Seeker

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
mystical1977

Re: Seeker

Postby mystical1977 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:40 am

Even from logical point of view it’s completely ridiculous to think that one “entity” out of the infinitely complex happening of life can considers all the mind boggling numbers of information which is also dynamic from moment to moment and decide and get the desired result .
Nicely said :)

Can you please give me some examples from things that you see happening in your everyday, normal, daily life that show that what you're saying is accurate?

In other words, how do you know that what you're saying about choice and control is true? :)

Take care,
C
Hi Canfora,
First I would like to apologize for not writing sooner. I was traveling and didn’t have the opportunity to write. But it also gave me the opportunity to see your questions.

I was noticing everyday things I do to see where and when decisions and choosing takes place. But I can’t find any chooser or decider. Example: I’m sitting and working all of a sudden the feeling of hunger happens. Who created the feeling of hunger? No one, it just happened and then the mind takes over starts throwing thoughts about it randomly. So, at this moment who’s choosing to think or deciding which thoughts come first and so on. Still no one. Only the thought I’m hungry that give the impression of this me doing all this. The thought of listening to a certain music arises. It came out of no where and next thing I know I’m listening. How exactly did I choose to listen to the music? No idea. Thoughts happen and actions follow. Only when there is no noticing that the sense of doer-ship feels real. I can go on and on about it but in every area of this life it’s the same.

Be well
Mehari

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canfora

Postby Canfora » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:10 pm

Hi Mehari!
First I would like to apologize for not writing sooner. I was traveling and didn’t have the opportunity to write. But it also gave me the opportunity to see your questions.
That's okay.
Thoughts happen and actions follow.
How about the contrary? Do you also have thoughts popping up that aren't followed by actions?

How would you answer these questions?

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was
there ever?

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from
your own experience. Describe it fully as you
see it now.

3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue?
Please report from the past few days.

Take care,
C

mystical1977

Postby mystical1977 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:13 pm

How about the contrary? Do you also have thoughts popping up that aren't followed by actions?
of course the stream of thoughts are non stop and most of them just pass by without inducing an action.
How would you answer these questions?

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was
there ever?

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from
your own experience. Describe it fully as you
see it now.

3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue?
Please report from the past few days.
i will try to answer the questions one by one

1)There is no 'self', 'mehari' or an entity that i refer to when i talk about this body mind combination. i understand it is necessary to use these terms for communication purposes like i use the term a shoe, a computer or a bed. but there is no intrinsic value in the words. thoughts say my body, my mind, my feeling due to conditioning it got from early childhood. this belief is so strong and is it's associated with every feeling and sensation too. but when i sit queitly and look for the place where this 'self' or 'mehari' resides, i can't locate it anywhere.Thoughts, desires, feelings, moods, sensations are all necessary for the body to function but they come and go on their own without a 'self' causing them or making them desappear.

2) The illusion of separation a separate self is the birth of 'I'. it is also the birth of fear. it makes the 'I' and the rest separate. The other a competition, a potential danger. It is the birth of race, nationality, superiority, inferiority. It makes life short and miserable struggle. it starts with the family, society, school and everyone in it's life path telling her/him who he is, what to believe or not to, what to love or hate, how to behave, what to achive and so on. this defines most of the content of his/her thoughts and creats what's possible or not. All these conditiongs creats 'mehari'. 'mehari' in order to live up to what he is suppose to be is always anxious.Because 'mehari' is a mortal being, he has a fear of death and sickness he has insequrities about the future, he worries about his daughter and he thinks that he needs to do more of everything to be free of this problems and be successful. But that creat more anxiety and more worry. When all fails to alliviate the never ending dissatsfaction despite getting what he wants, he thinks maybe spiritual awakening is the solution. So he reads and reads, and meditate, and watches documentary after documentary, thinks about it all the time. but after all these years he is the same old mehari.

3) Seeing the story of 'mehari' is nothing but a story is difficult to explain. it's like a diesel generator has been roaring right next to me for all my life and it suddenly went quiet and that's when i realize how noisy it was and the deep silence that followed it. nothing much has changed in my day today life but the quality of life is changed tremendously. it's fluid and silent in a way i can't put in words. I work as apilot in rural and dangerous areas for united nations and it used to be hectic and a filled with un underly fear all the time. But these days it's like seeing everything with new eyes and the fear has disappeared. I wish i can say more accurately how life is but this is what i can say for now.

Mehari

Canfora

Postby Canfora » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:22 pm

Those are beautiful answers Mehari, thank you.
But these days it's like seeing everything with new eyes and the fear has disappeared.
Wonderful! I'm going to ask the other guides if they have more questions to ask you.

Take care,
C

Canfora

Postby Canfora » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:16 pm

Hi Mehari, you have been blued! Welcome to the other side of the gate! It was a pleasure being your guide.
I supposed one of the administrators has send you information about the "after the gate".
Maybe you should consider being a guide yourself. LU has a big need of guides and it's a wonderful way to keep the seeing close to you.

Take care,
C

mystical1977

Postby mystical1977 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:03 am

Hi Mehari, you have been blued! Welcome to the other side of the gate! It was a pleasure being your guide.
I supposed one of the administrators has send you information about the "after the gate".
Maybe you should consider being a guide yourself. LU has a big need of guides and it's a wonderful way to keep the seeing close to you.

Take care,
C
Hello canfora,

My gratitude for you and LU is eternal. My work situation doen't allow me to be cosistentatly available at least for now. But i am going to spread the message to whoever is interested and i'll be happy to be a guide or get involed with LU in any way i can contribute. Thank you again and i will keep contact
mehari

Canfora

Postby Canfora » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:01 pm

Thank you for your reply mehari! And thank you also for your kindness.

Return to “ARCHIVES”