Liberation

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
adilerten

Re: Liberation

Postby adilerten » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:25 pm

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?
2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.
3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.
4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?
5) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.
6) Anything to add?
Events happen, deeds are done, but there is no individual doer thereof."
Buddha

Suzanne68

Postby Suzanne68 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:16 pm

All clear.
Do I start over with the same 5 questions?

adilerten

Postby adilerten » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:57 am

All clear.
Do I start over with the same 5 questions?
However you like suzanne just write what sounds true
Buddha

Suzanne68

Postby Suzanne68 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:08 pm

Ok, thank you Adil. Wiil do.
Metta,
Suzanne

Suzanne68

Postby Suzanne68 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:31 pm

5) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience

I don’t know what makes things happen. All that is known is that there isn’t any controller deciding, choosing, or intending things to happen.
Since there is no controller, there is no one responsible for anything either. Life flows on its own. A good example of this is that bodily functions, happen on their own, no one separate entity directing that. Same for trees growing or loosing their leaves in the fall.

Metta,
Suzanne

adilerten

Postby adilerten » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:27 am

5) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience

I don’t know what makes things happen. All that is known is that there isn’t any controller deciding, choosing, or intending things to happen.
Since there is no controller, there is no one responsible for anything either. Life flows on its own. A good example of this is that bodily functions, happen on their own, no one separate entity directing that. Same for trees growing or loosing their leaves in the fall.

Metta,
Suzanne
thank you Suzanne for your answers
can you please copy paste or re answer all the rest of the questions here as a new post.
sorry for the details
sending love
Buddha

Suzanne68

Postby Suzanne68 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:20 pm

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?
2) Explain in detail wha the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.
3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.
5) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.
6) Anything to add?

1) no there isn’t any me or I anywhere in an shape or form that can be observed or found.

2) The illusion of the separate self is thinking and believing that the “me” truly exists and that it therefore must be protected, defended from and completed by the “others”. The illusion of a separate self starts when the mind is unaware of the actual experience. Or some thought triggers its appearance. When the illusion happens, the self starts to grasp onto the content of thoughts and concepts and gets lost in them, like a waking dream. When the mind is under the spell of the illusion, it feels foggy, unclear and sticky. sort of caught in thoughts and disconnected from actual experience

3) il feels liberating and relaxing to see that there is no self that exists.

4) the actual experience of life happening no matter what the illusion of separation projects.
he seeing that thoughts, hearing, seeing and so on, happens on their own. That there is no one orchestrating anything. Observing that made me see the impossibility of a controller deciding

5)I don’t know what makes things happen. All that is known is that there isn’t any controller deciding, choosing, or intending things to happen.
Since there is no controller, there is no one responsible for anything either. Life flows on its own. A good example of this is that bodily functions, happen on their own, no one separate entity directing that. Same for trees growing or loosing their leaves in the fall
I have nothing to add.
Metta, Suzanne

adilerten

Postby adilerten » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:07 am

2) Explain in detail wha the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.
6) Anything to add?

1) no there isn’t any me or I anywhere in an shape or form that can be observed or found.

2) The illusion of the separate self is thinking and believing that the “me” truly exists and that it therefore must be protected, defended from and completed by the “others”. The illusion of a separate self starts when the mind is unaware of the actual experience. Or some thought triggers its appearance. When the illusion happens, the self starts to grasp onto the content of thoughts and concepts and gets lost in them, like a waking dream. When the mind is under the spell of the illusion, it feels foggy, unclear and sticky. sort of caught in thoughts and disconnected from actual experience

3) il feels liberating and relaxing to see that there is no self that exists.

4) the actual experience of life happening no matter what the illusion of separation projects.
he seeing that thoughts, hearing, seeing and so on, happens on their own. That there is no one orchestrating anything. Observing that made me see the impossibility of a controller deciding

5)I don’t know what makes things happen. All that is known is that there isn’t any controller deciding, choosing, or intending things to happen.
Since there is no controller, there is no one responsible for anything either. Life flows on its own. A good example of this is that bodily functions, happen on their own, no one separate entity directing that. Same for trees growing or loosing their leaves in the fall
I have nothing to add.
Metta, Suzanne
Hey Suzanne,
Sending much love

1 question from my guide friend for us to look deeper for question no 2:

How does an illusion think and believe? Where exactly is this illusion that is doing this?
What self is the illusion happening to and what is it exactly that is "grasping onto content of thoughts and concepts and gets lost in them"?
Buddha

Suzanne68

Postby Suzanne68 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:48 pm

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.
How does an illusion think and believe? Where exactly is this illusion that is doing this?
What self is the illusion happening to and what is it exactly that is "grasping onto content of thoughts and concepts and gets lost in them"
Hi!
An illusion cannot think or believe, that’s impossible. There is no separate illusion they Thor is happening to. The Illusion is just more thought content happening. I see that now. The grasping and getting lost is again more thoughts trying to explain what’s going on.

Thankfully,
Suzanne

adilerten

Postby adilerten » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:23 pm

Dear Suzanne,
Beautiful answers!
Thank you very much for the journey back home

Welcome home!

You will be sent a PM from the forum inviting you to the FB Aftercare groups.

Sending much love.

LOOK!

:)
Buddha

Suzanne68

Postby Suzanne68 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:41 pm

Indeed it does feel like home. Thank you for your patient guidance.
Metta,
Suzanne

Suzanne68

Postby Suzanne68 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:28 am

Hi Adil!
Was I supposed to receive a message to the private FB page?
Thanks,
Suzanne

Suzanne68

Postby Suzanne68 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:46 pm

Hello again Adil!
Just a quick note to mention that I still have not received a pm. There one message, but it has been deleted by the sender...Can you please ask for it to be sent?
Metta,
Suzanne

adilerten

Postby adilerten » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:34 pm

Hello again Adil!
Just a quick note to mention that I still have not received a pm. There one message, but it has been deleted by the sender...Can you please ask for it to be sent?
Metta,
Suzanne

Hello Suzanne
Have you ?
:)
Buddha

Suzanne68

Postby Suzanne68 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:06 pm

Hello Adil,
I did connect with Kay. Waiting for the FB invite to aftercare group,