I'm new here

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
kookookachoo

Re: I'm new here

Postby kookookachoo » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:04 am

watching t.v for the first time since finding Liberation Unleashed. Its called Reality Television. but these characters are just actors, like this character Amanda that has been developed. the world is a stage and we its players, however that saying goes. its not reality, its a lie. beliefs and faith concepts have never clicked. Amanda was constantly searching for something to believe in. something that made sense. the answer to explain it all. i never would have thought that nothing would be the answer. nothing. no one. there's a huge amount of energy that went into creating this facade. there have been hints along the way, but not like this. i'm feeling frustrated and like hiding under a blanket from the world. i don't know why. i claimed possession of a thing today and looked at myself like wtf are you saying? anxiety is welling up

Eloratea

Postby Eloratea » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:03 am

You are looking through it. Stay with whatever feelings come up, it is part of the process. Trust it. It is just energy built into false beliefs that breaks free.
Amanda, Eloratea,…and many others are characters, thought-stories; As in movies, just there are no one playing them.

It is good to have now some walk outside, in nature to watch in a broader view how everything unfolds, with none in charge. Feel the aliveness of being alive. Then answer:
Is life personal? Does it happen to anyone, or it just happens?
Do you exist?

kookookachoo

Postby kookookachoo » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:04 pm

El-
good advice. took some time this morning and went to the park alone. but realized very quickly that i wasn't alone. there was so much life around. started to consider what it means to be alone.. there is no alone, another concept. just another fear based idea. there was enjoyment. ran in the rain and sun, both felt good. keep running? or stop? the body needs to rest. the body needs hydration. avoiding mud puddles and dog shit. used a tree to stretch and looked down and saw a pile of shit next to me. observed it was there but no reaction beyond awareness. the body is a vehicle for experience. peaceful experience :)

kookookachoo

Postby kookookachoo » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:36 am

it just occurred to me that the "I" does not exist besides in language. like naming a location to identify it in relation to other places.

Eloratea

Postby Eloratea » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:04 am

Hi there,
how is life today? Still no self, nothing real behind the label „I“? :)

Just one more question: please, describe in few words the actual experience here, right now; is there anything outside of it?

Sending love

kookookachoo

Postby kookookachoo » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:04 pm

hello
the experience here right now.. just is. when i woke up this morning i looked around the room, without labeling. just stuff and things. i looked into the mirror and saw that my appearance is what it is. life is experiencing .. life is happening. wonder if the character will dissolve a little? the story is unnecessary. now is all there is

Eloratea

Postby Eloratea » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:17 am

Now I meant little bit more about this that just is :) in this very moment how it is - like sitting, looking in the monitor, typing, thoughts and feelings...
Story goes its own way. It is like looking into the center of onion, finding nothing there, but layers might stay, some of them…

Hope you are fine!

kookookachoo

Postby kookookachoo » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:28 am

life is feeling pretty surreal lately. but as i sit here in bed tapping the keyboard and listening to breathing and staring at this screen i know that this is a good place to be physically, emotionally and mentally. the internal dialogue has really diminished significantly. its like a fog has lifted. no more unnecessary story thinking for Amanda, or the people around. i didn't realize how much bullshit thoughts were made up about others, not just "myself". looking at the world now with new eyes. what is, not what should or could be. one way that much has changed is i didn't even take a moment trying to come up with a story for Elortea. the old Amanda would have succumbed to imagining what they look like and what they do in their life or what they think of me. i'd even give them judgments against my personality. i just realized that i never once did that. thoughts like this are irrelevant. trust El. another good analogy with the onion. layer by layer its getting clearer and clearer, thanks to your help

Eloratea

Postby Eloratea » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:00 am

Hi Amanda!
It seems to me that you are through the „gate“.
Is there a feeling of liberation? Is there any feeling of doubt on your side; That there might be “you” somewhere? :)

There are few more standard questions, like a little summary of this process, for the final confirmation of other guides too and which add to a nice base of different descriptions of this hardly describable thing. Please, make an effort.

1. Is there you in any shape or form?
2. What is self and how does it operate?
3. What made you see this and how would you describe it to someone.

Thank you,
love.

kookookachoo

Postby kookookachoo » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:09 pm

there has been a feeling of Liberation since understanding the I as a character. i understand the concept of a gateless gate and the passing through it felt really good.

1. Is there you in any shape or form?
the body is the form. there is no you I me. "I" is an identity concept that is helpful in language like naming a location. Beyond that it does not exist.

2. What is self and how does it operate?
self is a false identity that is created to connect but in actuality it seperates. it operates in a feeding manner, the more you feed the idea the more it grows and takes over. it can create unnecessary suffering but there is no more suffering when you see there is no sufferer. this is freedom from self.

3. What made you see this and how would you describe it to someone.
seeing this is so simple (IF OPEN TO SEE) we make it complicated. self is learned like habits. in dialogues with Elortea and reading other threads i woke up to see that there is no real me, just a fictitious me that was imagined like an actor on a stage. creating an identity is just a means to navigate in society but has no other purpose. its about realizing that the stories we obsess about are a waste of energy. its like a key was handed to me and all i had to do was see the door. behind every answer ask another question.

liberation is love. thanks for the snowflake El :)

kookookachoo

Postby kookookachoo » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:17 pm

there are many other thoughts that i'm processing in response to these questions, i can write more later i'm just a little distracted by work just now.

Eloratea

Postby Eloratea » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm

yes, please, do it when you feel so.
No hurry,
stay well!

kookookachoo

Postby kookookachoo » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:30 am

you're right, this really is a hard thing to describe. especially when i'm trying to word it in my own way.
its just that simple though... and i'm trying to over complicate it. there is much more understanding now than ever in life. it will continue to effect life. a key word i keep coming back to in this is fear. fear is probably the biggest obstacle. but besides some small resistance i remained open. and will continue to remain open. i hope to share this with others. but as thoughts flow lighter i don't harbor this need to prove myself either. there is no self to prove. THATS HUGE!!!!! :)

Eloratea

Postby Eloratea » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:01 pm

Yes, although nothing changed, because self was never there, dropping the belief in illusion makes a big difference.

Come back to you later, upon confirmation

kookookachoo

Postby kookookachoo » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:06 am

okie dokie El
hope to hear from you soon, i'm moving to a different city this weekend so my internet access may be low but i'll be back

Return to “ARCHIVES”