no self

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
PauliePaul

Re: no self

Postby PauliePaul » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:26 pm

Are thoughts needed to experience anything? Are thoughts needed for seeing, feeling, hearing and so on?
No.
Is it ‘your’ story? Is there an ‘I’ = ‘Paulie” other than in the story, in thoughts?
What about all the characters in all the other stories told?
No, no and the same for all of the other characters.
How can one have an 'own' story? Wouldn't that point to separation?
There is no separation at all, really none.
Yes, I agree.
Wouldn’t you like to have a look what is behind ‘story’, behind all stories?
What stays if the last idea about the ‘I’, ‘You’, ‘me’, ‘them’, if all the stories would fall away for a moment?
Yes, I would like to look behind all stories.
If all stories fall away, what there is are human life forces and interaction between them and other natural forces.

Love,
Paul

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:04 pm

Are thoughts needed to experience anything? Are thoughts needed for seeing, feeling, hearing and so on?
No
All stories happen in thought and are a tale by thought. Thoughts happen, like sensations happen, life happens.
There is experience experiencing.
Experience is undeniably real.
If all stories fall away, what there is are human life forces and interaction between them and other natural forces.
Can you actually find human life force in experience right now?
Can you actually find natural force in experience right now?
Can you actually find interaction in experience right now?
How is it known that human life force is different to natural force?

Thoughts might offer interesting observations, just go for AE.

Love,
Jadzia

PauliePaul

Postby PauliePaul » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:47 pm

I'll take my time with this one Jadzia...

PauliePaul

Postby PauliePaul » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:35 pm

I didn't take very long.

Can you actually find human life force in experience right now?
Can you actually find natural force in experience right now?
Can you actually find interaction in experience right now?
How is it known that human life force is different to natural force?
No, no, no and you can't know this.

All words are the products of thoughts so you can't even say that you see 'stuff', 'things moving' or even that you 'experience'.
All these provide labels for 'actual experience', words which themselves are the product of thought.
All you can do in AE is to have the actual experience - nothing is 'explained', 'rationalized' etc. It just is.

Love,
Paul

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:17 pm

No, no, no and you can't know this.
There can be a thought noticed which has as content “Humans and animals are not the same, they are different.”

In AE a ‘human’ and an ‘animal’ or a ‘tree’ can’t be found, right? All are labels, words found in thoughts.
Is a thought about a ‘human’ any different to a thought about ‘animal’ or ‘tree’? Or is in a way of the same substance?
Is a thought about ‘I’ any different to a thought about ‘friend’? Same thing, or not?
All words are the products of thoughts so you can't even say that you see 'stuff', 'things moving' or even that you 'experience'.
All these provide labels for 'actual experience', words which themselves are the product of thought.
What is seen is colour, which itself is a label too, what is heard is sound and so on. In the end it is just experience, raw experience.
All you can do in AE is to have the actual experience - nothing is 'explained', 'rationalized' etc. It just is.
Is there anything else apart from actual experience? Apart from experience which is real?

Allow this “It just is” to sink in and share what you find.

Love,
Jadzia

PauliePaul

Postby PauliePaul » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:43 pm

In AE a ‘human’ and an ‘animal’ or a ‘tree’ can’t be found, right? All are labels, words found in thoughts.
Yes.
Is a thought about a ‘human’ any different to a thought about ‘animal’ or ‘tree’? Or is in a way of the same substance?
They are all thoughts of 'the same substance' - thoughts of the same nature.
Is a thought about ‘I’ any different to a thought about ‘friend’? Same thing, or not?
As above - they are thoughts made out of 'the same thing'.
Is there anything else apart from actual experience? Apart from experience which is real?
No. Maybe there is an 'observer' but I don't know about that.

What a day!

Love,
Paul

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:22 pm

What a day!
It is not over yet.... ;-)
There must be something. There are what seems to be a lot of stories, there is a lot of experience.
But is it an external observer? An observer and the observed would make two, or?

There is no separation at all.

Now it is probably more sensing then checking by looking.
"It just is." - this is pretty close, or should hands type "warm, warm".

Allow to drop everything just for one moment. It might take time so stay patient.
It was always right in front of 'you' and still is. No Gate to get through, always there.

Love,
Jadzia

PauliePaul

Postby PauliePaul » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:12 pm

What a day!
It is not over yet.... ;-)
Ha, ha.
There must be something. There are what seems to be a lot of stories, there is a lot of experience.
But is it an external observer? An observer and the observed would make two, or?
Whatever there is, it is not separate. It is part of.
Now it is probably more sensing then checking by looking.
"It just is." - this is pretty close, or should hands type "warm, warm".
I am not 100% sure what you mean here Jadzia. This is my guess (!) - I came to the conclusion that 'It just is' more by sensing than looking. This is true - although I have actually experienced by looking 'it just is' intermittently throughout this whole process and today, particularly after I wrote it, I have seen that 'it just is'. By looking! And it is not intermittent anymore. It is staying. I am excited.
Allow to drop everything just for one moment. It might take time so stay patient.
It was always right in front of 'you' and still is. No Gate to get through, always there.
Yes. Wow.

Love,
Paul

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:24 pm

Sensing and looking comes together at this point and slowly knowing can set in.

There is nothing to do now, apart from letting it sink in and allowing whatever comes up to come up. No resisting anything, just allowing. All is well.

Whenever, whatever you want to share do it. Ah, and enjoy!

It is sleeping time here - last post from the seemingly other side of the net.

Love,
Jadzia

PauliePaul

Postby PauliePaul » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:33 pm

Perfect timing.

Thank you.

I will be in touch.

Best and Love,
Paul

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:58 am

Take your time.

Watch what arises, how you feel, what experiencing is like.

Love,
Jadzia

PauliePaul

Postby PauliePaul » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:58 pm

Hi Jadzia,
Will our posts stay on the site for some time?
I would like to be able to look back through them.
Love,
Paul

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:16 pm

This thread stays here until we are finished and later on it will be archived. You will be able to find it any time.

How are you doing, feeling?

Love,
Jadzia

PauliePaul

Postby PauliePaul » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:59 pm

Well something is certainly happening!
It's difficult to find the words.
I'll try and make more sense of it tomorrow.
Love,
Paul

PauliePaul

Postby PauliePaul » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:22 pm

Yesterday was a bit of volatile day - very strong emotions - and release - and a little bit of confusion. It ended with strong feelings of calm and happiness though.

Today was much better - I feel steady and fine.

I am sure that you will have heard this many times but it feels like nothing has changed and everything has changed.
I am looking at everything and seeing 'new' aspects' and everything feels fresh.

I am very calm and happy again this evening. I think there is much more to come as regards different feelings and situations. But I am definitely more prepared now that I have 'done' L.U.

Love,
Paul

Return to “ARCHIVES”