I feel ready want truth without comprimise

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
forgetmenot

Re: I feel ready want truth without comprimise

Postby forgetmenot » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:05 am

Hello Eric,

Isn't the 'mind' contrary! Peace and contentment is...but it wants more!

How can I actually commit to doing anything? Most of the time I am so content that I sit down and do nothing and it is so peaceful. But there are I great many things that "I" would like to do such as improving my physical health and devoting more time to school work. Yet I feel powerless to act.

What exactly is it that “feels powerless to act” or is "committing to doing anything"? Is that not just what is happening in play called life? Is there a you choosing anything, controlling anything, deciding or actually even thinking anything?

Whether or not "physical health improves and more time is devoted to school work" is under whose control? How is this any different to all the other things you realised that there was no ‘you’ who had control etc?

Also there is the lingering "seeker" who thinks there is more to realize, but has been seen to be nothing more then a thought. But it feels as though this thought is stuck in my subconscious mind and is somehow exerting influence over actions. Does this make any sense? If so what can actually be done about this?
What exactly wants this to change?

Is there a you who makes particular thoughts appear?
Did you want that thought to appear in the first place?
Did you choose for that thought to appear?
Do you have ANYTHING to do with any thoughts?

Kay
Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists.
https://freedomalreadyis.com/

majiinx

Postby majiinx » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:33 am

What exactly is it that “feels powerless to act” or is "committing to doing anything"? Is that not just what is happening in play called life? Is there a you choosing anything, controlling anything, deciding or actually even thinking anything?
It's just a feeling, just a thought and like everything it comes and goes! If it was real wouldn't that feeling be there ALL THE TIME! And it would also require an "I" to feel like it is powerless. And so if there is no "I" then there can be no feeling of powerlessness. They are both just illusions aha I get it, some thoughts and feelings have a little more velcro then others. But the velcro is getting thinner on all of them.
Whether or not "physical health improves and more time is devoted to school work" is under whose control? How is this any different to all the other things you realised that there was no ‘you’ who had control etc?
It's under no one's control, it's just happening nobody can be found that is controlling it. Hah! I have no control over it so why sweat it or try and impose control over it. They are nothing but thoughts, that is it.
What exactly wants this to change?
Nothing, just the thought of something needing to change. But everything is changing constantly regardless of how "I" feel about the changes. And even the way "I" feel about things seem to be constantly changing too.
Is there a you who makes particular thoughts appear?
Did you want that thought to appear in the first place?
Did you choose for that thought to appear?
Do you have ANYTHING to do with any thoughts?
No "I" that makes thoughts appear they are all random. It seems when "I" try and make a thought appear nothing really happens and even when something happens it has nothing to do with any "I".

forgetmenot

Postby forgetmenot » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:10 am

Hi Eric....great responses and looking! Yes, some thoughts seem to have a little more velcro than others...and all you need to look to see if they are pointing at actual experience or if they are pointing to further thought.

In the seen, only the seen. In the heard, only the heard. So to find out whether something is actually seen and heard, or only thought of?
Simply check:-
Can it be seen, heard, touched, smelled or tasted. If not, it’s a thought.

I look forward to your responses to the body exercise.

Love, Kay

majiinx

Postby majiinx » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:14 am

Is there any connection between the felt sensations and the image in the mirror?
Or just thoughts (and/or mental images) suggest that there is?
It's all just thoughts. No real connection between them other than just the thought that they are connected.
Is there any connection between the felt sensations (labelled ‘hand’) and image of movement in the mirror?
No connection found at all. Hah, it's funny because "I" tried contemplating but there really is nothing to think about because no connection can be found in the first place. There is nothing to look for or get about it, that's just how it is.
Is there any connection between the felt sensations (labelled ‘hand’) and the image ‘of movement’?
Or only thoughts suggest it?
No these thoughts really do not arise anymore. The AE of seeing happens and the AE of feeling happens, nothing is behind either process nor are they connected.
Does the image by itself suggest in any way that is ‘you’ or ‘your body’?
Does the image itself suggest in any way that it is a ‘body’ at all?
Or are there only colours and shapes?
Without the filter of the mind nothing can be found in the mirror. No me behind the looking, no me behind the thinking no me period can be found anywhere. It is only the mind that suggests things and even that cannot be found, only the occasional random thought, and almost all of them are simply passing by. No colors or shapes found, just seeing and the seen which is the same thing really. Thoughts seem so distant now, they have very little sway over what is going on here.
Just by the image in the mirror, is there any ‘knowledge’ that there must be legs, or only thoughts and mental images suggest so?
No, only thoughts would suggest such things.
Is there a ‘body’ anywhere when all thoughts and images are ignored or are there only sensations?
No, it feels almost like there is no body its strange almost like walking on air, I do not know how to explain it. Occasional sensations occur but even then nothing is really suggested just an occasional commentary on a certain sensation but those are not noticed very much.
Is there a ‘body walking’, or are there only sensations?
Is there actual experience of ‘walking’ at all?
Or just THOUGHTS ABOUT ‘walking’?
Can such a thing as ‘body’ be found OR just THOUGHTS ABOUT a ‘body’?
Can such a thing as ‘walking’ be found?
HAHHAHAH! I actually did walking meditation before this without realizing you would ask this, isn't it funny how these things happen? No experience of walking, occasional thoughts on what was going on but very very little. No body was found occasional random thoughts about a body and its parts but those were few and far between. No thing called walking can be found at all, that is just a thought.
Are the sensations localized in space, like ‘going through the room’; OR is there only an image that is labelled ‘room’ and appearing sensations without any location?
An image labeled room appears with occasional sensations being felt but it is only thoughts that put the feelings at a certain location. Without thought, feelings are just felt without any real location.

forgetmenot

Postby forgetmenot » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:10 am

Hi Eric,

Nice looking, Eric! :)
Is there any connection between the felt sensations (labelled ‘hand’) and image of movement in the mirror?
No connection found at all. Hah, it's funny because "I" tried contemplating but there really is nothing to think about because no connection can be found in the first place. There is nothing to look for or get about it, that's just how it is.
Here is another exercise that helps to see how the illusion of the body is ‘created’, so to speak. Normally we believe that sensation is coming from sight - the object seen. In this example, the object being the ‘hand’.

1. Close the eyes and hold up one hand. Pay attention only to the felt sensation ‘of the hand’.
2. Open the eyes, and now observe the hand by looking only.
3. While looking at the hand, pay attention to the felt sensations.

Repeat 1 to 3 as many times as needed and investigate…

Can you see that both the ‘visual sight’ and the sensation appear simultaneously but ‘separately’, meaning that none of them is coming from the other or contained by the other?

Do they just appear equally, ‘beside’ each other without any hierarchy or link between them?

Is there any link between the sensation and the sight, meaning that the sensation is ‘coming from’ the sight (labelled as ‘hand’) or only thought and mental constructs link them?

Does the image by itself suggest in any way that is ‘you’ or ‘your body’?
Does the image itself suggest in any way that it is a ‘body’ at all?
Or are there only colours and shapes?
Without the filter of the mind nothing can be found in the mirror. No me behind the looking, no me behind the thinking no me period can be found anywhere. It is only the mind that suggests things and even that cannot be found, only the occasional random thought, and almost all of them are simply passing by. No colors or shapes found, just seeing and the seen which is the same thing really. Thoughts seem so distant now, they have very little sway over what is going on here.
Lovely, Eric. Is there even a mirror that is reflecting anything?

Kay

majiinx

Postby majiinx » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:51 am

Can you see that both the ‘visual sight’ and the sensation appear simultaneously but ‘separately’, meaning that none of them is coming from the other or contained by the other?
Yes, they were just things happening and did not appear to have anything to do with one another. I also noticed too when my eyes were open there was no thought of a hand. Just a feeling with nothing attached to it. And even the sensation itself was inconsistent, moment to moment. Like the feeling itself was in a constant state of movement and change, it was never ever the same. I hope I was able to convey that experience with clarity.
Do they just appear equally, ‘beside’ each other without any hierarchy or link between them?
They are just appearances, With nothing to connect them together.
Is there any link between the sensation and the sight, meaning that the sensation is ‘coming from’ the sight (labelled as ‘hand’) or only thought and mental constructs link them?
Nope, only the idea of "I" can make those misconceptions happen. It requires an "I" that has a body that has separate, yet connected parts. Without the "I" arising these thoughts simply fall apart since they have no foundation to build on.
No mirror, no reflection.

forgetmenot

Postby forgetmenot » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:53 am

Hey Eric,
Yes, they were just things happening and did not appear to have anything to do with one another. I also noticed too when my eyes were open there was no thought of a hand. Just a feeling with nothing attached to it. And even the sensation itself was inconsistent, moment to moment. Like the feeling itself was in a constant state of movement and change, it was never ever the same. I hope I was able to convey that experience with clarity.
Yes, it seems like the sensation is in constant flux. It is like when seeming pain diminishes. First the sensation is intense and eventually changes to something softer and different. But if you look at that even…without thought how would be it known that sensations are different or ‘feel’ different? What does the word ‘feel’ point to exactly?

They are just appearances, With nothing to connect them together.
Here is an interesting clip that shows they are not connected but that the idea comes from the linking of the two ie sight with sensation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dphlhmt ... e=youtu.be
No mirror, no reflection.
Exactly, simply AE of colour.

Okay…moving onto time.

There is a general assumption that there is linear time that started (if started at all) somewhere very far in the past and advances to the distant future. The present moment (now) is considered to be a very small fragment of time, or an event that is moving forward on this linear time, coming from the past and advancing to the future.

But is there an experience that the ’now’ is moving along the line of time?
Any experience of one ‘moment’ giving way to the next?
Any actual experience of one event following another?

How fast is the ‘present moment’ actually moving?

Just look at 'this moment', can you find a point where it began?

How long does the ‘now’ last?

Where does the ‘now’ start, and where does it end?

When does the ‘now’ exactly become the 'past'?

What is the ‘past’ in actual experience?

So is there actual experience of ‘time’ or thoughts about ‘time’?

Kay

majiinx

Postby majiinx » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:38 am

Yes, it seems like the sensation is in constant flux. It is like when seeming pain diminishes. First the sensation is intense and eventually changes to something softer and different. But if you look at that even…without thought how would be it known that sensations are different or ‘feel’ different? What does the word ‘feel’ point to exactly?
The word "feel" doesn't really point to anything. It is only thought that labels it and makes it into something its not. The "I" thought takes ownership of "feelings" and connects them to the body. Without an "I" or thought, nothing is really pointing at anything.
But is there an experience that the ’now’ is moving along the line of time?
Any experience of one ‘moment’ giving way to the next?
Any actual experience of one event following another?
No, it is just one continuous moment that is constantly changing. Time is only created in the mind in order to capture the now. But the mind never captures the now, for as soon as the now enters the mind it becomes a past. But past isn't real and the past does not create the now, the past arises as a mirage of the now.
How fast is the ‘present moment’ actually moving?
It's not moving at all.
Just look at 'this moment', can you find a point where it began?
Nope, because as soon as "I" look for it, it vanishes and can never be found again.
What is now? Wouldn't the very act of saying "now" imply that time exists? Now only exists in between future and past. But if there is no past, no future then how can there be a present or a now. There just is. Labeling it as now just makes it into something the mind can understand but the mind can't really understand anything in actual experience.
Where does the ‘now’ start, and where does it end?
I think the above response answered that.
When does the ‘now’ exactly become the 'past'?
It never began so if it never began then there cannot be a past. As past would regress to a starting point and no starting point can be found.
Just a series of "connected" thoughts.
So is there actual experience of ‘time’ or thoughts about ‘time’?
Time cannot be found in actual experience. Only in thought.

forgetmenot

Postby forgetmenot » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:43 am

Hello Eric,
What is now? Wouldn't the very act of saying "now" imply that time exists? Now only exists in between future and past. But if there is no past, no future then how can there be a present or a now. There just is. Labeling it as now just makes it into something the mind can understand but the mind can't really understand anything in actual experience.
Yes….here and now are not a location or time. It points to experience (THIS/What IS) that is always here now and is the ‘herenow’.
Just a series of "connected" thoughts.
Yep, the AE of ‘past’ is thought.

Past and memory go hand-in-hand as almost everybody believes that a memory thought is referring to something that has happened; that a memory thought is a different thought than a non-memory thought.

Please don’t go to thought explanation, but just let a memory be there, and look at it.

What is memory exactly?
What is the memory ‘made of’?

What is the exact difference between a ‘general’ thought and a ‘memory’ thought?

WHEN does the memory actually appear?
How is it known EXACTLY that a ‘memory’ thought refers to something that has happened?

Then, look at a thought about the future.
What is the future thought ‘made of’?

WHEN does the future thought appear?
What is the exact difference between a ‘general’ thought and a ‘future’ thought?
How is it known EXACTLY that a ‘future’ thought refers to something that will happen?

Then let’s compare a thought about past and a thought about the future.
What is the EXACT difference between the thoughts about past and future?
If there is difference, how that difference is known exactly?

Look at what is actually going on and not what thoughts say… but what actually is.

Kay

majiinx

Postby majiinx » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:29 pm

What is memory exactly?
What is the memory ‘made of’?
Memories are just thoughts about "previous" experiences, however, memory can never actually describe any actual experience, they are just a short version since so much gets left out. It is made of thought.
What is the exact difference between a ‘general’ thought and a ‘memory’ thought?
Nothing, they are both thoughts. The idea that there is a difference is also a thought.
How is it known EXACTLY that a ‘memory’ thought refers to something that has happened?
Memory usually appears when we try and recall "previous" experiences or when we see something that reminds us of a "previous" experience. It is only a thought that memory points to something that happened. "I remember doing this" for example is just a thought about a thought link all memory.
Then, look at a thought about the future.
What is the future thought ‘made of’?
It is made of nothing but thought of experiences, we want to happen or don't want to happen. "I want to win 1 million dollars" or "I hope I do not go bankrupt" are just thoughts of trying to anticipate a "future" "now"
What is the exact difference between a ‘general’ thought and a ‘future’ thought?
How is it known EXACTLY that a ‘future’ thought refers to something that will happen?
The future never appears, no matter how much information we have of "future" events we can never know the "future" through thoughts it absolutely never happens the way we think they will. A thought is a thought, it does not matter the content of them, any perceived differences are thoughts also. It is only known through thought that a thought refers to "future".
Then let’s compare a thought about past and a thought about the future.
What is the EXACT difference between the thoughts about past and future?
If there is difference, how that difference is known exactly?
No differences, just other thoughts that are segmenting thoughts into "past", "present" and "future". They have no real substances to them. The only thing different about them is the commentary regarding them. "I hope this happens in the future" or "I wish I did not do that 10 years ago" everything is just thoughts creating thoughts about thoughts and it is this endless non-stop cycle that traps us into believing these things to be real.

I know this because I practice mindfulness meditation. When simply observing the "mind" no labels are given to the thoughts. Thoughts about "past", "present", "future", desires, "needs" appear but nothing is actually labeling them or giving any real attention to them. They arise and fall like all thoughts, feelings and perceptions. There is no real difference between any of them, they are temporary appearances that try and convince us we are a "person" who has a mind and a body.

forgetmenot

Postby forgetmenot » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:24 pm

Hey Eric,
Memory usually appears when we try and recall "previous" experiences or when we see something that reminds us of a "previous" experience. It is only a thought that memory points to something that happened. "I remember doing this" for example is just a thought about a thought link all memory.
A so called ‘memory’ thought appears in the current moment ie in the moment the thought actually appears.
If thought appears now, in this moment saying you ate an ice-cream yesterday….where is ‘yesterday’ in actual experience. When is that thought and images of eating an ice-cream actually appearing?

A dream analogy of how all time is contained in an instant.
In the opening instant of a dream you find the 1st person dream character speeding along a highway towards the airport, because he is late for his holiday flight, because his wife couldn't find her passport.
Now you will notice that this is just the opening instant of the dream, yet it contains a whole "history" of being a person who is an adult and is married to a woman who left her passport behind, etc. It contains "memories" of having the drama with the lost passport, and it has a whole imaginary future too, in the flight and the holiday.
Do you see the analogy that is being drawn?
The future never appears, no matter how much information we have of "future" events we can never know the "future" through thoughts it absolutely never happens the way we think they will. A thought is a thought, it does not matter the content of them, any perceived differences are thoughts also. It is only known through thought that a thought refers to "future".
A ‘future’ thought, like a ‘past’ thought is appearing in the moment that they are appearing…has nothing to do with a past or future
I know this because I practice mindfulness meditation. When simply observing the "mind" no labels are given to the thoughts. Thoughts about "past", "present", "future", desires, "needs" appear but nothing is actually labeling them or giving any real attention to them. They arise and fall like all thoughts, feelings and perceptions. There is no real difference between any of them, they are temporary appearances that try and convince us we are a "person" who has a mind and a body.
Lovely! :) Mindfulness is a great start to seeing the truth about the nature of thought.

I think you’ve pretty well cooked the goose, Eric lol…or should I say cooked the illusory self! Just to have a look at the idea of separation, have a look at the following picture. Thought says that the door is open and that there is space between the edge of the door that is seen and the wall behind the door. But is there?

Now, go open your front door like it is in this picture and have a look. Is the open door actually taking up ‘space’ and is there ‘space’ between door and the wall behind the door?

Kay

majiinx

Postby majiinx » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:46 pm

If thought appears now, in this moment saying you ate an ice-cream yesterday….where is ‘yesterday’ in actual experience. When is that thought and images of eating an ice-cream actually appearing?
It all takes place in the present. A thought and image "I ate ice cream yesterday" occurs now. It all takes place now.
A dream analogy of how all time is contained in an instant.
In the opening instant of a dream you find the 1st person dream character speeding along a highway towards the airport, because he is late for his holiday flight, because his wife couldn't find her passport.
Now you will notice that this is just the opening instant of the dream, yet it contains a whole "history" of being a person who is an adult and is married to a woman who left her passport behind, etc. It contains "memories" of having the drama with the lost passport, and it has a whole imaginary future too, in the flight and the holiday.
Do you see the analogy that is being drawn?
Yes, all those thoughts and ideas of a history and a past all occur now. A thought about the future occurs now as well. Everything that is happening is happening now.
Now, go open your front door like it is in this picture and have a look. Is the open door actually taking up ‘space’ and is there ‘space’ between door and the wall behind the door?
No, space cannot be taken up, space is nothing and is not affected by anything. A door can temporarily occupy this nothing we call space but it does not take it up. Even my house is simply occupying this so-called empty space. But the house can be torn down and the space it was occupying will still be there. There is no real space it is just nothing that the mind sees as a place for bodies to move and stuff to be contained in.

When in actual experience through these ideas and thoughts do not arise and everything just is as it is. No space, no objects, no labels just experiencing unfolding in its own. No "I" or any labels attached to them, everything goes together. The empty space and objects in it are only seen as separate things but they really are not. You cannot have "objects" without space for them to occupy. And the concept of space only exists in contrast to the objects that occupy them.

forgetmenot

Postby forgetmenot » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:40 pm

Hi Eric,

Although you have done these set of questions already...can you answer them again for me please. Again...please answer them in some detail and answer what's true for you , rather than any sort of 'ideal' answer. Also please provide examples where asked.

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form?
Was there ever?

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience.
Describe it fully as you see it now.

3) How does it feel to see this?
What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.

4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?

5) a) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. What makes things happen? How does it work? Give an example from your own recent experiences to how things happens and how things work.
b) What are you responsible for?
c) Give examples from your own recent experiences to how all this works.

6) Anything to add?

Kay

majiinx

Postby majiinx » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:12 pm

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form?
Was there ever?
No there is not, I have looked high and low persistently and cannot find any self. If there was a self or an I it would be everpresent and accessible and yet when looking directly for the self it is nowhere to be found. All that is found is thoughts, feelings, and perceptions. Thoughts then connect these 3 things together to form a self, but this so-called self is never real, it is never consistent and when looked at directly it is seen to rise and falls as fast as the thoughts that created it.
2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience.
Describe it fully as you see it now.
The concept of a separate self is the idea that the "mind" and body are an independent being an organism that we are in control of. "One" who is under the impression that they are a separate self-believes that "I" points to this mind and body and this mind and body has a static personality, wants desire, aspirations, likes, dislikes etc.....The idea of a separate self is a concept created by society and is taught very early on.

For instance, I have a 2-year-old nephew and daughter. They were both playing in my in-law's yard. My daughter had a toy and he went over and took it away from her, then I went to grab it back from him and he fought with all his being to hold onto that toy and the entire time he was saying "Me" "ME" "ME" "ME". I realized that the root of his suffering was not because a toy was being taken away from him; but because he saw this toy being taken away from him as an attack on his personal being because in his mind I was depriving him of something. So this whole process starts pretty early.

For me now, the "I" is something that comes up every now and then in relation to something. So school work needs to be done and "I" am not in the mood to do school work because "I" would rather do something else to entertain myself. The "I" is in constant need of attention and stimulation when it does not receive it then more thoughts of lack and unhappiness arise. The "I" itself seems to create all thoughts as all thoughts seem to revolve around this "I". In fact, I cannot think of a single thought that does not connect to "I" somehow, someway.

However, these are all seen through and I can trace any thought that arises back to "I" and when I do so both the "I" and the thought are seen through.
How does it feel to see this?
What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.
I don't really feel anything seeing this, it feels rather ordinary as if I always knew how this was but simply couldn't see it. It was like having a realistic dream and then waking up and saying "ahh I was just dreaming". What is different though is that there is almost always peace and stillness, desires and need to do and be something are all but gone. I do not care about "making something out of myself" life is going just fine on its own, there is no goal to attain, no status to be gained. These things are not important they are just illusions created by society.

The best way to describe it is that "I" no longer care how I appear to others, I care very little if they like me, respect me or hate me. I have no control over these things, and it is not like they make a difference in the first place. I have no control over actions taken, there is no control mechanism, everything simply happens spontaneously. Its hard to really report anything over the past few days because nothing seems to be keeping track of progress and what is going on. Little realizations happen here and there but they are never held onto, just seen as things that have always been.
4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?
I cannot say one thing, in particular, pushed me over. I had been looking for a while with self-inquiry but had gradually come to the realization that I cannot find this self that "I" keep looking for. Then these exercises got me to look closer into an experience and that seemed to help me to penetrate the illusion of being in control.
5) a) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. What makes things happen? How does it work? Give an example from your own recent experiences to how things happens and how things work.
All those things are just thoughts that have no substance to them, they are an illusion. For instance, I button my sleeves every day for work with no prior thought, intention, and decision to do so. However, every now and then an "I" makes a "choice" to button the shirt and ends up screwing it up lol. Its funny because "I" am trying to button the sleeves but have such a difficult time doing so because I am thinking about it and saying how much of a pain it is to do so. Despite the fact that I do it every single day and it just happens with nothing making it happen. This seems to be the case with all things in life.
b) What are you responsible for?
Absolutely nothing, I don't even know why "I" am here conducting this exploration with "you" I cannot even recall making a prior decision to come on here and answer these questions. This is just what is happening, nobody is responsible for it anymore then I am responsible for the random thoughts and images that appear in the "mind".
c) Give examples from your own recent experiences to how all this works.
Quite frankly I have no clue how this all works, it just seems to happen spontaneously. There doesn't even seem to be motivation anymore as its just a pointless thought of "I really want to do this". Desires are rare too, as they are pointless. I mean seriously what is the pointing in worrying about something that you do not have but do not need. I do not know how things are driven it's incomprehensible, I can't even begin to think about it. It seems that even the need to understand is an illusion too. For what is there to understand but the things that the mind can grasp, which is nothing. Knowing is just knowing and there is no explanation for it.
6) Anything to add?
No, I will await your reply and instructions.

forgetmenot

Postby forgetmenot » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:36 pm

Hi Eric,

I am going to get a couple of other guides to have a look at your thread to make sure that we have covered everything and that my pointing was clear so that you are clear. They may have some extra questions for you.
This may take a day or two but when I hear back from them I will let you know.

Kay

Return to “ARCHIVES”