Seeking assistance along the path of realizing no self

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Jfore

Re: Seeking assistance along the path of realizing no self

Postby Jfore » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:45 am

“Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and concept. What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.”

This was the most difficult for me to work through when it came time to look at free will... As far as decision making goes there is no I that makes a decision. There seems to be a stream of thoughts and they maybe random but typically they are about a subject and heavily shaped by past experiences, looking for when and who “makes the decision reveals no one. Yes many times decision seems logical or linear but still I can’t find when “I” make that decision. Intention and concept both seem to be shaped by past experiences and cultural/environmental situations. Again however there is no I intending or conceptualizing it is just happening. As far as what makes thing happen all I can say is they happen. Responsibility is also a concept and quite culturally shaped I would say. However still no one is there to be responsible, on the level of the illusion or sour human existence it is one of the more beautiful concepts I feel but still just a concept.

An example would be walking down the street and “ choosing” to turn down the next road as opposed to staying straight, I can watch the thoughts and ideas about turning or not and what may happen if I turn or not but ultimately I can t see where I make the decision so much as a decision or thought overrides the rest and action ensues.

Well Stafford my friend there it is, I have nothing to add for now. It has been wonderful having this dialogue. Maybe I would be able to guide at some point, I can see you love doing it and it seems right.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Josh

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:27 am

“Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and concept. What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.”

This was the most difficult for me to work through when it came time to look at free will... As far as decision making goes there is no I that makes a decision. There seems to be a stream of thoughts and they maybe random but typically they are about a subject and heavily shaped by past experiences, looking for when and who “makes the decision reveals no one. Yes many times decision seems logical or linear but still I can’t find when “I” make that decision. Intention and concept both seem to be shaped by past experiences and cultural/environmental situations. Again however there is no I intending or conceptualizing it is just happening. As far as what makes thing happen all I can say is they happen. Responsibility is also a concept and quite culturally shaped I would say. However still no one is there to be responsible, on the level of the illusion or sour human existence it is one of the more beautiful concepts I feel but still just a concept.

An example would be walking down the street and “ choosing” to turn down the next road as opposed to staying straight, I can watch the thoughts and ideas about turning or not and what may happen if I turn or not but ultimately I can t see where I make the decision so much as a decision or thought overrides the rest and action ensues.

Well Stafford my friend there it is, I have nothing to add for now. It has been wonderful having this dialogue. Maybe I would be able to guide at some point, I can see you love doing it and it seems right.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Josh
Hi Josh & Yes Very Clear Answers, Loving IT ImageImageImage !!! I'm sending You to The End of Conversation Thread where our Confirmation Team will check though Everything & Confirm whether or not We're Through The Gate !?! Then they give You an opportunity to join the after care Facebook group. After this setStafford You can definitely ask to be a Guide Yourself & See if That's a what's next for You !?! I definitely Love Guiding & it was an Honor & Pleasure Guiding You !!! I Posted a couple of things below I thought You'd Like & would help in settling in with This !!!
Ok Josh my Friend talk soon & Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly StaffordImageImageImageImageImageImage

Falling…
Ilona Ciunaite · Wednesday, 31 October 2012 Falling Right, this is when it gets interesting. Since the core belief has been busted, there will be a lot of lost beliefs. Imagine like a computer system, if you delete some programs, there will be some files left behind that will slow down the performance, so you usually clean it up. Defragment the system, tune it up. And knocking the core belief out is like a tsunami to your system. It leaves a lot of rubble behind, lot of corpses to take care of. So what you want to do here is clarify and clarify more. Keep an eye on the truth, let them beliefs surface. They will come up one by one ready to be released. Don’t fight them and hold on to nothing. As soon as you start holding on to belief, idea, you get stuck. To unstuck, just let it all fall of. I call this stage “Falling” as all that is untrue, falls away, all that it is true, falls into place. Some say it takes around a couple of months, but everyone is different. So there is no guarantee how long it will take for your system to reboot and rebalance. Faith in truth is your friend. Desire to get the last lie of your system is another friend as well as readiness to let go of everything that does not serve anymore. Look close at the most precious beliefs that are close to the heart, in no touch zone. They are the ones that you really want to inspect up close. You will recognise them by feeling resistance. Follow resistance. It is here to let you know that another bit of lie is sitting somewhere waiting to be noticed. When the sticking point is removed life becomes easier, until it has got a real sense of freedom, appreciation, effortlessness, trust and awe. And so on. There is freedom in every situation. There is freedom to express without feelings of guit, fear, being wrong. Freedom is not from negative situation, but within them situations. Life is no longer looked at through the lens of “me”. It’s wide open, ready to be explored. Live, enjoy, pass the message. //cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5e22be22cb6 ... ecords.pdf

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Jfore

Postby Jfore » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:47 am

Wonderful Stafford. ThNk you so much for being here and being you!

A quick not...I have not Ben receiving email notifications this entire time. So if the follow up communication is email someone may want to be sure it is properly set up for me.

Again thank you for holding my hand through!

Josh

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:17 am

Wonderful Stafford. ThNk you so much for being here and being you!

A quick not...I have not Ben receiving email notifications this entire time. So if the follow up communication is email someone may want to be sure it is properly set up for me.

Again thank you for holding my hand through!

Josh
Hi Josh my Pleasure my Friend & Yes They've been informed & I'll let You Know What they've figure out !?! Sending much Love ImageImageImageImageImageImage

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:18 pm

Hi Josh Haven't forgotten about You !!! The confirmers are Really Busy. Please be patient We got You. Talk soon & Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:31 pm

Hi Josh Welcome Home You've been confirmed through the gate !!! Was suggested too keep up Your inquiry about having no control, which I'm sure is quite obvious for You Now !!! Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford

Jfore

Postby Jfore » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:46 am

Hi Josh Welcome Home You've been confirmed through the gate !!! Was suggested too keep up Your inquiry about having no control, which I'm sure is quite obvious for You Now !!! Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stafford your guidance has been wonderful, your enthusiasm and love ooze through in your writings! I absolutely know this is the beginning and continued looking is a must. I look forward to deepening in this. Many thanks and love too you!!!

Josh

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:16 am

Hi Josh Welcome Home You've been confirmed through the gate !!! Was suggested too keep up Your inquiry about having no control, which I'm sure is quite obvious for You Now !!! Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stafford your guidance has been wonderful, your enthusiasm and love ooze through in your writings! I absolutely know this is the beginning and continued looking is a must. I look forward to deepening in this. Many thanks and love too you!!!

Josh
Dear Josh, You're so Welcome !!! It's Been Truly my Pleasure to Guide You on Your Journey & I Love You Too !!! Anytime You need You can message me my Friend Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly StaffordImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “ARCHIVES”