This is it

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
suma

Re: This is it

Postby suma » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:55 am

Dear Mawi,

you are beautifully clear about the meaning of thought.

Lovely.

Now just have a look at the whole scene.

Go out into nature and spend some time watching the movement of the whole.
See how clouds move, trees swing, leaves wiggle, grass moves, insects, birds –
all move all the time.
Then move focus to sensations and see how they too are in constant motion,
thoughts come and go, sounds, colours, sensations come and go.
Notice that everything is part of one movement.

Then close your eyes and see if there is a line between you and out there,
between you and life itself.

If yes, where is the boundary?
Is there an inside and an outside of Life?
Is there something which is not included in the movement of the whole?
Is there a witness that is watching life happening from a distance?
Is witnessing part of the one movement too?
Is there anything which is not just happening?

Go out, come back and tell me what you found.

Warmly

nina
Now. Here. That.

Mawi

Postby Mawi » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:41 pm

Dear Nina,
Go out into nature and spend some time watching the movement of the whole.
See how clouds move, trees swing, leaves wiggle, grass moves, insects, birds –
all move all the time.
Then move focus to sensations and see how they too are in constant motion,
thoughts come and go, sounds, colours, sensations come and go.
Notice that everything is part of one movement.

Then close your eyes and see if there is a line between you and out there,
between you and life itself.

If yes, where is the boundary?
There is no line anywhere. Life itself is everywhere, there is not a me separate from life. There is just one experience.
No distinction from an in- and outside, sensations, seeing, hearing, all just happens here.
That is not possible. It is all happening as one - there is no space for anything else.
There is witnessing, but not from a distance. It feels its totally part of the experience. It is inherent in the experience.
YES.
I love this phrase:). It so beautifully describes what is really happening: it is all just happening:).
Thank you so much for this lovely inquiry.
Warmly,
Mawi

suma

Postby suma » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:09 pm

Dear Mawi,

No distinction from an in- and outside, sensations, seeing, hearing, all just happens here.
That is not possible. It is all happening as one - there is no space for anything else.
There is witnessing, but not from a distance. It feels its totally part of the experience. It is inherent in the experience.
YES.
I love this phrase:). It so beautifully describes what is really happening: it is all just happening:).
Beautiful!

So do you have any questions left?
Is there something you’d like to ask?

Warmly

nina
Now. Here. That.

Mawi

Postby Mawi » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:39 pm

Dear Nina,
So do you have any questions left?
Is there something you’d like to ask?
Your question felt like you were halting me in my tracks, saying: 'Hey, this is it!'
As if there are still beliefs saying 'there must be something more'. Ha ha ha! And I know that's a lie - just thoughts, old habits of seeking. This whole life was one big endeavor to get away from what's here, and seeking for something better, because it didn't feel good here.

And now, this race is over. There is nothing to be sought because it's already here. I am so very grateful. I see that there is nothing to be done, just doing what I feel like.
Maybe one question Nina: is there anything you would recommend for me to pay attention to, or anything like that?
I thank you deeply for your guidance and love! I have thoroughly enjoyed our conversations and wish they'd go on forever, ha ha!
Much love!
Mawi

suma

Postby suma » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:13 pm

Dear Mawi,
I have thoroughly enjoyed our conversations

It was also a big pleasure on my side.
Maybe one question Nina: is there anything you would recommend for me to pay attention to, or anything like that?
To keep the head above the water.
Not to get drowned in stories and valuations.

The key is the direct and actual experience.
At times there may be big storms and thunders,
stormy weather and high waves – but is there someone to whom all this occurs?

So here are now the final questions:

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form?
Was there ever?

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is,
when it starts and how it works from your own experience.
Describe it fully as you see it now.

3) How does it feel to see this?
What is the difference from before you started this dialogue?
Please report from the past few days.

4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?

5)
a) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control.
What makes things happen?
How does it work?
Give an example from your own recent experiences to how things happen and how things work.

b) What are you responsible for?
Give examples from your own recent experiences to how this works.

6) Anything to add?

Much love

nina
Now. Here. That.

Mawi

Postby Mawi » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:59 pm

Dear Nina,
To keep the head above the water.
Not to get drowned in stories and valuations.
The key is the direct and actual experience.
Thank you for that. Not believe the stories, yes, that is very good advice indeed:).
1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form?
Was there ever?
No, there is no separate entity, because all there is is one. Any sense of 'me' is thought, which is part of the happening. And this has always been like this; so there never was a separate entity. Nothing has ever been different than what it's now.

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is,
when it starts and how it works from your own experience.
Describe it fully as you see it now.
The sense of separate self is made of thought. It starts with conditioning in childhood: when I am being told I'm bad, I'm this and that. A self-concept starts to develop: the child believes that every words the parents say is true. Then it takes all these reactions from others into her psyche and believes this is being 'me'. She believes she is this person that others say she is. Plus, thoughts in her own mind add lots of comments and beliefs and emotions to this ever growing 'ball' of identity which is called my name.
The way I see it now is that the idea or concept of a separate me is just conditioning, belief, thought, nothing more. It needs to be seen as such, that is freedom. i am not thought. I am not what thought says, whether thoughts in my mind or your mind - it is actually all the same, just thoughts passing. Thoughts are not real, not true, they are just story.
3) How does it feel to see this?
What is the difference from before you started this dialogue?
Please report from the past few days.
There is a sense of freedom, of relaxation, of dropping in more.
Sometimes i feel like a real burden being lifted off, which makes me feel overcome with gratitude and relief and crying.
Yesterday for example i had a written dialogue about something i wanted to get my money back, and the other one did not want to give it back. I kind of enjoyed writing the thoughts that were there about the issue, but I truly felt completely unattached whether she will pay back or not. There is this sense of 'there is nothing more i need to do, and whatever the result will be is fine.'
Sometimes I am lost in thought, and then I realize it and there is this releasing again, which sometimes makes me feel giddy. So simple, ha ha. So easy!
4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?
I didn't notice one push happening, but I know the realization that all experience is one, not different aspects of it, that really helped. It somehow took away any possibility of there being someone or something more than THIS, here. This is IT, it is all there is, there is not a space where a me is located; there is no location. And also your question struck me fully: 'Is there anything that is not happening'.
5)
a) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control.
What makes things happen?
How does it work?
Give an example from your own recent experiences to how things happen and how things work.
Decisions and intentions: are thoughts, based on conditioning (all thought is based on conditioning; there is no new thought, it is all a mix of memory and belief and preferences.) Thoughts are a happening; they are not personal. So decisions and intentions are expressions of the programming of this body-mind. In that sense they occur automatically, in a predetermined way.
Same for free will and choice: I can do what I want, but on a closer look 'what I want, preferences', are based on conditioning, programming.
control: i cannot control anything. In sum: There is no entity to 'do' those things.

Things happen as they do. Life is doing it all, there is no separate entity controlling. There can be a thought about control, but that does not control anything.
All these happenings, decision, intention, free will, choice and control just happen, orchestrate by life, or consciousness, or whatever we call it.
Example from my life: I will have a big art show soon. I am still creating new paintings for this show. And I know that it is not in any way my problem or task to make this art show successful or unsuccessful, because it's going to be exactly as it will. All i can do is do what i feel and think like doing, and the rest is out of my hands.
b) What are you responsible for?
Give examples from your own recent experiences to how this works.
I am not responsible for anything, as there is nobody to be responsible! That may sound harsh, but that's the truth. All i can do is do what i feel like guided or drawn or pushed to do and rest if there is no prompt to do anything. It is, as always, a happening.
6) Anything to add?
I knew most of the things before, but this inquiry definitely has helped me to link it to direct experience instead of just beliefs of new concepts. As you say, the key is the direct experience, not thought.
Thank you again so much for your help, Nina!
With much love,
Mawi

suma

Postby suma » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:01 am

Dear Mawi,

thank you for the answers.
I'm going to show them other guides and they might have further questions.

Do you whant to add anything before me doing so?

Warmly

nina
Now. Here. That.

Mawi

Postby Mawi » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:27 am

Dear Nina,
I feel it's complete for now.
Warmly,
Mawi

suma

Postby suma » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:21 am

Dear Mawi,

there are no more questions.

Please have a look at your (pm) private message box.

( :

with love

nina
Now. Here. That.

Return to “ARCHIVES”