Just wondering

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
StaffordJR

Re: Just wondering

Postby StaffordJR » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:57 am

Interesting question. When working on a project, or solving a math equation, or learning the guitar, the mind is focused and does not seem to be creating me. But when communicating with a group of people, or an individual, the mind seems to be creating me. Other people’s minds seem to be creating me as well. Even after conversations are over, the mind is trying to alter my personality based on interaction with people.
When planning or anticipating an event, project, or social interaction, the mind seems to be creating me.
OK Perfect Now if The Mind Focuses on certain Things & No You !?!
At other Times a Multiple Accommodating Social You,
which Mind Manipulates &
others Preserve Not as You but as They Do !?!
Then it would seem You would Perceive You Not as You Are but as You Think You should or shouldn't Be ?!? If There's a Multitude of Me
You & i, Who could The Real Person Be & What could They Do Too Be ??? /!!!

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Whatsthat

Postby Whatsthat » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:28 am

Yea i perceive me as something underneath that i,m trying to bring forward
Who could the real person be and what could they do to be is a good question. I guess there is nothing they could do ?

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:12 am

Yea i perceive me as something underneath that i,m trying to bring forward
Who could the real person be and what could they do to be is a good question. I guess there is nothing they could do ?
OK my Dear Fonz Good Looking !!! Now Drop All Guesses & Look Directly in Your Experience What Do You have too Do too Be ???

Whatsthat

Postby Whatsthat » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:34 pm

Looking closer there is nothing that needs to be done to be. Just see from a different perspective. This perspective has been coming and going over the last few days. It is almost like the mind keeps having to tell itself that it is all experience. That there is nothing to be gained. There is no trying to impress or trying to be accepted.

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:15 pm

Looking closer there is nothing that needs to be done to be. Just see from a different perspective. This perspective has been coming and going over the last few days. It is almost like the mind keeps having to tell itself that it is all experience. That there is nothing to be gained. There is no trying to impress or trying to be accepted.
Ok my Friend Great Work & Yes The Mind Still Does what it Dose However No One Home Doing IT Lol !!! Now is There Anything That's not Clear That You would like to go over , if Ths is Clear for You I can send the final questions ?!?
Sending much Love & Appreciation Yours Truly Stafford !!!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Whatsthat

Postby Whatsthat » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:33 am

Things are clear thank you. There is nothing to go over again

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:22 am

Things are clear thank you. There is nothing to go over again
Great my Friend & Apologize for The Late reply !!! Here are The Last Questions Below. These Questions are so Our Clarification Team can make sure Everything is Clear & So You can go on Too The Facebook after care Group & Maybe Guide When This All Settles in for You !?!
It's Been a Pleasure Guiding You & if Anything comes up You Like to Talk about Feel Free To Message me anytime !!!
Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter
Yours Truly Stafford ImageImageImageImage

Whatsthat

Postby Whatsthat » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:17 pm

Stafford thank you for your time and the experience. Keep on keeping on

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:34 am

Stafford thank you for your time and the experience. Keep on keeping on
You're Welcome Fonz My Pleasure & Welcome Home ImageImageImage