Ready to see

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Artst

Re: Ready to see

Postby Artst » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:40 pm

Hi, Alisa,
I understand that the fear of reverting back is a story. This is very new. I suppose it just takes some time to get used to the fact that this is how it is and that "I" won't be forgetting.
So, are some stories true?

Is there an "I" in there somewhere, even though it's not to be found, that is controlling the thoughts of doubt?

Alia, just as there are likely to continue to be men in red Santa suits, there are likely to continue to be "I" thoughts. And even thoughts of doubt and stories saying that maybe 'you'll' forget. Does this matter? Is there an I in actual, direct experience?

Sending love!

Robyn

p.s You're completely welcome! Guiding is valuable for me as well as for you. ;-)
Bring Art to Life

alisa

Postby alisa » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:37 pm

Hi Robyn,

No stories are true. There is no I controlling the stories. There is awareness and unawareness, but in reality there is no difference. Of course! It really is so simple!

Thank you, thank you!

Love,
Alisa

Artst

Postby Artst » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:05 pm

Hi, Alisa,

Thanks for you message.
There is awareness and unawareness, but in reality there is no difference.
You threw me with this one. What is unawareness? Also, would like to know what you mean by awareness? I use that term but wonder...

Of course! It really is so simple!
Yes, it is, isn't it?

Sending love!

Robyn
Bring Art to Life

alisa

Postby alisa » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:29 pm

Good morning Robyn,

My apologies for not writing yesterday. I was out and about all day. I hope you had a lovely weekend.

My reference to awareness and unawareness was admittedly clumsy due to the limitations of labels. What I was referring to is the awareness of the fact that the self doesn't exist (i.e. awareness of DE), and unawareness being the habit of getting caught up in "I" thinking. There is no "self" that experiences either state of being, there are just the states of being itself.

Love,
Alisa

Artst

Postby Artst » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:06 am

Hi, Alisa,

No apology needed. ;-)
My reference to awareness and unawareness was admittedly clumsy due to the limitations of labels. What I was referring to is the awareness of the fact that the self doesn't exist (i.e. awareness of DE), and unawareness being the habit of getting caught up in "I" thinking. There is no "self" that experiences either state of being, there are just the states of being itself.
I see. It sounds like you mean that there's still some separate entity (like an I) that "gets caught up" in thinking. Is this so?

Alisa, is DE an alternate reality where no 'I' can be found or is it through DE that it is discovered that I doesn't exist?

Sending love,

Robyn
Bring Art to Life

alisa

Postby alisa » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:10 pm

Hi Robyn,

No, I don't think that there is a separate self that gets caught up in "I" thinking and I don't think that DE is an alternate reality. However, DE is a different perspective.
There is "seeing through the veil of thoughts" which has been the default mode since childhood, and there is "seeing directly". There is a play back and forth between the two ways of seeing. The "I" thoughts and stories come up and for a while I AM THAT. Then there is a recognition of the stories, there is a sense of pulling back and noticing the "I" thoughts and the stories and then for a while I AM THAT...or rather I AM NOT. It goes back and forth, but there is no struggle. No judgments. No controlling. It is just being. Sometimes being "I", and sometimes being spacious awareness. All of it is just happening.

Love,
Alisa

Artst

Postby Artst » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:51 am

Hi, Alisa,
However, DE is a different perspective.
Interesting story. DE is not a perspective - it's how to see what's real.
There is "seeing through the veil of thoughts" which has been the default mode since childhood, and there is "seeing directly". There is a play back and forth between the two ways of seeing. The "I" thoughts and stories come up and for a while I AM THAT.
Alisa, this is like saying that sometimes the man in the Santa suit really is Santa and sometimes not, depending on perspective. Is there an expectation that if it were really true that there is no "I," the thoughts of I would stop?
Then there is a recognition of the stories, there is a sense of pulling back and noticing the "I" thoughts and the stories and then for a while I AM THAT...or rather I AM NOT.
So, sometimes the thought content is I? So, thought content "I" means there is an "I" except when looking directly?

Love,

Robyn
Bring Art to Life

alisa

Postby alisa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:00 pm

Hi Robyn,

How to respond without using thinking? Impossible. So here is another crack at it.

I know that DE is how to see what is real. Perhaps "perspective" was the wrong word.
Is there an expectation that if it were really true that there is no "I," the thoughts of I would stop?
No. There is no expectation. I was merely describing the experience of "I" thoughts and the recognition of the thoughts as stories.
So, thought content "I" means there is an "I" except when looking directly?
No. Thought content "I" is just that: content.

I was attempting to describe what was coming and going in awareness. A rising up of a story of "I" and then the dissipation of that and a return to the experience of no-self.
These "I" thoughts and stories come and go. What can "I" do about it? Nothing! "I" don't control them. "I" can do nothing.

Love,
Alisa

Artst

Postby Artst » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:44 pm

H, Alisa,
These "I" thoughts and stories come and go. What can "I" do about it? Nothing! "I" don't control them. "I" can do nothing.
Hahaha! Yep.

Alisa, can you now say with a big fat "yes" that there is no "I?"

Love,

Robyn
Bring Art to Life

alisa

Postby alisa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:21 pm

Hi Robyn,

Yes! The entity "Alisa" has been saying that for a while now :) She's very wordy, likes to think it makes her seem smarter...it's always getting her into trouble! LOL!

Much love to you, Robyn! Thank you for pushing me!

Artst

Postby Artst » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:36 pm

Alisa,

Has there been any shift in 'your' experience of life?

By the way, you don't really mean 'entity," right?

You're welcome! It's a pleasure guiding you. We're not quite finished...

Love,

Robyn
Bring Art to Life

alisa

Postby alisa » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:32 pm

Hi Robyn,

No, entity is not the right word. I suppose 'thought form' would be more accurate.
Has there been any shift in 'your' experience of life?
Hmmm, there seems to have been a subtle shift. A letting go, more relaxed, a lessening of the need to control, more openness to just enjoy the experience of life as it unfolds.

Love,
Alisa

Artst

Postby Artst » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:27 pm

Hi, Alisa,
Hmmm, there seems to have been a subtle shift. A letting go, more relaxed, a lessening of the need to control, more openness to just enjoy the experience of life as it unfolds.
Lovely!

Alisa, there are some final questions that we use for you to make sure that you've seen all the way through the illusion.

Let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise, are you ready for me to send you the questions?

Sending love,

Robyn
Bring Art to Life

alisa

Postby alisa » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:44 pm

Hi Robyn,

I hope you had a nice weekend.

Yes, I am ready for the next questions.

Artst

Postby Artst » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:05 pm

Hi, Alisa,

Here you go!

Feel free to take your time.

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.  

3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.

4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?

5) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control.  What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.

Enjoy!

Sending love,

Robyn
Bring Art to Life

Return to “THE GATE”