Andrew, lets get going

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Richard B.

Re: Andrew, lets get going

Postby Richard B. » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:05 pm

andrew, if you care, or would like to be confirmed and have the name andrew blue'd, then please answer the following questions. Write as much as you want, more is better.

Is there an andrew in any shape or form?

What is the self and how does it work? (i know you did this one already)

How does it feel to be liberated from the self?

What was most instrumental in helping it to be seen? Also, what gave the final push?

How could this be described to somebody who had never heard of no self before? (yes, you did this before, too)

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:33 pm

1. There is no real Andrew in any form. If someone where to call Andrew. I would turn and say what or something, but there isn't an Andrew the way I thought there was when I started here. There wasn't one when I started I just thought there was.

2. The self is an illusion of the mind. Use by the mind to label action and to claim emotions as its own.

3. It feels good, a little weird. I get why its referred to as liberated from the self cause that what it is. Freeing maybe the best word to describe it.

4. When you told me to be honest. Not to use answers like kinda. That made me get I was half assing it, not really explaining or looking as hard as I needed to. By explaining I naturally had to work harder.
The final push was when you said that the scene of self would stay that it has a function. I was like oh I get it obviously.

5. Show them that any thought or emotion that they have. Does not actully have a self in them. That thoughs don't have an I in them and emotions are just felt. There is no self to them. That all they really have to do is look for the self in them or anywhere else. Even have them take an action and look for the "I" in it.

Idk what it means to be blue'd. I am on my phone maybe it doesn't look right?

Richard B.

Postby Richard B. » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:51 pm

Nice, clear and simple. Just the way it is.

By the way, "blue'd" means to have the site admin confirm what is already known...that andrew does not exist. After that happens the name andrew goes blue. Then, if you are able, you can help out and see if it's possible to do what was done with you, for another.

Many thanks.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:25 pm

Thank You! I could not have done it with out you.
Yea I will definitely help others. You can blue me.

Return to “ARCHIVES”