no next

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Anastacia42

Re: no next

Postby Anastacia42 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:12 pm

Thank you, Steve. Good.

Do be aware that anything that describes meaning or causality is just another thought arising and that meaning and causality are content, not direct experience.
what was supposed to happen.
There isn't really a "supposed to" involved. That is content. It is far more neutral than that. The best I've been able to do in English is to say that it just "is."

Reality seems better described with -ing verbs and no subject. Talking, reading, walking happening.

Yes, it did appear that focusing on NOW and zooming in on it appeared to be a turning point in LOOKING. That is a tool you can continue to use.

There will be further exploration, as you're noticing. As things arise, use these tools, the exercises, the zooming in on now. Talk to people in the forums and on Facebook when you get there.

At the moment I have no further questions. I will post again soon.

Loving,
~ Stacy

"Not to know there is an alternative to being lost
in thought is to be a kind of prisoner."

~ Sam Harris

Anastacia42

Postby Anastacia42 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:32 am

Congratulations, Steve!

You have seen no self, passed the "gateless gate."

An admin has turned your name on the forum blue and will be inviting you to Facebook groups for further support & conversation, if you like.

If you ever want to giide others, there will be infornation & support for that, too.

I'll also be around if you have further questions. Welcome!

It has been a pleasure guiding!

Loving,
~ Stacy

~ Sam Harris

Steven257

Postby Steven257 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:43 pm

Stacy,

This has been such an interesting journey and I am so grateful for your guidance and wisdom. This forum is such a great resource. Difficult to summarize all of the helpful pointers, so will not even try as there are just too many.

I realize that this process flows and there is no beginning nor end, at there really is no time. Nevertheless, I look forward to continuing this journey with the help of this fantastic website.

Thank you so much and cannot express enough the love and gratitude that I feel for you!!!

Much love,

Steven

Anastacia42

Postby Anastacia42 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:58 pm

Hi Steven,

Same here - my pleasure!
~ Stacy

~ Sam Harris

Anastacia42

Postby Anastacia42 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:54 pm

Hi Steve,

It appears I neglected to tell you where to look for invitations to the groups, if you are interested. There are is a private message feature. On the top right you'll see that you have a private message that gives you those instructions.

Love,
~ Stacy

~ Sam Harris

Return to “ARCHIVES”