Explore

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
JonathanR

Re: Explore

Postby JonathanR » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:01 pm

Hi Ramon

I hope that you find this post, given that I forgot to mention that it might be moved into the Archive section, as it has been. You may have noticed that your name has changed colour too?

You don't need me to tell you what you've already been saying to me. The other guides have no further questions for you and our conversation is over you'll be receiving a message from an LU admin shortly.

I hope that you will consider guiding? Let me know if you'd like to chat more about that?

All the best

Jon

Ramonlull

Postby Ramonlull » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:21 pm

Dear Jon.
Thank you very much. You have been a beacon to my initial confusions of reorientation.
There is still some time needed to delve into the time paradox.
I will reply to admin when the time comes. If things develop as fast as they have been recently, this moment could come sooner than later.
Is there an exchange of guides amongst each other?
Best wishes, Christian

JonathanR

Postby JonathanR » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:41 pm

Hi Christian

Great to hear from you. I'm very glad that the conversation has been helpful. . Though the initial guiding has run its course I'd be happy to keep chatting here, and we could exore 'time' too, if you wish?

Yes there are conversations between guides.

Very best wishes

Jon

Ramonlull

Postby Ramonlull » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:22 am

Dear Jon.
Time has to be caught in the act.
"I" have already realized by experience that space and matter are not what they seem. They are some kind of dough or soup, really.
"I" am waiting for a similar experience with time.
There might be nothing to chat about in theory.
Time has sth to do with the whole dual experience, and obviously with speed, as physics has found out already. But what role it plays exactly remains to be seen.
I suspect it is sth like a software code, for those consist mostly of if-thens and other loops. So there is a connection between time and cause&effect, the latter being also a persistant illusion. Although "I" have seen through the latter already. They happen simultaneously.
What is your experience with time?
Best Regards

Ramonlull

Postby Ramonlull » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:58 pm

Dear Jon.
I did not find any time or experience of time. Just like I did not find any self.
Your question: was there ever any self? Is not answerable directly. Because the story of the self creates time, not the other way round. No story, no time.
Both yes and no are 'wrong' answeres to the question, or both 'right'.
Story=time=cause&effect=self=maya.
It is all creation. There is no point in relating this to a phenomenon called time or past.
Best regards

Return to “ARCHIVES”