Beingness

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
ulduffer

Re: Beingness

Postby ulduffer » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:53 am

Hi Robyn,
So, the body is Andrew? Was the body Andrew at birth?
No, the body was labeled Andrew after birth.
Again, the body is I?
Oh yeah, of course, the body is not I, that's another thought.
And please describe the mind in DE (where is it located, what does it look, smell, sound, or feel like?).
Ah, it cannot be located, there are thoughts in DE. Mind is a label for thoughts or thought content. There is no look, smell, sound or feel to it.

Love

Andrew

Artst

Postby Artst » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:22 am

Hi, Andrew,
No, the body was labeled Andrew after birth.
the body is not I, that's another thought.
Mind is a label for thoughts or thought content.
Yes, yeah, and yeppers!

Well done, Andrew.

Now -- how about that big fat unequivocal yes that there is no "I?"?
What doubt is there, if any?

Much love,

Robyn
Bring Art to Life

ulduffer

Postby ulduffer » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:42 am

Dear Robyn,
Now -- how about that big fat unequivocal yes that there is no "I?"?
What doubt is there, if any?
YES there is no spoon, ''I'' mean ''I'' :D

anytime there is any ''doubt'' it's just more thought content and not DE

Love

Andrew

Artst

Postby Artst » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:14 pm

Hi, Andrew,
YES there is no spoon, ''I'' mean ''I'' :D
anytime there is any ''doubt'' it's just more thought content and not DE
Andrew, I have some final questions for you. They will give us the opportunity to make sure that all the aspects of the illusion are seen through. Then, I may have more questions or guidance for you or I may ask a couple of the other guides to look at the answers to see if I've missed anything. Then, when it's all done, you'll be invited to the LU Aftercare group and another post-gating private group.

Here are the questions. Feel free to take your time with these -- no rush.

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.  

3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.

4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?

5) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control.  What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.

Enjoy!

Love ♥️

Robyn
Bring Art to Life

Artst

Postby Artst » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:01 am

Hi, Andrew,

Just thought I'd check in on you. How are you doing? Are you still there?

Love,

Robyn
Bring Art to Life

ulduffer

Postby ulduffer » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:07 am

Hi, Andrew,

Just thought I'd check in on you. How are you doing? Are you still there?

Love,

Robyn
Hi Robyn,

I sent you a private message yesterday regarding my absence. I’ll get back on track ASAP sorry for not communicating this earlier.

Lots of Love as always

Andrew

Artst

Postby Artst » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:54 pm

Dear Andrew,

I just read and replied to the private message. Thank you for communicating.

No hurry.

Much love,

Robyn
Bring Art to Life

ulduffer

Postby ulduffer » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:35 am

Hi Robyn,

I'm sorry about the large gap in this, if you are able to and want to I'd like you to guide me once again.

Love

Andrew

Artst

Postby Artst » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:48 pm

Andrew,

Welcome back! I’m delighted to take up where we left off.

I will review our thread and write again later tonight.

Sending love,

Robyn
Bring Art to Life

Artst

Postby Artst » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:16 am

Dear Andrew,

Ok -- given the gap in time, here are the final questions again. If there are any that you feel uncertain about and would like me to give you exercises to assist, I'll be glad to do so. Otherwise, go ahead and answer these and if I notice areas of unclarity, we can address them.

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.  

3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.

5) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control.  What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.

Please let me know if you have question. If you're answering the questions above, feel free to take as much time as you need, but let me know if that's what you're doing, ok?

Much love,

Robyn
Bring Art to Life

ulduffer

Postby ulduffer » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:31 am

Dear Robyn,

Just replying to say working on the answers 3/5 done. Want to take time and not rush them.

Love always

Andrew

Artst

Postby Artst » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:21 pm

HI, Andrew,

Thank you for the update.

Sending love,

Robyn
Bring Art to Life

ulduffer

Postby ulduffer » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:49 pm

There is no 'self', 'me' 'I' in DE. There never was.
The illusion is that people think they are a 'self', 'me' 'I' because they have been trained/conditioned that way from a very early age.
They are taught what they are and are not, what to do and what not to do.
Ideas/concepts have been taught to people as if it's reality, one example is of course self and another example could be that saying the word FUCK is 'wrong'!
Basically a person's personality or identity is the totality of their conditioning from day one up until now.
If a person is nice and confident it's not because they are born such a way it's because they have been trained that way from good parenting along with other factors.
It's no different from a dog been trained to sit because they know they get a treat or a some love in return.

It feels peaceful. There has been much less identification with thought stories, thought has become more of a sixth sense than a 'poor me'.
This may be why the mindfulness meditation practice has kicked into full gear and is more enjoyable in an investigation sense rather than work to achieve a better 'me'.
There has also been less reaction to others being 'unfair' or 'wrong', less caring in general.
Went for a walk in park the other morning and the whole experience was exceptional bliss, people were smiling and saying hello.
One person didn't reply hello and the reaction was different from before. There wasn't a long thought story of resistance to that experience.
Having said that, there have been moments maybe with the partner where the identification of self returns in the form of wanting them to understand this, wanting her to feel the same.
Some frustration but it eventually passes it's let go much quicker, expansion and contraction.
Nothing in particular to be honest.

5) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.
Robyn sorry it's been a busy few days work-wise, too tired to tackle this now. Might need some exercises or will make some up tomorrow when fresher.

Love

Andrew

Artst

Postby Artst » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:38 am

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your message.
Robyn sorry it's been a busy few days work-wise, too tired to tackle this now. Might need some exercises or will make some up tomorrow when fresher.
No need to apologize. I think just take your time with the answers. If there's something unclear, I can ask you clarifying questions or give you more exercises.

No worries over the timing - truly

Sending love,

Robyn
Bring Art to Life

ulduffer

Postby ulduffer » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:53 pm

Hello Robyn,
If there's something unclear, I can ask you clarifying questions or give you more exercises.
Some exercises may help in contemplating question 5, it seems difficult to contemplate.

Love

Andrew

Return to “ARCHIVES”