Never too late!

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Andrei

Re: Never too late!

Postby Andrei » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:53 am

Decisions, intentions, choices etc.just happen when you let them happen without mind's control. And I have notice that result is best for 'me' if my mind is not involved in it. There is no need for 'free will', because I am free when just let things happen without forse.
I am not responsible for anything when I let things happen. There is nothing to be respinsible for. No mind's forse and stories.
Is there still a belief in you that there's a self that can impeade the natural flow of things?
How does the self stop things from happening?

I need to park my car, I just wish/give a thought for a nice parking spot near my destination and then let off the thought, just see whats happening - and almost every time there is a perfect place for my car.
Some time ago in same day two things happened in same way. Just a wish/thouhgt and see how it goes.
So you still believe you can decide on what happens, just by following a different strategy?
How did you create that wish/thought?

Does that mean I can wish for a private island in Greece and then wait for the Universe to handle it to me? Because hell I'd do it! :D

Kaarin

Postby Kaarin » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:46 am

Yes, I can see what you mean (sigh)!

Kaarin

Postby Kaarin » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:12 pm

I am stucked in some self-shit quite deep. Didn't realize that a wish is (of course!) also one mind's trick!
Yes, when let it go from ALL the tricks of self, is able to see threw the illusion. I just actually don't know what else there are which keeps me connected to mind.
Any ideas, what should I do?

Kaarin

Postby Kaarin » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:29 pm

Somehow it's still unclear how all happens. I am confused. If I'm hungry, don't I wish food to eat? Or does the food just come somewere without asking?
And about thinking, some thoughts are necessary, but where is the line which thoughts are from the 'self' and which are not?
Some hint I have about seeing threw illusion, but obviously there are still self which obsess me.

Andrei

Postby Andrei » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:12 pm

Somehow it's still unclear how all happens. I am confused. If I'm hungry, don't I wish food to eat? Or does the food just come somewere without asking?
You're not looking. That is the problem.

And about thinking, some thoughts are necessary, but where is the line which thoughts are from the 'self' and which are not?
And again, you are not looking. It's all mind trying to make sense of it all.

Some hint I have about seeing threw illusion, but obviously there are still self which obsess me.
I don't think you've seen through the illusion. Somehow you managed to guess the right answers to my questions - The ones you actually did answer. Problem is this was not a Jeopardy contest. You don't actually win anything. All the questions I gave you, and all the pointers, were meant to make you stop thinking and start looking instead. And you made me think that you were looking... well, until I read that part of how you can will a parking spot. That was a dead giveaway lol
I dont think you're going to get anywhere this way. People here are not wizards. We dont make it happen. We point you in the right direction and from there you have to take the reins and do the actual work.
If you're serious about this inquiry, maybe you can answer the pointers I gave you in my last comment. Take each and every one of them and LOOK where they point towards.
If you're looking for something more "law of attraction" related... you came to the wrong neighbourhood.

Kaarin

Postby Kaarin » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:17 am

Hi, sorry this late answer!

1. No, there is not a separate me, and never has been. It's mind illusion.

2. The illusion of separate self is mind's work to create thoughts and stories which I/me/self thinks to be the truth. Self/I/mind imagines to be separate from other people with own thoughts and mind. The self assumes to be able to decide and control. As a baby we experience the world direct, in the existing moment. But when we grow and start to label things, we slowly begin to believe that we are separate from our parents and other people/nature etc.

3. It feels peaceful, easy to be. I have now understand what the real LOOKING is, which I couldn't at the beginning and most time of the dialogue. I understand the difference between real experience and the mind's creation of a experience. Mind's experience is based on thoughts which are like surfase, twisted memory from the past (hard to explain) whereas experience which is real is like diving into it. It happens now, in this moment, even though the happening was long ago. The experience is truth, it feels true.

4. There has been couple of bits which helped me to look. When I realized how the stories arise my mind, the mechanism how they became false truth. But the BIG bit was when I understood what the real looking means, at last!

5. The natural flow makes things happen, everything goes fluently without any force. I just need to listen/feel the flow and let it go. Decision, intention etc are mind's illusions/beliefs. I have been a mind thinker (still have some work to do) but have realized how simple and easy it is to be when loose the control, how things just happen for the best at last. My responsibility/work is to follow the natural flow.

6. Just want to apology my poor effort so far and I am very grateful for the work you all do in this field!

Andrei

Postby Andrei » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:14 pm

No, I meant these:

Decisions, intentions, choices etc.just happen when you let them happen without mind's control. And I have notice that result is best for 'me' if my mind is not involved in it. There is no need for 'free will', because I am free when just let things happen without forse.
I am not responsible for anything when I let things happen. There is nothing to be respinsible for. No mind's forse and stories.
Is there still a belief in you that there's a self that can impeade the natural flow of things?
How does the self stop things from happening?

I need to park my car, I just wish/give a thought for a nice parking spot near my destination and then let off the thought, just see whats happening - and almost every time there is a perfect place for my car.
Some time ago in same day two things happened in same way. Just a wish/thouhgt and see how it goes.
So you still believe you can decide on what happens, just by following a different strategy?
How did you create that wish/thought?

Kaarin

Postby Kaarin » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:09 pm

No, self cannot stop things from happening in any way and there is no belief anymore that self could have an influence on natural flow of things.

No, I dont believe anymore that I could decide on what happens.

Andrei

Postby Andrei » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:39 pm

The natural flow makes things happen, everything goes fluently without any force.
And how exactly did you reached that conclusion? Is there a "natural flow" to be found anywhere?

how things just happen for the best at last.
So you want to "let things happen" for MORE good things to happen? That sounds like theres a self with a different agenda if you ask me.

My responsibility/work is to follow the natural flow.
Who is it that's responsible of stuff?

Kaarin

Postby Kaarin » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:35 am

Of course there cannot be found a natural flow. I expressed this poorly. What i intended to say was, when I let it go, things just happen without any force. Without mind's force or will.

The other question... hmm..I have lived this life head ahead, mind ahead. And have felt that that kind of life isn't the right way to live, it's empty in the very end, though gives some pleasure every now and then FOR the self/mind, of course. But it isn't real.
What I meant with "things just happen for the best" - was that WITHOUT mind/self involved in it, things happen as they OUGHT TO happen, without mind's disturb. NOT always good stuff!

Third one: There is nothing to be responsibility for. This took me time to look..mind still tries to feed me all kind of responsibilities all the time, noticed that. But, again - when let them go, things happen without any force like spontaneously. I have noticed that, too.

Andrei

Postby Andrei » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:32 pm

Have you fond that line? Can you give examples of self-thoughts and non-self-thoughts?

What I meant with "things just happen for the best" - was that WITHOUT mind/self involved in it, things happen as they OUGHT TO happen, without mind's disturb.
How does mind get involved?

You probably think that I'm battering you with questions but I feel in your answers (I might be wrong of course) that you did not gave up completely to the thought of controlling your life. There are some bits in what you're saying that contradict themselves.

Kaarin

Postby Kaarin » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:42 pm

Might be true (controlling stuff). I have had couple of WAU feelings, and at that time everything seems to be clear: there is no me, I'm just part of the universe etc.
Do you have any advice, how to go on?

About line of thoughts. No I haven't been found any lines. Some thinking is necessary while living here in this planet. But thoughts which prevents to follow natural flow are useless.

Mind "involved" ...i meant when I cannot SEE mind's tricks and it's way of thinking (control etc.) If I allow the mind lead my doings and thinking and not follow the natural flow.

Andrei

Postby Andrei » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:21 pm

Some thinking is necessary while living here in this planet. But thoughts which prevents to follow natural flow are useless.
What about those necessary thoughts, the ones which help the flow, or whatever you want to call them, where do they come from and what is your relation to them?

Kaarin

Postby Kaarin » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:05 pm

"Some thinking is necessary" - I meant f.e. which bus I should take to make it in time at work...etc.

But those thoughts, like ALL thoughts, are just thoughts. I don't know were they come from, and no need to know. The mind wants to know, and I am ready to set free of mind.

Andrei

Postby Andrei » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:10 pm

When the "I" has been seen fully and completely, what is left? :)

Return to “ARCHIVES”