Never too late!

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Kaarin

Re: Never too late!

Postby Kaarin » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:28 pm

Body seems to be just a label for sensations.It is like a tool/instrument for doing and experience things.

Andrei

Postby Andrei » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:16 pm

Perfect.

What about the other objects(nature, animals,people)? Is there a "you" that feels separated from them or is that just another thought/concept?

Kaarin

Postby Kaarin » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:41 pm

It is just a thought/believe that someone or something (nature, animals) is separate from each other. 'I' am part of all.

Andrei

Postby Andrei » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:09 pm

What about the platform on which things happen, call it mind-screen, call it awareness, etc. Is that a deeper level of the "self" or is something else, maybe even just another bodily function?

Kaarin

Postby Kaarin » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:40 am

It is just a thought/believe that someone or something (nature, animals) is separate from each other. There are just labels for everyone (people, animals, tree and so on) to experience this life.

Andrei

Postby Andrei » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:11 pm

Yes, thanks, got that.
Afterwards I asked you something totally different.

Kaarin

Postby Kaarin » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:24 pm

If you mean this world in which people etc. live, that seems to be a platform or a huge theatre, people acting their roles.

Andrei

Postby Andrei » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:16 am

I was talking about your awareness. Anything personal going on there?
Anything that feels personal left anywhere?

Kaarin

Postby Kaarin » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:22 am

No, there isn't. There is no 'me', so how could there be?

Andrei

Postby Andrei » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:06 pm

Glad to hear that.
Are there any doubts at all about seeing through the illusion of the separate self?

Kaarin

Postby Kaarin » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:05 pm

No there isn't anymore :)

Andrei

Postby Andrei » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:34 pm

Good :)

I have 6 more questions for you. They encompass pretty much everything we talked about so some things might repeat themselves. Please take your time. I will, afterwards, asks other guides to have a look as well, see if there's anything we missed talking about, so it would be great if you could answer each and every question in detail.

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?
2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.
3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue?
Please report from the past few days.
4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?
5) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.
6) Anything to add?

Kaarin

Postby Kaarin » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:42 pm

No, there isn't anymore :)

Kaarin

Postby Kaarin » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:46 pm

Uups, the previous answer came two times, sorry! Ok, it takes time to answer, tomorrow is busy day, so it might be saturday when I answer...

Kaarin

Postby Kaarin » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:46 pm

Okey, here is the answers
1. There is no separate self, never has been.
2. Separate self is a belief that everybody would be separate from other people, nature, animals etc. That everyone has their own mind. Mind makes stories and wants you believe they are the real, the truth.
This all starts slowly when a little child starts to specify environment f.e. what is tree, house, mam, dad etc..labeling starts.
3. It is a relief to realize there is no 'me". I am not separate from other people or nature. This feels also a bit confusing because now I am able to see how silly I have been to believe my mind.
Because fears are connected to mind, its easier now to see stories behind the fears and I am able to see the mecanism how they get started and can let them go.
4. It was the realization how the stories around me arise. How some happening shows totally different for other people involved in the same happening. And everyone has their own story about the situation. Mind builts a story around it.
When I look this, I can realize that without mind's control things just happen.
5. Talking about decision, intention, free will, choice and control...I understand them parts of mind's tools. Decisions, intentions, choices etc.just happen when you let them happen without mind's control. And I have notice that result is best for 'me' if my mind is not involved in it. There is no need for 'free will', because I am free when just let things happen without forse.
I am not responsible for anything when I let things happen. There is nothing to be respinsible for. No mind's forse and stories.
F.e. I need to park my car, I just wish/give a thought for a nice parking spot near my destination and then let off the thought, just see whats happening - and almost every time there is a perfect place for my car.
Some time ago in same day two things happened in same way. Just a wish/thouhgt and see how it goes.
6.I have nothing to add, exept this has been a great journey threw minds work/illusion. The work still continues maybe here in this forum, too, but also later on.

Return to “ARCHIVES”