Joseemca, come in, let's talk.

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
joseemca

Re: Joseemca, come in, let's talk.

Postby joseemca » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:58 pm

No self is like Being. Like I AM. Nothing is separate. Everything is joined. Life flows as you. Thoughts, emotions and sensations comes and goes like clouds in the sky. None of it is taken seriously. Nothing has to appear or disappear. Everything is happening at once without control or obstacles. It is just flowing. Light and Free! Free to BE.

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:57 pm

Beautiful, Josee. Any doubt coming up? or all clear?

joseemca

Postby joseemca » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Any doubt coming up?

Well...I feel that once the 'no self' was seen, there is no turnaround. Thank goodness! Can not say that 'doubting' thoughts and beliefs does not come to the surface. But then again, 'doubting' happens' without an 'i'. No control over it. It just IS. So it does not matter. There is no 'i' doing anything. Contrast is used like in a play. And all colors and their different tones are included in the mind. That peaceful awareness is always there in the background. The veil is lifted one belief at a time. Analogically, because there is no veil. In truth we are all liberated already. Have always been, are and always will be. And we all become aware of it in due time.

Thank you so much Ilona for your support...the inquiry helped me look deeper...and take the responsibilities I thought I had off my shoulder...full trust can only be the result...I am reading the interactions you put on your blog. Wonderful.

Love jolol

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:46 pm

Thank you for answer Josee.. you are welcome.

responsibilities? please clarify that. you have a responsibility? is it true?

joseemca

Postby joseemca » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:05 pm

Thought coming up' I have responsibilities'. It would be like believing that I am the one doing anything and everything...ehe...funny 'I' thought lol ( a very strong conditioning in the nursing career: responsible for people's lives and health)
Is it true?
No, nope, zipo, non

I do not have responsibilities
There is no I, no do, no not, no have, no responsibilities

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:40 pm

haha! that was easy. does it feel freeing? what are you noticing right now?

joseemca

Postby joseemca » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:11 am

I might let out some of the 'I' stuff here Ilona. Writing helps me see.
There is resistance in what I so call, 'negative circumstances'. There is a lot of worries about work, finances, health(chronic symptoms) and intimate relationship. I left my stable, well paid job last year(????), finances seems to be a struggle, and in respect to my relationship, I am not going to say more. I sometime find myself doing just the opposite of what is 'right'. Sometimes I feel like I am dying. When I look at myself in the mirror today, I look stress, tired with an uncontrollable head shake???? that I have been struggling with the past year. So it is as if there is resistance in the idea that 'I can not help to prevent' those negative circumstances'. Circumstances that the 'I' does not want. I feel stress most of the times. I know that deep down all of this is a help to let go of false beliefs. It does feel like a fall. I can only inquire all of it. So when mind is quiet, I feel peace. When it is loud, I do not feel as much peace. Yet I know peace can never leave me.

So in resume, are we saying that we can not help or prevent what happens in our lives, even the ones that seems to be difficult???.... There is something that screams and says yes...do this, do that...don't do this, don't do that...

Deep down, none of it matters...right? No. But it does seem to matter to the so called self that does not exist...(smiling now)....sorry Ilona for the ramble...lol

Ilona
Site Admin

Joseemca, come in, let's talk.

Postby Ilona » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:39 am

No need to apologise. Everything is welcome here.

Stress and negative circumstances can be something that one would naturally want to get rid of. It's ok to feel shit. This is how you feel and there is no need to try to change that feeling. It only comes for a visit. And if there is resistance- welcome it. It only shows you where to dig deeper. So rather than feel sorry for the character in the story, follow resistance and find that belief that is not serving anymore. All it is- just confused, impractical programming.
Identify that belief and it naturally stops working against what is true already.

All mind wants is to relax. You can ask mind at any time, what would it need to relax right now.

Thank your mind.

Everything that is false is starting to fall away. Hold on to nothing, it might be intense at the beginning and it might be feeling that nothing makes sense anymore. It's all good. You dint want to hold on the the old, say thanks and bye to it.

This too shall pass.

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Josee, if you are on facebook, join our aftercare group.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/200033776715393/

there is also a new section on the forum for sharing whatever comes after. looking forward to see you there.

Return to “ARCHIVES”