donothing

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Gem47

Re: donothing

Postby Gem47 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:12 am

Hello Jadzia,

Thoughts have been constantly happening.
There are counter arguments and 'me' emerges as one side. There are 'personal' replays of scenarios and 'me' emerges.
It goes on and on, if 'I' get caught up in a thought, there is a thought, 'it all just thought', then another, 'that's also thought'..., the only 'escape' seems to be the present moment.
We have been used to the "There is an explanation for everything". To know about everything.
Can everything be known?
This helped a lot.

I have had some sensations in my head and chest (together} followed by a shivery feeling when lying awake in bed.

Love M

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:51 pm

Thoughts have been constantly happening.
There are counter arguments and 'me' emerges as one side. There are 'personal' replays of scenarios and 'me' emerges.
It goes on and on, if 'I' get caught up in a thought, there is a thought, 'it all just thought', then another, 'that's also thought'..., the only 'escape' seems to be the present moment.
There can be the wish to escape from thoughts, but really - what for? Thoughts about life go on, even what seem to be like different voices, thought debate ;-). Why mind? Watch out for newly formed expectations.
Usually thoughts quieten down with time.

The only important thing to know is that thoughts are a commentary and not the driving force.

I don't have more questions for you. I will show our thread to other guides and see if they have some questions, ok?

Love,
Jadzia

Gem47

Postby Gem47 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:16 pm

Hi Jadzia,
Yes that is fine and thank you sincerely for all your guidance on this, it has been a wonderful experience.

I shall watch out for newly formed expectations and relax with thoughts!
Thanks again and best wishes,
Love M

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:45 am

Hi Margaret,

the other guides had no more questions and as you can see your name is blued and the thread already in the archive.

Admin will send you a pm and you will have one by me.

It was lovely to guide you - have a good time.

Love,
Jadzia

Return to “ARCHIVES”