Liberation

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Suzanne68

Re: Liberation

Postby Suzanne68 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:49 pm

But you say "if.."
Can you see clearly that why thought content is not reliable ? How it is relative..
Can you really trust thought ?
Isn't it really "not" a direct experience ?
and please look
is there really a free will ?
Yes thought content is not reliable and not trustworthy. I absolutely see that. Thinking about something won’t change it since though is about something, therefore it happens after the experience. It can’t change what happens.
I sometimes forget though...
Is there such a thing about free will? Then no. It’s all more thinking. So things happen out of nowhere?

adilerten

Postby adilerten » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:57 am

What is the actual experience of "possibilites" ?
It’s thought.
sure.
:)
Events happen, deeds are done, but there is no individual doer thereof."
Buddha

adilerten

Postby adilerten » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:02 pm

But you say "if.."
Can you see clearly that why thought content is not reliable ? How it is relative..
Can you really trust thought ?
Isn't it really "not" a direct experience ?
and please look
is there really a free will ?
Yes thought content is not reliable and not trustworthy. I absolutely see that. Thinking about something won’t change it since though is about something, therefore it happens after the experience. It can’t change what happens.
I sometimes forget though...
Is there such a thing about free will? Then no. It’s all more thinking. So things happen out of nowhere?
Sure it is more thoughts.
Lift your left arm above your head before reading further.
Did it happen?
If it did or didn't, was there a choice to do it? Was there a "you" choosing to lift arm or not or it simply did or didnt rise..
Through the day, remember this and watch, how something happens, then mind says- I did this, I chose this, I made this happen.
Buddha

adilerten

Postby adilerten » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:04 pm

Yes Suzanne
we looked almost all areas,
and still could not find any i any self anywhere..

How do you feel ?
Is there an "i" ? Are you a self ? Are you really Suzanne ?
Buddha

Suzanne68

Postby Suzanne68 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:38 pm

Yes Suzanne
we looked almost all areas,
and still could not find any i any self anywhere..

How do you feel ?
Is there an "i" ? Are you a self ? Are you really Suzanne ?
Hi Adil,
I realize that I’m not a self. There’s no me or I anywhere we looked. I still get lost in confusion of thought story throughout them day, but I m able to question that process now and look for this me that I cannot find. It feels good to be able to step out of story and connect with reality. It feels safer. I certainly sleep Better. It feels different and yet not so different. My life is the same but I am more present to it.

adilerten

Postby adilerten » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:12 am

Hi Adil,
I realize that I’m not a self. There’s no me or I anywhere we looked. I
Beautiful :)
still get lost in confusion of thought story throughout them day, but I m able to question that process now and look for this me that I cannot find.
Realising 'no self' happens but there will also be periods of checking, and doubting, and rechecking, and that is all normal. This exploration is just a beginning and not an end..

Getting lost in the story will happen..coming to a clear presence also will happen..you now know that they all happen themselves without a you..

Without any controller.. the "fog" might not dissolve right away, however, with the understanding, for the first time you can deal with that "fog" in an authentic way by looking.

As you continue, no much "noise" will bother any more. Daily looking is the very much key.
Emotions and feelings pop out, then disappear, and then pop out ... thats it.
It feels good to be able to step out of story and connect with reality. It feels safer. I certainly sleep Better. It feels different and yet not so different. My life is the same but I am more present to it.
Yes. they say "Before enlightement carry water chop wood, after enlightement carry water chop wood :)

I see that you have seen through the idea of seperate self.

If you don't have further questions i would love to give you the final questions

Ready ? :)
Buddha

Suzanne68

Postby Suzanne68 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:25 pm

Ready as can be!

Suzanne68

Postby Suzanne68 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:54 am

Hi! We may proceed if you are ready,
Metta
MC

adilerten

Postby adilerten » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:16 am

here we go,

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.

3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.

4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?

5) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.

6) Anything to add?

If you answer please take your time and answer as fully as possible, that really helps. You can answer them any way that suits you, one at a time, in pairs, or all at once, whatever is best for you.

Thank you
Sending love
Buddha

Suzanne68

Postby Suzanne68 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:25 am

Ok. I will start answering tomorrow
Metta,
MC

Suzanne68

Postby Suzanne68 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:18 am

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?
Hi!
I now know that there’s no me, I, or self, anywhere in any shape or form. It doesn’t exist inside my body or mind. It doesn’t exist outside either. It’s all thoughts that I identified with and took for real. As I write these words, I’m aware of writing, but I don’t sense that there’s a controller in there calling the shots.

Suzanne68

Postby Suzanne68 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:33 am

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.
The illusion, as I see it, starts when you stop looking, stop being aware. It starts with thoughts. Then I start seeking and wanting to change through thoughts the reality of the moment. That the illusion and there always a sensation of contraction in the body or conversely feeling elated from fantasizing. But I always see that my Ming gets foggy, lost, not present. As I see myself separated from all, I then seek to fix, change, defend my self, and reject(a lot).
There's a quality of mental fog and anxiety,
excitement, or fidgetyness that goes with being under the veil of the illusion. It’s all drama, like inventing a role as I go along. Then I ground myself and see that I’ve been gone for a whae and connect back through the senses.

adilerten

Postby adilerten » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:09 am

Hello Suzanne,

Would you like to go on answering the questions piece by piece ?
Buddha

Suzanne68

Postby Suzanne68 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:27 pm

Hi Adil,
Yes I would prefer that.

adilerten

Postby adilerten » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:31 pm

Hi Adil,
Yes I would prefer that.
ok then we have to wait until you finish them all.
Because some other guide friends also will look at the answers to see if we miss anything..
So we are waiting

Thank you
Buddha

Return to “ARCHIVES”