Aliveness Dancing

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Alivenessyes

Aliveness Dancing

Postby Alivenessyes » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:14 pm

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
There is no separate self.
The appearance of being separate is an illusion instilled in us as a small child through conditioning and blind beliefs.

What are you looking for at LU?
Confirmation of clear seeing as observed by the appearance of one who is seeing clearly. Also woul Love to have a support group while going through the shedding of what is not true so maybe I can help others once it’s clear here.

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
Reflections of clarity and truth. Pointing to false imaginings and places where stuckness or old beliefs are blocking clear seeing. Love and support would help so much because there are not any ones to relate to what I’m going through.

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
Lots!!!! Been seeking and searching since age 19 and I’m 62. Have taken numerous healing workshops, studied with groups of Native American spirituality, Trancendental Meditation, apprenticeship under a Shaman for over 11 years. Read tons of books always questioning what this life is all about!!!

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self? 10

Jadzia

Re: Aliveness Dancing

Postby Jadzia » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:29 pm

Hello Alivenessyes,

I am Jadzia and if you like we could walk together a bit.
What are you looking for at LU?
Confirmation of clear seeing as observed by the appearance of one who is seeing clearly.
We don’t give confirmations here, no stamp or seal of having seen that there is no separate self which is apart from what is.
Still interested?
Pointing to false imaginings and places where stuckness or old beliefs are blocking clear seeing.
What is clear seeing for you? What will it be or is it like? What will fall away? What will stay the same? What will change?

Love,
Jadzia

Alivenessyes

Postby Alivenessyes » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:14 pm

Thank you Jadzia,
Delighted to walk with you.
I will go over questions and respond soon.
Much love,
Alivenessyes

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:36 am

I am looking forward to your answers.

Love,
Jadzia

Alivenessyes

Postby Alivenessyes » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:20 pm

What is clear seeing for you?
No expectations
Acceptance of what is.
No fear
No separation

What will it be or is it like?
Experiencing the dream as I did when I was apparently born thru eyes of awe and wonder.
No perception of a past or future, just here, this amazing experience happening. Seeing thru eyes of love at the wonder of it all. Experiencing whatever appears with no judgement. No fear.

What will fall away?
Imaginary separation. Fear. Worry.
Judgement. Obsessive mind activity.

What will stay the same?
Stillness
Unconditional love

What will change?
Awareness of truth.
Relaxation
Feeling separate

Thank you for your time, love and patience Jadzia💗
Lots of love ❤️
Alivenessyes

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:15 am

Wow, quite a lot what this clear seeing. It sounds a bit like an end point, something once reached one is there.
Seeing through the belief/thought of the separate self is the beginning point. From there many a unfolding, changes will follow, will it ever have an end – who knows.
No expectations
Acceptance of what is.
No fear
No separation
There is no, and never was a separation, there is just a belief, a strong one, but just a belief, that the I is separate from what is and is the controller of life and the thinker of thoughts. So there is nothing here which will really change – a mere belief doesn’t change what is. And right now everything is already running without a captain at the wheel of the ship.

When the belief is seen as a belief, something what one could call unraveling starts. Connected to the first belief are several other beliefs and identifications. They are noticed and can slowly fall away.
This takes time. A strong conditioning has to be let go off.

Less fear, yes, often, since lots of fears center around the idea of the singular, separate self, which has to be defended.
Awareness of truth.
Relaxation
Feeling separate
The old programmes will run for a while, so everything can be felt, experienced.
But yes, often a relaxation sets in.
It is good to know ones expectation and to have a close eye on them. They can get into the way.
Seeing this no self thing is more a slight shift in looking than a true discovery. It is like opening the eyes and see something that was always there.

Mull this over and share what comes up.

Love,
Jadzia

Alivenessyes

Postby Alivenessyes » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:18 pm

Thank you Jadzia.
Woke up this morning with confusion.
Read your post. Observing my almost 3 year old granddaughter appearing to own a separate self. No matter what we say to her like you are so funny, cute, adorable she replies while pointing to her self “I am Skylan”.
So the perception or belief of being separate begins.
Sadness is experienced here. As if she is me .
At a large dance yesterday a loss of a belief of being separate was experienced and pure love was experienced. This happens a lot here.
Falling in love with everyone and everything just as they are. Noticed an expectation of thinking this is how the I wants to experience what will happen when going thru gate yet there is a sense no going anywhere just this whatever is happening is it. So projection of an apparent future is desired which sets the imaginary self up for disappointment.
Observing thoughts, labeling how it all is is what appears to be what the thought stream does. Identifying with any of it is what makes it appear real then causes reaction....expansion or contraction.
Now seeing mind trying to figure it all out.
Thus confusion.
Seems trying to figure it out doesn’t get anywhere.
Only resolution is coming from love, trust, faith in this, just this .....here now , whatever is experienced......is real.
If mind is not real why does it appear to be a place where focus resides?
Living from heart, love is what brings calm here but seem to fluctuate which causes drama.
Hope you see thru this confusion and can point to clarity.

Heartfelt thanks,

Love, Alivenessyes

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:40 pm

Now seeing mind trying to figure it all out.
Thus confusion.
Seems trying to figure it out doesn’t get anywhere.
Right now mind can’t get it – wrong program is running its habitual course.
With the time thoughts will change.

This is an adventure, a beautiful one, an opening, a change.
Letting go of the belief in this separate person can lead to sadness coming up.
The beauty of it: Does this person, whom one is fond of, which has been grown on one vanish? Will it disappear into the blue?
Or will it just be noticed that it is not separate, not the chooser, decider, thinker, controller of life?
And still the story can be seen unfolding?
Maybe there is just another overview coming into place?
Only resolution is coming from love, trust, faith in this, just this .....here now , whatever is experienced......is real.
For the moment let go of any expectation what it will be like, what you will feel, even of love – just for the moment – look and allow what is there.
Everything, isn’t it? Drama, comedy, show time, musical, grand opera, rock, jazz, everything. Big emotions, calm, joy, fear and so much more, all appearing. Will this ever change? Does it need to change or is this all expression of the same?

Confusion is part of looking, it is fine, just like with everything else, sit with it, allow it, invite it like you would invite a dear friend. It will pass the same way it came.

Love,
Jadzia

Alivenessyes

Postby Alivenessyes » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:24 am

Thank you for your beautiful words.
Been reading them off and on
Allowing the essence of them to.....marinate.
Holding on tight/relaxing
a letting go feeling
Sweet Surrender
Resisting/watching it all a happening
Touched
Watching the river.....run
In awe of the beauty and the extreme drama
Relief comes from........seeing what is happening
Is it

Love

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:47 am

Yes, it simply is.
Simply being.
So simple, so easy to overlook.

Enjoy and share what you find.

Love,
Jadzia

Alivenessyes

Postby Alivenessyes » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:19 pm

Hello Jadzia
Very interesting ......
Observing not very interested in Facebook non dual readings now here
Reading, searching seems to cause confusion and disturb the flow
Mind activity.....

Just what’s here seems to draw attention
Watching the mind wanting to dart off here and there is its habit
Observing old ideas, beliefs, conditionings that were a constant appearance of my reality
Kinda like a mouse on a round treadmill going nowhere fast
Seeing where the I was frantic to find answers and thinking it was “doing” something productive
The biggest fear this character has had was losing my daughter. She attempted suicide twice and I found her both times. Now she is going thru a dramatic divorce and has two very serious health issues which could lead to death so same fears are arising for me. In my story it appears I have lost most everything that I had the strongest attachment to in last few years. A very intense dramatic time yet always sensing it’s all a part of the plan and doing all I can to surrender sensing it’s all in divine order and it’s not personal. She goes in for surgery Friday and more will be revealed. Amazing how mind wants to fast forward and freak out at what ifs.
Feeling fears, imagined possibilities, and sensing it does what it does without a me is quite new.
We still laugh a lot and seem to be dancing side by side although scared shitless appears also.
Fear of death and loss and pain seem to appear very real at times.
Also experiencing pure awe and wonder at this whole Dreamtime or whatever this is. Thrilled to simply be and feel it all although it’s a bit overwhelming the extremely highs and deep lows yet it’s all Aliveness dancing.
Thank you for being here and listening.
There seems to be no one to talk to but you who can relate to all I’m going thru. These stories can seem so real yet I watch it all coming and going. Trusting in truth and the power that knows the way is all there seems to be.
So grateful to feel supported and not judged as crazy. Grateful!!!!
Big hug and much love!!!
victoria

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:56 pm

Observing not very interested in Facebook non dual readings now here
That happens to a lot of us, seeking seems to fade, gets less.
What still stays is the love for word jewels, well put bits which touch the heart and make your breath deep because of their beauty.

It is quite a dance, in times like you are in, when emotions go high and strong. A dance between feeling them fully to their fullest extent and for a moment getting lost in them and the noticing them, experiencing them to their fullest extent and feel the quiet in the storm.
Both is possible, both is what is, that is life, embracing life as it is.

Often the highs and lows are quite balanced but some topics touch deep down and connect to strong beliefs, fears, and then all there is left to do is surfing the waves.
Doing the dance of involvement and the impersonal dance, which can happen at the same time.
Trusting in truth and the power that knows the way is all there seems to be.
You and the truth and the power are just one and the same, so what you can feed on has no limits at all.

Big Hug to you, too, your dance is beautiful in itself, including fear and pain. :-)

Go on sharing, I am with you.

Love,
Jadzia

Alivenessyes

Postby Alivenessyes » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:18 pm

As reading your response Jadzia tears flow!! 🙏
So beautiful to be seen and heard. Yes well put bits that touch the heart and make me breath deep because of their beauty.....thank you!
Words appear as dancing poetry soothing the appearance of the sometimes intense scenario happening.
Your explanation of feeling everything is so right on, again thank you.
Funny you said all that’s left is surfing the waves....so true. My brother who died 13 years ago was a surfer 🏄 and it really feels like we are the ocean and the waves and the surfer all at once.
The mind doesn’t understand how we can be it all .....can you elaborate on that plz??
It seems if the I could have a clear explanation it could feel more at peace...lol
While apprenticing with a Shaman for many years the I thought it had it all figured out but now it all seems to be beliefs all the way down and nothing to believe in....quite strange place to land yet refreshing, new and beautifully innocent.
Watching thoughts creep up to try to haunt me about the imaginary future while sensing there is no one inside here to do anything.
No wonder I keep to myself about this otherwise I might be considered a bit crazy.
The wonder of it all.
Love love love and more love 💕
Victoria

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:40 pm

Words appear as dancing poetry soothing the appearance of the sometimes intense scenario happening.
Such a lovely way to put it.
…and it really feels like we are the ocean and the waves and the surfer all at once.
Yessss. Very beautiful picture.
The mind doesn’t understand how we can be it all .....can you elaborate on that plz??
Not much to elaborate on….. mind is running on an old program. It simply can’t understand.
Reprogramming will happen over time. There will be a lot of chances to look at the old program and one gets to understand it, there will be unraveling of old beliefs, identifications, pattern, reactions and so on. Sometimes it can be quite busy and slowly deeper changes will occur, sometimes very quietly, hardly noticed, sometimes it will jump at you. This is just the start.
While apprenticing with a Shaman for many years the I thought it had it all figured out but now it all seems to be beliefs all the way down and nothing to believe in....quite strange place to land yet refreshing, new and beautifully innocent.
Exactly what I mentioned above and it most certainly has its merits.
Watching thoughts creep up to try to haunt me about the imaginary future while sensing there is no one inside here to do anything.
Yes, these thoughts are empty, one could say that they don’t point to anything, or do you find something?
No wonder I keep to myself about this otherwise I might be considered a bit crazy.
The wise one knows when to shut up. ;-)

And yes, wonders all around.

Love,
Jadzia

Alivenessyes

Postby Alivenessyes » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:29 am

Not sure why but feels like I’m walking on the edge of two worlds
One I thought was real and find out it’s all been make believe
And the other totally unknown and only appears moment by moment with nothing but new surprises
And very freeing if remaining present
Just aware of senses
Taste touch sounds sensations

Relief “I’m”not responsible
Not the doer
Things just get done
Then finding a non chalant attitude that I don’t really care and nothing really matters
Just this........
Childlike feeling surfaced of how I felt about this life when little
Kinda like wow what’s next
Every thing is fresh new exciting curious
Kinda like watching this character play it’s part
Here yet detached watching the happening
Awe mazing,
Love laughing,
Life lifing
Alivenessyes

Return to “ARCHIVES”