Looking for a guide

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
antara

Re: Looking for a guide

Postby antara » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Hi, Joseph!

I will post an answers tomorrow.

Josephkoudelka

Postby Josephkoudelka » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:21 am

ok

antara

Postby antara » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:06 pm

In question 2 you said, "then I believe, that something happens to this Me… creating the story of somebody and this story is believed to be real." So, what is this I that can create a story of someone by believing in it? Can you say a little more about what may really be going on there?
Being with this I can just feel that there is no reference point…there is no I creating a story…there is no center…there is no story after all. All what happens is just thoughts arising, breathing happening, snow falling…there is no knowing of any story…that does not exist…all what is known is this whats here now…Without any center.
In question 5 you responded, "All of this - decision, intention, free will, choice and control is happening when I am looking from the point of view of mind…then there is decision, intension…choice and control…otherwise there is non of that". Similar to Q2, so is there really any decision, intention etc, even when 'I am looking from the point of view of my mind'? What is really looking from 'that point of view'?
I can just say the same…if there is no center, there is non of that. Thoughts are just floating, no particular importance to it all…and if all what is known is this moment then it just happens…puff – flower opens, walking, seeing…does not need any choice or decision (its not there)…it just happens anyway…the mind is just part of that…there is no one looking…its present, but its not looking…It is just here.

Josephkoudelka

Postby Josephkoudelka » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:14 pm

Hi antara. It is official, you have crashed the gate. I am sending you a PM.

Love - Joseph

antara

Postby antara » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:50 pm

Thank you!!!

I just wanted to say, that I am so grateful about this space that is created here.
It has been a real gift. And thank you so much for quidance, Joseph!!!

Love
Antara

Return to “ARCHIVES”