Thisness

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Snowyalice

Thisness

Postby Snowyalice » Mon May 13, 2019 9:05 pm

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
I don't understand anything. Bugger I am not going to do too well at this ! There is no sense of separation in me whatever this me is? Living this mystery!! Consciousness loving to endeavour to speak what can not be spoken yet having fun trying.

What are you looking for at LU?
Compulsion to express the inexpressible and also share with others the extraordinary ordinariness of this. Initial dissolution of the sense of an I within the body and then the sense of just being conciousness itself , as the body , was very confusing for the mind for awhile and it would have been a great assistance to hear from others who had gone through that. I talk into my phone in the recordings just to be able to speak around the still inexpressible state of this. I am doing that just because I am. I do not know why I want to be in this forum, I don't think I even need to know. Everything I do know is gobbledygook anyhow." This"is to real for thoughts.

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
I do not have an expectation from a guided conversation, which you think I would have to be here in the first place. This is more an exploration into the unknown for me, expectations are not really on the radar for me, in fact nor is a radar? What Does a guided conversation mean ? Who is guiding and what is being guided ? It is all conciousness playing with itself, as itself, through itself. But fun to play and no doubt very supportive and kind.

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?

There is no one here left to inquire and the dream of the inquirer ? What was that ? Lol.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self? 11

JonathanR

Re: Thisness

Postby JonathanR » Wed May 15, 2019 7:06 am

Hi Snowyalice,

Nice to meet you. I'm Jon.

I read your post and of course it is interesting.

Where things are now, was the realisation (or whatever you like to call it) quite recent?

If you'd like I can ask some questions and we could have a chat here for a while? I'm wondering how your shift in consciousness occurred? Was it prompted by something you were investigating or doing or did it just happen, so to speak?

All the best

Jon

Snowyalice

Postby Snowyalice » Wed May 15, 2019 7:31 am

Hi Jon
Thank you for your reply. I had been an inquirer into who or what I am since I can remember. The dissolution at the level of the gut happened about a year and a half ago so not long really. It was an awakening like a thief in the night in that there was not an actual moment when I got out of a chair and I had gone. The dissolution was very gentle and so subtle as to not be noticed until I realised I was no longer sensing a me or I inside the body. There were days of laughing and crying for no reason prior, and on looking at my writings of the time, I had written that after listening to Bodi Avasa one night, in the morning I could not sense an I within the body. All I can really say is I knew the gateless gate was here , as this , and I was going to wait for ever here, neither patiently or impatiently, with no expectation, and it was Grace. Grace dissolves you, Grace Amazing Grace.
You don't do it, you can not partake in awakening, the self wants somehow to be in it too, it's not like that. You will never experience awakening. I do not experience awakening. It simply IS.

JonathanR

Postby JonathanR » Wed May 15, 2019 8:28 pm

Thank you very much Snowyalice.

So how can I help you?

Are you looking for access to the LU community?
Are you interested in assisting others to see that there's no self?

Many thanks

Snowyalice

Postby Snowyalice » Thu May 16, 2019 6:02 am

I am following my nose. Lol. I know nothing and hold on to nothing, if it is an assistance to others by speaking from no thing then yes I can do that. Although the sense of not feeling an I within is extraordinary and obviously not personal , in an odd kind of way it is personal in that the freedom from suffering from a self happens here ? I do not see others as lacking in any way, as there is not an I within seeing suffering without. This is just happening. Separation shouldn't even be a word in the dictionary! It appears that conciousness loves love whatever this mystery of love is. It goes without saying I am a work in progress and honesty is the guide. Thank you Jon.

JonathanR

Postby JonathanR » Thu May 16, 2019 7:59 pm

So far you haven't said what you're hoping for by being here. I'm very glad that you can speak so clearly and confidently of your experience. Well done.

What we do here is guide people to notice that there never was and never will be a self. When people come along who already 'see' we generally ask them a few questions. (But unless I'm wrong you don't seem very interested?) They usually want this, or to become a guide or to join our Facebook groups.

Please let me know if I can be of assistance, otherwise I'd like to move on to answer someone who needs help.

Thank you

Jon

Snowyalice

Postby Snowyalice » Fri May 17, 2019 6:05 am

Thank you Jon
Your interpretation "that I am not very interested " is not the case. Because I am always here ,as this, life experiencing itself without the self yet during my day selfing all day. I call it "selfing" being in the world in relation to the other. I am not a self and I am.
The huge thing is I am no longer identified with identity. I have no agenda, no thought or ideas of what I want to give or receive from this forum, this is the quality of no self. Living the mystery of this and being completely available to what ever arises. I have no self that you can say "well done" too. I was looking to share with others who have come to this abiding being and also those who want to taste the stillness of being. So it is not that I am not interested, I am more an invitation for an inquirer to share the ground of being. I am mystery unfolding, I am not a static stuck set of ideas that I want to impose on others as someone who feels they know something. It is the self itself that holds to ideas. Words come from the no thing. If you have others you would prefer to talk with so be it.

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Fri May 17, 2019 4:40 pm

Hi Snowyalice,
Lovely to meet you. I will continue conversation with you as Jon has kindly asked for other guide to take over.
Can you tell me, what are you looking for?

Love
Truth realized will set you free.
http://ilonaciunaite.com

Snowyalice

Postby Snowyalice » Fri May 17, 2019 11:45 pm

Sharing with others the amazingness of this. Conciousness loves endeavouring to express the unexpressable. I am looking ,yet I am not looking "for" because with no self here ,there is no one looking for anything. It is a sense of lack that looks for something. Lack is experienced when feeling divided or "seperate from". This is the drive of the seeker. No separation is experienced here. So no looking, no lack, I misunderstood this site. The expression of the dissolution of self I am endeavouring to share and the openness to anyone's genuine enquiry or shared expressions of living this amazing beingness seems ,to not be resonating with what you are endeavouring to provide on this site. I will bow out gracefully. Lol.

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sat May 18, 2019 2:30 am

Wonderful :)
There are LU Facebook groups for sharing with others after seeing through the illusion of separateness. To get there we ask some ‘final questions’. This forum is purely for those that are seeking FOR something. As you say you are not looking for anything, just to connect with others. If you like, you are welcome to answer the questions :)

Love

Snowyalice

Postby Snowyalice » Sat May 18, 2019 2:42 am

Thank you for your recognition, even though I speak this truth of my experiencing now, I am a human being warts an all!
I am currently not on Facebook. If you feel it could be of some assistance to join I will.
I gave no knowledge, I hold nothing from the past in regard to concepts or profound truths. I have no credentials.
Anything that comes from me, comes from emptiness. Thank you again

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sun May 19, 2019 3:41 pm

Dear Alice, if you are interested in guiding and assisting seekers in this forum, your help would be very appreciated. Yes, it is grace that facilitates awakening, but there are also some questions, that when answered and really looked at gets the illusion unveiled. This whole forum is a testimony of that.
Love.

Snowyalice

Postby Snowyalice » Sun May 19, 2019 8:33 pm

Yes that is why I have come here. Love loves love. I just have to sit and find my way around the site. I read all the frequently asked questions and it banbuzzled me. Lol. Yes for those who are intent on looking just the burning within, the drive of grace through the body means they are ripening for the ultimate accident. Thank you

Return to “THE GATE”