Just Breathe

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
JayCee

Re: Just Breathe

Postby JayCee » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:35 pm

Glad you're feeling better....
But in fact is there ever a moment that is not happening right now?

is it necessary to make unusual efforts to just notice what is already happening?
It's not necessary to make unusual effort to notice what is actually happening however the effort does come in when the "story" about what's happening now tries to run away in it's own direction. Still the recognition that it's really just a story vs. the actual experience is a huge step.

I think if there any remaining "unease" it revolves around the wanting to not experience the story and see clearly all the time - that said, this "desire" is not my experience right now so it is enough to accept what is and notice the story when it starts

Aside from the resources here at LU, are there any others you would recommend as this path continues to reveal itself? Something you have found useful/helfpul?

Thanks, Jon!

James

JonathanR

Postby JonathanR » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:06 am

Hi James
. Aside from the resources here at LU, are there any others you would recommend as this path continues to reveal itself? Something you have found useful/helfpul?
Good question. 'Personally' I found that having a go at guiding was an excellent way to get clear. I'd recommend reading Ilona's book 'Liberation Unleashed'.

There are many possible paths or inquiries that can be tried and some may appeal to you. Some may seem unnecessary It is a personal matter . I like listening to Alan Watts (YouTube). Nature is also of enormous value. I found that doing some regular exercise is a definite plus, energetically speaking . As I say, its personal. Some people find Sedona Method valuable. Ilona offers something called 'Deep Looking' which I've also found helpful in terms of further investigation.

There is also an LU community, so its possible to stay in touch with others who have been through this inquiry.

Does this help?

Jon

JonathanR

Postby JonathanR » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:40 pm

Hey James,

I'm going to send you a private message, so look for it (next to 'notifications' on the blue bar above). Our conversation is technically concluded and will shortly be moved to Archive section. we can continue to chat there if you like, or via PM?

Very best wishes,

Jon

Return to “ARCHIVES”