Ready To See Clearly and Rest As I Am

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
warissem

Re: Ready To See Clearly and Rest As I Am

Postby warissem » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:10 pm

Hi David

Take your time to look before asking to these questions :

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.

3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.

4) What was the last bit that pushed you over; made you look?

5) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.

6) Anything to add?

Warissem

DC415

Postby DC415 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:30 pm

Warissem,

Thank you for these final questions, but to be honest it feels more like a beginning :).
1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?
No, there was never an individual - consciousness merely believed it was what it thought. That illusion has been shattered.
Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.
The sense there is a separate self is thought. It started believing this because of the conditioning received from the outer world and caregivers. All of this conditioning formed a belief there was a world out there that you had to figure out how to interact with. The illusory ego was formed, believing it had to survive and that it was alone and separate. As the complexity of this illusion grew - the ego felt more and more isolated. It began to seek answers - spiritually and through the idea it had to develop into something better than it was. It is also seen that addiction was embraced as kind of medicine to feel better - again all mind created. This led to many activities and behaviors that were destructive and that shunned the truth of the simplicity of being - which is not separate at all (and never was). There was a vail that was cast over pure seeing that believed there was something wrong. It was never real but felt real. This was the central cause of my suffering. Past and present were given weight, when they only existed in thought. I am clear there is only now and it has always been that.
3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.
First, this dialogue was a part of a number of other experiences that supported seeing through. There were conversations with others as well as from reading Brother Dominicks book. All of this cornered the 'me' I thought I was. The experience has felt like a 'settling into' the being aware of awareness but also realizing that this direct experience is just happening and always has been there. I am not even that. Before this dialogue and the other support I received - I was thick into believing I had to fix something to 'get here.' It is hard to describe actually - but its as if there was some window I was looking through that I did not see and a baseball came through the window ... clear seeing arose like the sun in the morning. Bam - there it was. No doubt. Ego activity is still happening, there are moments of feeling all that goes with that but it is seen for what it is, nothing. There is the experience of sitting back and seeing it all - projected onto the screen. There is a deeper appreciation for the pure experience of the senses - seeing, hearing, feeling, etc. is happening but there is no one it is happening to. There is also a desire to meet it more - not from an individual perspective but more from the heart. Now that it is seen what 'I Am' - there is a letting go into its embrace and an interest allowing it to take over fully. I can still see some personal agenda in that but I don't feel a drive. It feels more like wanting to spend time with my beloved and just be with it. Allowing it to continue to dissolve the untrue. Again, there is nothing to do there except rest in its ambiance and allow dissolution to continue.
4) What was the last bit that pushed you over; made you look?
I don't know if there was a last thing. It did not feel like "I" did a thing. But reading Brother Dominick's book and somehow seeing how it related to this dialogue. Then spending time in pure looking. Several days ago when I was seeing through the purity of the senses and being aware of awareness - the water broke. It was automatic. And I saw the same thing about awareness. Awareness happens but there is no "awarer." I felt a sense of release and relaxation happen and something clicked. There is no going back to unsee that and also a tender feeling, like a fire has started and there is a desire to tend to it. Again, this is a thought but its just so hard to describe but I notice devotion for it all emerging in my being.
Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.
Things just happen, I don't know how or why they do :). There is a desire to let go completely and allow the process to unfold from here. Again, I have no idea how it works - other than it does. There is a sense that as this matures - choice may come but it will not be an individual choice. But that is all conjecture at this point and simply a thought. All I can trust is what's happening now - there is nothing else. Something snapped but there is a sense of expansion that has happened since.
Anything Else?
I feel movement in me that is both peaceful and powerful. It's as if thought were these imaginary boulders that had me braking through life. As I let go in direct experience more, it feels like the brakes are coming off - again hard to describe. There is nothing to worry about. There is some excitement to explore more deeply - to resonate with it and allow it full reign.. but again there is nothing that needs to be done about this, its course will be its course. There is also still ego content that might still be sticky and show other areas to let go of but I am not worried about that - I am back home and there is no way to 'unsee' that.

Again, my gratitude for the time you took, the patience you had, and the tough love you provided. This dialogue has been integral to seeing through it. And I also experienced grace. Apparently, this one needed multiple hits so it could break a part.

Love and blessings - David

warissem

Postby warissem » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:42 pm

Hi David

I feel that you are done but I have to ask other guides if they have further questions.
This can last few days.

Best wishes

Warissem.

warissem

Postby warissem » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:17 pm

Hi David

There is a question from a guide :
"The illusory ego was formed, believing it had to survive and that it was alone and separate. As the complexity of this illusion grew - the ego felt more and more isolated. It began to seek answers"

Is the ego the seeker? Who found the answers?
And "again all mind created."
What is this mind you speak of?

Best wishes

Warissem

DC415

Postby DC415 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:57 pm

Warissem,

I appreciate the rigor here...
"The illusory ego was formed, believing it had to survive and that it was alone and separate. As the complexity of this illusion grew - the ego felt more and more isolated. It began to seek answers"

Is the ego the seeker? Who found the answers?
Better said, awareness turned its attention towards itself. Ego lacks the ability to be aware, just as do all the senses. So awareness is what turned towards itself and recognition had to happen because everything else is false.
And "again all mind created."
What is this mind you speak of?
Inert thoughts, constructs, programing, etc. Attention was leaking outwardly on these, falsely believing in their reality.

David

warissem

Postby warissem » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:35 pm

Hi David

I send your response to other guides.

Thank you. Continue to look.

Warissem

warissem

Postby warissem » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:09 pm

Hi David

Your are invited to the unleashed groups in facebook.

Good continuation.

Warissem

DC415

Postby DC415 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:42 pm

Warissem,

Thank you! Blessings and gratitude to you for all your support... and patience :)

David

Return to “ARCHIVES”