Joseemca, come in, let's talk.

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Ilona
Site Admin

Re: Joseemca, come in, let's talk.

Postby Ilona » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm

wow. seems that you are seeing it, or should i say Seeing is happening...

so what is that self and how does it work? and is there a 'me' in any shape or form at all in reality? what is real?
can you rant about it please...

joseemca

Postby joseemca » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:48 pm

Hi Ilona...okay here we go...Let the ranting begin lol

What is that self and how does it work?
I would say that the self is something that is made up. Yet it is no-thing. An imaginary identity. It's like pretending to be this or that just for the fun of it, playing the game of relationships between an apparent "me" and "you". It is just an habitual tool to identify with something. And because we heard it for so long we believe it to be us. We imprison ourselves in the identity 'I'. It is kind of very narrow minded. It does not see the whole picture. It is limited.

Is there a 'me' in any shape or form at all in reality?
When I look for a 'me', I can not find any.

What is real?
Ouf! Good question. I do not know.But I feel in my heart that everything that changes or that dies can not be real. I would say that real is what can not be grasp by the mind...it is speechless...During the past years, I have White Light experiences of all kinds. I do not know what they are. And sometimes I wonder if, beyond appearances, there is just that...Pure White Light lol...it is a mystery to me. White Light is shining without a "me"...it just happens or not and it does not matter.

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:43 pm

When I look for a 'me', I can not find any.
ok, cool. but what is that i that is looking for me?

i don't really get it. how does that work. can you be more precice?

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:40 am

Where did you disappear? Let's finish this.

Truth will set you free.

joseemca

Postby joseemca » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:14 pm

What is that i that is looking for me?

I don't know...a figment of my imagination. A symbole like all the others. Equally without meaning and without value. It is none existant in reality. There is no 'i'. It is unreal

How does it work?

"i' tells a story. A story of a character. And a story is a fiction. Imagined from one point of view with all the neuro association of the past. It can be seen to be true from the point of view of that i but it is not the absolute truth. i am this and i am that, i did this and i did that, i know this and i know that...everything IS, done and known without the i. So seeing happens and then the story starts with 'i see'. Life is happening all by itself. I can see that the i wants to hold on to a memory. To an identification. To a location in time and space.

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:53 am

Great answer josee. So is there a you in any shape or form in reality?

joseemca

Postby joseemca » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:25 am

There is no me in any shape...no triangles, no circles, no squares, no 'me'...there is no me in any form...no box...no periphery...just space...infinite space!!!! wowais!!! Ah Ah Ah...'i' does not exist...nothing happened in reality...just Life/Shit!...the shit never hit the fan!...eheiiii!....no wonder the 'i' can appear to be scared sometimes...it is so huge that it can not be conceived by the mind...Oups 'carried away' happened...oh well...it does not matter...

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:37 pm

Hahaha! Yes!
Now tell me, what is 'me' and how does it work?

joseemca

Postby joseemca » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:47 am

What is me?

'me' is also a symbole used in language. Like 'i', it is without meaning or value. A tiny we bit of dust compare to all the sand in the world. A tiny we bit of water vapor comparte to all the ocean of the world.

How does it work?

It is used to point to 'me' as in my self or to 'me' as a persone. It has a owning connotation to it. It is pointing to a separate entity, to something personal. It is used by the caracter to play it's game of existing as a separate person. It is only as real as we choose to make it real. But only in an imaginary world, a dream. Only in the mind. Yet it can only be true or false. It is impossible to see 2 worlds. No matter how much 'me' is used, it can never change the truth. ouf...thank God/Dog! lol

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:19 pm

Right! So... How does it feel to be free? Any changes? And what pushed you over?

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:30 am

Josee!! where are you? come back to finish this...

joseemca

Postby joseemca » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:42 pm

I seem to be stuck here Ilona. I do not know how to answer. Nothing really changed. Thoughts, emotions, physical sensations and discomfort still comes and goes. But I do not seem to take it personal. At times when I stop to inquire, I notice that thoughts and emotions just vanishes. Using both 'Where is the i that feel anxious?' and also inviting the emotion to come closer. I noticed a sudden subtle shift within. Like a relief. Like Byron Katie says: Do not try to let go of thoughts. Meet them and they will let go of you. What also really helped me is when you showed me that and action takes place all by itself without the i.

This morning I could sense like something wanting to hang on to that false identity. It felt like frustation and conflict within. And I just let it all come up to the surface. Looking and inquiry.

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:34 pm

What do you expect that liberation should be like? Of course life goes on as it did. Nothing changes, but everything is different, as there is no more belief in controller ''me''.

It's really that simple.
Does that make sense?

joseemca

Postby joseemca » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:21 pm

Yep...it does make sense Ilona and it is simple.
Thanks!!!

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:24 pm

Cool, looks like you are through :)

how would you describe no self to somebody who have never heard of it? let's say one of your close friends.

Return to “ARCHIVES”