Go with the flow

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
conrad

Re: Go with the flow

Postby conrad » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:04 pm

Yes, I’m ready for the ultimate questions!

Thank you for your help - I’m forever grateful.

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:35 pm

Sweet! Here they are :)

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.

3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.

4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?

5) Can you talk about decision, intention, free will, choice and control? What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.

6) Anything to add?

Please answer in full, when ready.

Much love.
Truth realized will set you free.
http://ilonaciunaite.com

conrad

Postby conrad » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:27 am

Here comes the answers. No need to ponder too long.

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

No not at all and there never has been. If there should exist an I, then it should be the I of the cosmos. Yet there are billions of illusionary fairytale “Is” all over the world contained within people’s imagination.

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.

The separate self begins with the upbringing of the child. The self is something that are learned and expected. Mostly because the human brain allows for such an imagination. When the concept of self is established it is continuously reinforced by thoughts and society. The child’s world retracts day by day thus wonder and amazement slowly withers. We become grownups.

I have been through this like almost any other. The learned imagination of my own self created a lot of beliefs about how reality must be and how I was supposed to be like. A kind of standardization. A cage. A feeling of suffocating started to evolve as I became an adult. The horrible thing is that cage or box became smaller and smaller yearly. Time to break free. Expand and stretch out.

3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.

Amazement. Wonder. Naivety. Novelty. Confidence. Joy. Fluidity.
Those are the most prevalent feelings that occurs after giving up the separate identity. Before seeing reality, most feelings was the opposite of the above. Sadly indeed. As told in a previous dialogue: “Believing that there is a choice, brings lots of suffering.” Hope is another way of trying change the course of the unfolding.
But there’s a flip side to seeing reality. Seeing the wonders also brings amazement of why people doesn’t acknowledge the fact that we already resides in paradise. There is so much unnecessary ignorance and suffering everywhere.

4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?

Persistence and surrendering to really want to see what is real. The Bahiya sutra and especially the last part created an epiphany. Aha moment! Realizing that I doesn’t exist here or there made all the difference. Like a mathematical equation finally made sense. Because the truth is so simple it is so hard to understand. It’s like the mind looks for complicated answers.

5) Can you talk about decision, intention, free will, choice and control? What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.

Decision, intention, free will are all beliefs created by a separated self. They are just a product of thoughts and thus not real. They represent a hope of being able to circumvent reality and of course it doesn’t work.

“Things” are a part of reality and the funny thing is - it just happen by itself without effort. Just like a flower blooms without any effort. Also when did the flower decided to bloom? Yesterday or a the beginning of cosmos?

Since I don’t exist therefore I have no responsibility. Who then? No one. The concept of “responsibility” creates a seperation as someone has to take action or do something. Do a cat have a responsibility? An insect? A tree? A mountain? A lake? The moon? No, they too just happen as a manifestation of reality.

So is it my responsibility that the CO2 levels are rising? No
Can I do something to prevent it? No
There isn’t any I or any choices to be made.
What happen will happen.
As fresh paint on a canvas, forever changing colors and shapes.

6) Anything to add?
Not for now. Exhausted and thrilled from writing this to you.

forgetmenot

Postby forgetmenot » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:10 am

Hello Conrad,

Ilona has been unexpectedly unavailable, that is why you have not received a response. However, I am an LU admin and guide and I have looked at your thread and your responses to the last questions and would like to welcome you to LU and through the gateless gate. It seems you are clear about 'no self'. When Ilona gets back, I will let her know that you have been invited to the LU aftercare groups. You will receive, within a day or so, an invitation via the forums private messaging system an invitation to join the LU groups on FB.

With kind regards
Kay
Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists.
https://freedomalreadyis.com/

conrad

Postby conrad » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:32 am

Thank you so much Kay. I hope Ilona is alright and that she is just consumed by life and it’s wonders.

forgetmenot

Postby forgetmenot » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:50 am

Hey Conrad...yes, Ilona is OK and as you guessed...life has a way of lifing :)

Kay
Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists.
https://freedomalreadyis.com/

Return to “ARCHIVES”