silecram, please come in.

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
silecram

Re: silecram, please come in.

Postby silecram » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:23 pm

So let's see once again, what do you expect the liberation be/ feel like? Is there anything to gain? There is no boom and no angels gonna sing. You will not fly or loose all senses and you still chop wood carry water.
Is there anything missing that isn't here already?

It's just a drop of belief. Like santa. Do you believe that there is an entity behind I?

nothing to gain but i thought i would loose something, well i did loose the believe in thoughts and mind-
and yes i thought there would be some blissfull state, haha... i thought i would be as Nisargadatta, Karl or whom ever liberated one, but off course this is just thought again..

the only thing missing might be the chopping wood and carrying water, LOL---

i don't believe there is an entity behind I- i am clearly nothing.

from this nothing i say thank you Ilona :)

Ilona
Site Admin

silecram, please come in.

Postby Ilona » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:35 pm

You are sooo welcome!
Thank you!
It's a lot of appreciation here now.

And what was that last push?

Truth will set you free.

silecram

Postby silecram » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:31 am

Last push is the seeing/understanding that 'i' don't have to stop, that the story doesn't has to stop, that all can just keep on playing out... and that i am nothing of it, lol

it's a good feeling to be able to be beyond it all.

thanks a lot Ilona for going this far with me, it was a pleasure and a good beginning:)

A lot of appreciation here too :)))

much love,

D

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:37 am

Thank you, Silecram. I see you crossed all the way through. Do you have a facebook account? would love to have you in our groups. :)

Return to “ARCHIVES”