Guess it's time

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
noworries

Re: Guess it's time

Postby noworries » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:17 pm

hello "Noworries!"
make some noise!
;)
Yes! I'm here! 🤗
No worries. ;)
c) Give examples from your own recent experiences to how all this works.
Yes, so the most striking is the feeling of being a 'witness' to my own life. So where previously I was running away with the thoughts, thinking it was all real and important, now I feel like I'm just looking at a performance. Sometimes I still get dragged in, but it's less intense and easier to step out of.

I see the thoughts come. I see how there is this urge to interact with them. And then I just let it all go. For example in the shower, I usually do a lot of thinking. But now I notice the thoughts and treat them like any other sensation. Like the feeling of the ground underneath my feet and the water running on my back.

The other day I was thinking about what to eat, and while I was walking to the noodle shop there were thoughts about which dish to order. I thought it was funny to watch, because it just makes no sense at all for all this chatter to be there. But there it was. And then there were thoughts that decided the decision was made. I was going to order noodles.

And then, when the ordering actually took place I saw myself ordering a poke bowl. Without any thinking taking place.

So there I thought: "so much for free choice", it just happens. And of course, these thoughts are just more sensations. So that's how it goes. Lot of thinking is taking place about everything, and choices get made. Sometimes through thoughts, and sometimes they just happen somehow.

And as soon as I start thinking about all this, it gets really complicated. But then I realize these are all just more thoughts without any importance. So I just enjoy and be fascinated by it all. :)

adilerten

Postby adilerten » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:09 pm

hello "Noworries!"
make some noise!
;)
Yes! I'm here! 🤗
No worries. ;)
c) Give examples from your own recent experiences to how all this works.
Yes, so the most striking is the feeling of being a 'witness' to my own life. So where previously I was running away with the thoughts, thinking it was all real and important, now I feel like I'm just looking at a performance. Sometimes I still get dragged in, but it's less intense and easier to step out of.

I see the thoughts come. I see how there is this urge to interact with them. And then I just let it all go. For example in the shower, I usually do a lot of thinking. But now I notice the thoughts and treat them like any other sensation. Like the feeling of the ground underneath my feet and the water running on my back.

The other day I was thinking about what to eat, and while I was walking to the noodle shop there were thoughts about which dish to order. I thought it was funny to watch, because it just makes no sense at all for all this chatter to be there. But there it was. And then there were thoughts that decided the decision was made. I was going to order noodles.

And then, when the ordering actually took place I saw myself ordering a poke bowl. Without any thinking taking place.

So there I thought: "so much for free choice", it just happens. And of course, these thoughts are just more sensations. So that's how it goes. Lot of thinking is taking place about everything, and choices get made. Sometimes through thoughts, and sometimes they just happen somehow.

And as soon as I start thinking about all this, it gets really complicated. But then I realize these are all just more thoughts without any importance. So I just enjoy and be fascinated by it all. :)
Thank you very much for your answer :)
My guide friends will take a look at your answer and tell me if they are all ok, if i miss something or not.
See you in a day!
Keep on looking ;)
Events happen, deeds are done, but there is no individual doer thereof."
Buddha

adilerten

Postby adilerten » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:01 am

Well done! Wonderful answers.
Welcome home dear..
It was a nice flowing ride.
We will be taking you to our aftercare facebook groups.
Sending Love.
Events happen, deeds are done, but there is no individual doer thereof."
Buddha

noworries

Postby noworries » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:44 pm

Well done! Wonderful answers.
Welcome home dear..
It was a nice flowing ride.
We will be taking you to our aftercare facebook groups.
Sending Love.
Thank you so much! I loved working with you! 💛

Return to “ARCHIVES”