Aliveness Dancing

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Jadzia

Re: Aliveness Dancing

Postby Jadzia » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:29 am

You chose both your alias and you thread title well.
Not sure why but feels like I’m walking on the edge of two worlds
One I thought was real and find out it’s all been make believe
And the other totally unknown and only appears moment by moment with nothing but new surprises
In the beginning it can feel like two worlds, in this time when one still checks more often, asks the same questions again and again: Who does???? Did I really look? And so on.
With the time it seems as if these two worlds kind of merge and it is one, playing in lots of interwoven tunes.
Relief “I’m”not responsible
Not the doer
Things just get done
Then finding a non chalant attitude that I don’t really care and nothing really matters
Just this........
End of guilt, too, right?
And still no need to become a murderer, sadistic or anything like that. Too much awe of the beauty, the simplicity of what is.
Childlike feeling surfaced of how I felt about this life when little
Kinda like wow what’s next
Every thing is fresh new exciting curious
Kinda like watching this character play it’s part
Here yet detached watching the happening
Awe mazing,
Love laughing,
Life lifing
Alivenessyes
Beautiful, isn’t it?
And even falling back is life lifing, digging oneself out, getting unstuck is life lifing.

Love,
Jadzia

Alivenessyes

Postby Alivenessyes » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:50 am

Aliveness looking seeing breathing walking feeling loving dancing hurting running twirling swirling standing sitting stopping starting driving skipping singing shouting staring squealing peeing squatting pooping kneeling hating liking accepting resisting

All lifing....... one movement
No “ing” separate from another “ing”

If no labeling happening
No mind exists
Mind made up
Aliveness dancing

Alivenessyes

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:22 pm

Yes, the dance of life, the appearing waves and the ocean celebrating all experience.

Could you say you are totally convinced that there is no separate self at a wheel steering the ship?
This is what this part of the forum is about.
That doesn't mean that there isn't another part of the forum which is a place to accompany people with the steps after gating.

Here are the options, I hand you a set of questions (it is our check up if everything is clear on the "no Self" topic so far- this is everything this part of the forum is for), once you answered them, I might have a question or others to whom your answers are shown might have one or two.
When there are no more questions this thread ends.
I would so like to be at your side the following weeks to hold your back while the story of your daughter unfold, so if you would like to have a companion you could share what happens with, what you discover or for a question, we would start a thread in Further Investigation, a part which is right now hidden for you.
'Would you like that?

Love,
Jadzia

Alivenessyes

Postby Alivenessyes » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:41 pm

Yessssssssssss
Would love that.......tears💦❤️🙏
Thank you!!!!
Alivenessyes

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:55 pm

Beautiful, Victoria, you are welcome!

Here are the questions, take your time. You can answer all at once or one after the other, find your way.

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?
2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.
3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.
4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?
5) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.
6) Anything to add?

Love,
Jadzia

Alivenessyes

Postby Alivenessyes » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:41 am

Hello dear Jadzia
1) There is not and never was a separate I, me, self.
2) The illusion of an imaginary separate self is a thought made into a belief appearing real at age 2 1/2-3 yrs of age.
3) It feels strange, familiar and a huge relief to feel this, as if coming full circle.
Recalling how it was seen as a child, feels like coming back home. Nothing to do, nothing to accomplish, just curiousity......awareness aware that it’s aware.
The difference from before this dialogue is perception. Seems every time answered questions from Jadzia shedding appeared to be experienced..... beliefs, conditioning, ideas, thoughtforms dancing and showing the delusion of them all leaving nothing to attach to or grasp for......no desire.....just stillness and experiencing just this whatever was appearing in the moment to be it. Appearance of resistance to anything caused suffering.
Focus on future or past also immediate suffering. Seems too simple to be just this but it’s so satisfiying and peaceful to just be here as this life lifiing as.....Aliveness.....
no labels, judgements, opinions
Nothing and everything doing what it does like river just flowing however it does
Not personal
No person
Just one movement for no reason
Mind high drama
movement in and as the flow
Such extreme emotions feelings sensations
All just happening
A symphony of a masterpiece of music
Each organism playing its part ......passionately
A duet of one......dance of life
4) The last bit that pushed me over made me look was like the straw that broke the camels back. My daughter going in for surgery and a chance of her dying....again for the 4th time. It triggered all the same emotions, fears, beliefs, conditioning along with everything coming to a head I found myself surrendering and just falling. Nothing to hold onto, facing greatest fears etc.
Experiencing not being in control.....ever. Not the doer, watching as it all was to unfold while all old stuff rose to show it’s attachments to imaginary people places and things
Seeing and experiencing it’s all dreamlike
Coming and going everything temporary
Make believe
Not real
5) Decisions, freewill, choice and control are nonexistent. Imaginary
Don’t know what makes things work.
Don’t know how they work.
It’s all just happening.

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:39 am

What a beautiful read! Loved it.

I have no questions, it might take a bit of time until questions or no questions from other guides come.

Love,
Jadzia

Alivenessyes

Postby Alivenessyes » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:34 pm

Thank you. Sounds great.
Love love love
victoria

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:02 am

There are no questions by any of the other guides. As you see the thread is already archived.

Admin will send you a pm (you will see the notifications for the pms upper right corner next to your name), you will be sent the links to facebook LU Aftercare and Unleashed.

You will find a pm by me too.

Love,
Jadzia

Alivenessyes

Postby Alivenessyes » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:48 pm

Ok, I will look forward to that Jadzia and thank you so much!!!!
I didn’t see any notification yet. Hope it’s on it’s way...not great at technology...lol.
Love love love and more love
Alivenessyes

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:24 pm

Hm, you should see my pm......

You see the login button top right? Once you logged in you will see next to it to the left, private message. Look there.

Love,
Jadzia

Alivenessyes

Postby Alivenessyes » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:29 pm

No login button top right?
I’ll ask my daughter to help when she wakes up❤️

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:40 pm

In case your logged in you see your name under the big "Gate" on the right. Next to it should be pm and notification. You will find it. :-D

Love,
Jadzia

Return to “ARCHIVES”