Realising nobody is here.....

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
JayJ

Re: Realising nobody is here.....

Postby JayJ » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:53 pm

Cool
If the belief that this was 'I, rather than just the feeling of aliveness appearing in various ways, isn't that now rumbled?
Is it ok if (conditioned) thoughts of "I" appear from time to time? Do they EVER need to be believed?
Is a real "I" EVER found in direct experience?
If you are clear on this, then we can move to some summary questions, (and do further looking into various issues in a different forum later).
Yes its been rumbled, the sense/being is always there no matter what is happening. The "I" cannot be found whatsoever.
I can see that conditioned thoughts of "I" or even being an "I" will still appear from time to time but no they do not need to be believed but Im sure they will still pull me into there trap now and again. This is just the beginning of hopefully slowly pealing away all false beliefs.
Remember, in my first response I wrote:-
If you are looking for attain some special state, then I cannot help you, but if you are up for looking into what is, has only ever been, and can only ever be the case, then we can look together if you like.

Experiences and apparent 'states' are moving and evolving all the time. Thoughts come and go. What we are looking into here is what has always been the case all along.
I see this clearly now Mark, but before I tackle the summary questions I have something left to clear up. The issue of time and space.

Thank you mate
Jay

ElPortal

Postby ElPortal » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:57 pm

Hi Jay

Nice one. Good points:-

What time to experience that is not in (T)? Have a check now.
What space to experience that is not in (T)? Have a check now.
Let me know what comes up in actual firsthand experience.

THen we'll take it from there. (These can also be looked at post-gate if you prefer).

Cheers

Mark
"I": a simple case of mistaken identity.

JayJ

Postby JayJ » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:03 pm

Ok we can tackle these further later but I will go for it here anyway aswell
What time to experience that is not in (T)? Have a check now.
Haha good pointer, there is no experience of time unless in thought.
What space to experience that is not in (T)? Have a check now.
Without thought there is no space, so space is a concept.
Let me know what comes up in actual firsthand experience.
Just what I said above, but I can go further into this later post-gate.

Im ready for the summary questions.

Thanks
Jay

ElPortal

Postby ElPortal » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:08 pm

HI Jay

Here are the summing-up questions. Please take your time with them and just answer them spontaneously, honestly and as fully as you can, from your present experience (i.e. practice rather than theory):-

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

2) Explain in detail as best you can, what the illusion of separate self is, how it starts and works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now. 

3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.

4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look? 

5) Do you decide, intend, choose, control events in Life? Do you make anything happen? Please try to describe the process as best you can, even if gropingly. Don't forget to give some practical examples from your everyday experience (even if there is no real 'you'!) What are you responsible for? (Don't forget to answer this last element).

6) Anything to add?

I look forward to hearing from you when you are ready.

Cheers

Mark.

JayJ

Postby JayJ » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:31 pm

Hey mate

Okay here goes
1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?
There is no "me", "self" or "I" entity at all. There never was and there never will be for anyone.
2) Explain in detail as best you can, what the illusion of separate self is, how it starts and works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.
The separate self I guess starts as a child when we are given a name, later we realise what sex we are and what race and may have a religion. Then we start building onto this "I" with more and more things as we get older. I am a successful businessman with 3 degrees, or I am a homeless lady and I have nothing. Either way this "I" thinks he or she is in control of what happens but this just isnt true. Like the business man may feel proud of his achievements and the homeless lady may be depressed and hate her life. Both are the same thing, the false belief in "I".
3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.

It feels much the same as before, but a subtle feeling of everything is okay as it is has come about. No need to strain to search for a better this or that. Can finally relax into what IS.

4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?

Might sound silly but the little exercises we did really helped especially the wiggling of the fingers as this just proved that the "I" has no control as such an exercise is very intricate. How can an "I" move fingers let alone in such a random way and all without any thought.

5) Do you decide, intend, choose, control events in Life? Do you make anything happen? Please try to describe the process as best you can, even if gropingly. Don't forget to give some practical examples from your everyday experience (even if there is no real 'you'!) What are you responsible for? (Don't forget to answer this last element).

Deciding, intent, control and choosing are all just happening by themselves. It may appear that we are doing these things but in direct experience (without thought) there just isnt an I" there that could make anything happen.
Example for me is this, for the past few months "I" had decided to give up smoking. Yet everyday I continue to smoke. So this "I" wants to quit but in reality that just isnt happening as the "I" that wants to quit doesnt even exist. That part of things is a little disappointing as smoking is bad for health but yet again wanting to quit is just another thought appearing in the moment.
"I" is ultimately responsible for nothing whatsoever, wow that is quite radical. Doesnt mean Im gonna go round killing ppl now but if that happens its just happening by itself and I have no responsibility. it wont :)

6) Anything to add?

I hope my answers are good enough (T) lol

And thank you very much Mark for all your help, you are very quick with responses and very clear.

Jay :)

ElPortal

Postby ElPortal » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:39 pm

Hi Jay

That's great, thanks for those answers.
I hope my answers are good enough (T) lol
Loving the spontaneity.

So just stand by. I'm going to get a couple of other guides to have a read through and see whether they have any further questions for you. Not sure how long that will take.

I'll be in touch.

Cheers

Mark

JayJ

Postby JayJ » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:40 pm

No worries mate.

Thank you so much for your guiding, very quick work indeed.

Jay :)

ElPortal

Postby ElPortal » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:15 pm

ok look out for a private message from me, Jay.
Let me know if for any reason you don't receive one within a few hours.

Cheers

Mark

Return to “ARCHIVES”