Unquestionable new perception, freedom

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
JonathanR

Re: Unquestionable new perception, freedom

Postby JonathanR » Fri May 17, 2019 10:48 pm

. Absolut realization of seeing life as a whole.
I'm not looking of some sort of experience
Good. Expectations of particular experiences need to be dropped.
. Everyone was making all the efforts for us to buy the house that we like.
And there was l with no control about anything.
After we leave l took the calculator to do some calculations and my wife said: why are you doing that? There are people making that for us. Stop thinking and relax and just see what is going on now. Great women.
I felt clearly oneness in this afternoon experience in witch l hadn't any control.
Great! This is excellent. Yes. It's as if thoughts about needing to control things make it seem that there is a self that must control everything. But as you say, everything was happening without 'you controlling'. This is very helpful to notice. See if it is possible to notice more situations in which a 'you' is not 'controlling' what happens?

Love

Jon

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Fri May 17, 2019 11:35 pm

Hi Jon,
I can see many situations in my life that I hadn't no control that made me be pissed off (sorry). If l look at it carefully, the same experience can make me having no resistence, no control (like yesterday) or making me be pissed of.
As all is just life happening and DE is true it is so stupid to be pissed off because this reaction will not change in any way what happened and what is happening. Is a waste of energy and a ridiculous or even insane or even humorous if l could saw myself (the empty l) present.
In DE all this can be wiped out and relax about living.
I'm seeing this more and more and l will continue to notice that, as you said and recommend.
Thank you so much Jon
Love

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Sat May 18, 2019 10:13 pm

Today l didn't control anything. This doesn't means that everything went well, on the contrary. In this times of conflict in family, not triggered by me, makes a suspense in time that is difficult to go through. But anyway the 'automatically' returned and all is OK.
Thank you Jon.
Love.

JonathanR

Postby JonathanR » Sun May 19, 2019 9:03 am

Hi Osnofa
. Today l didn't control anything. This doesn't means that everything went well, on the contrary. In this times of conflict in family, not triggered by me, makes a suspense in time that is difficult to go through.
Yes. I understand what you're saying. This happens in my own family too. In the heat of conflict it is very easy to feel upset or angry.

There can be talk about 'the end of suffering', as if suffering could be bought to an end 'for me'. But that is an idea that there is, a 'me' that could somehow switch off all the sensations that are experienced as unconfortable and thus 'not suffer'.

But during these times it is very possible to notice the reaction or resistance going on and it gives an opportunity to see how the illusion of 'self' works. How it seems somehow stronger at these times. It's even possible to look and see at these moments that yes... there is conflict going on between people...but no, there is still no self (other than the uncomfortable sensations and thoughts ABOUT one.

All best

Jon

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Sun May 19, 2019 10:51 pm

Hi Jon,
Ah ah ah, no self, all ABOUT one, sensations and thoughts pleasent or uncomfortable.
I looked very attentive and l see, l see that.
All ABOUT one. No self. That's it.
Thank you Jon.
Love

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Sun May 19, 2019 11:02 pm

New strange perception, intimate but impersonal, paradoxal because is this one looking but it is everything that this one looks simultaneously.
Ah ah, I see it.
Good night Jon
An hug.

JonathanR

Postby JonathanR » Mon May 20, 2019 12:46 am

Hello Osnofa

Your post is delightful. I'm happy.

Let me know how it looks tomorrow?

An hug

Jon

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Mon May 20, 2019 10:43 pm

Hi Jon,
The day began with my son of 7 years old not going to school by health issues. My wife was tired and stayed in bed.
Because she did not appear to lunch l asked her what's going on. She said to me that's all over, ended. I didn't become to much upset but thinked about telling what's going on to the son of her with 22 and my son with 22 also but stayed still. In the afternoon she got out of bed and we talked about what happened and she asked me if l knew what she was meant by saying ended. I said that we were going to separate. She said no, lt is all about ending the old and start a refresh life. It seems that she knows all about me. She is very intelligent, intuitive. She gave me hugs and kindness and care.
I was like a car that she removed the gasoline and then told me to start.
After that all runs smoothly.
But during the day the ABOUT one was present.
Thank you for your support,
A hug Jon.

JonathanR

Postby JonathanR » Tue May 21, 2019 7:00 am

Hi Osnofa

I'm glad your day ended well. It must have been difficult.

I know what you mean when you say the 'ABOUT one' but is it ever more than thoughts (and sensations) appearing ABOUT a someone? Or is there a real one hiding somewhere? Anywhere?

Jon

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Tue May 21, 2019 7:32 am

Hi Jon,
If it is more than thoughts and sensations and a real one is hiding somewhere, than it must be my wife hiding something. And the reason for my anxiety.
Thank you Jon.
An hug.

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Tue May 21, 2019 7:40 am

Hi Jon,
If it's more than thoughts and sensations and a real one is hiding something it can only be my wife. And for that the reason for my anxiety.

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Tue May 21, 2019 8:56 am

Hi Jon,
What a deep question!
Let's wipe out the suspicion.
No, there is no real one hiding somewhere, anywhere. The real one is the illusory me.
There is just raw experience and life unfolding, happening by itself.
A hug Jon.

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Tue May 21, 2019 10:39 am

Yes. Just accumulation of thoughts making up the self.
Absolut surrender to life it is all ABOUT.
Dammit, this cigarettes and pills to protect the me. This is very clear.
Thank you Jon.

JonathanR

Postby JonathanR » Tue May 21, 2019 10:45 pm

Hi Osnofa

So, can you say with a big fat 'yes' that the illusion of self is seen? That there is no doubt about this?

Thank you

Jon

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Tue May 21, 2019 11:56 pm

Hi Jon,
YES. And l can say that l saw it when l was 22 years old. Life, only life and all is living, even the rocks, stones, sand. And Cleary could see the self in others. Masked and unconsciously driven energy.
Everything has energy. And speaking with freedom l always known the magic of life, of the fresh happenings and when life was in a 'positive' l never take ownership of it. I was simply grateful for it. I was enjoying myself with no l controlling it. Just life and the magnificent of it.
On the other side, when 'negativity' was at place l looked for an l to be responsible for it. And the sense of l me built up. Guilt, sadness, and on and on.
Now that l can see that both sides are simply the flow of life, the self, negative by nature, it's an illusion, a deception, destructive and simply by beeing a thought what can it do, l have no doubt.
I know this is the beginning with no end because l doesn't exist but presence always will be thankful for your support and encouragement and dedication. One will never forget you.
Waiting for your stamp (ha, ha, ha) for approval a big hug my dear Jon.
I'm asking if l'm free to contact you, just in case, because is just the beginning and some doubts may appear.
Once again a big hug Jon.

Return to “ARCHIVES”