes as its own after the fact. things happen, they unfold all we do is watch them happening.
6) Anything to add?
It is simple. it just takes observing what is really happening.