Ready!

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
YGirl

Re: Ready!

Postby YGirl » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:49 pm

You wrote "but still frequently fall into believing the thoughts in everyday life."
What is it exactly that sometimes fall into believing thoughts?
Is there a believer separate from the thoughts believed?
No, there is no believer. But sometimes it feels like there is because thoughts saying it's that way repeat and loop.

Reflecting on this brought up something for me, around the yo-yoing of clear seeing and not. So, when clear seeing is happening I can categorically say that there is no self, everything is just happening and so on - there is absolutely no room for doubt. And when you asked 'Have you seen without doubt that there is no self/I with any substance or as entity with any sort of power?' then the answer is definitely yes - I have seen this.
Then there are times when clear seeing isn't happening and I'm not sure - there are repeating thoughts about 'unsureness'. Since there is no self, and no past and future in the present moment, then when I'm 'wobbling' there isn't some underlying 'me' that knows there is no self. At that time 'I' am not seeing in the present that there is no self. I guess what I'm saying is the yo-yo-ing effect means that the answer to the question varies depending on when you ask it, because there is no permanent thing or state.

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:01 pm

Then there are times when clear seeing isn't happening and I'm not sure - there are repeating thoughts about 'unsureness'.
The good old thoughts stories. It is a strong habit which slowly will weaken. All is needed is a short checking, what thoughts are around and what isn't sure? A thought?

How do you deal with these times? What helps you or do you just allow it to pass on its own?

Love,
Jadzia

YGirl

Postby YGirl » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:40 pm

...what thoughts are around and what isn't sure? A thought?
It's a story about me not being sure. And with it comes frustration, anxiety, annoyance emotions.
How do you deal with these times? What helps you or do you just allow it to pass on its own?
The story then becomes a story about 'me trying to see' and 'me not seeing' at that moment. If that bit of story kicks in, it obviously clouds things further. If pausing happens and calmly looking at what is, right now happens, that helps, but mostly just need to let it be I think. 'Trying' to change it is a story about trying, because trying doesn't exist in reality - something happens or not, trying is a story about a self that wants control.

I think at the moment, at any point in the day, I'm somewhere on the spectrum between clear seeing and thought stories about not seeing - so most of the day is just life happening, concentrating on work, tasks etc. all just happening. In the gaps between there is either clear seeing or not. I see this is a story too!

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:02 pm

Acceptance and just letting be/allowing is sometimes the best one can do. :-)
Same with the story and same with emotions. One of my teacher said that emotions spriral in, when they reach the tightest point the spiral opens up and the emotion can fade.

Love,
Jadzia

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:01 am

The other guides have no more questions for you!

You will get a pm from admin and one from me. :-) You will find the notifications top right on this page next to your name.

It's been a joy guiding you and watching how the unfolding happened!

Love,
Jadzia

YGirl

Postby YGirl » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:38 pm

One of my teacher said that emotions spriral in, when they reach the tightest point the spiral opens up and the emotion can fade.
This has been useful - seems to help with the 'just watching it happen'.

YGirl

Postby YGirl » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:39 pm

You will get a pm from admin and one from me. :-) You will find the notifications top right on this page next to your name.
I see the '2' in the top corner and will go over there in a moment. THank you.
It's been a joy guiding you and watching how the unfolding happened!
Thank you so, so much - I know I was a slow burn and it took a while, so thank you for remaining with me. :-)

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:52 pm

Honestly, you've been perfect. Your starting point was a tough one and you really soldiered through.

Love,
Jadzia

Return to “ARCHIVES”