Open invitation, reply and we begin

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Elizabeth

Open invitation, reply and we begin

Postby Elizabeth » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:34 am

Yes? Let's go.
Who are you?

LucidLizard

Re: Open invitation, reply and we begin

Postby LucidLizard » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:22 pm

I don't know if I can do this but let's see. I've already posted on Nemo's offer but I noticed that you are from Texas and we'd be pretty much in the same time zone, where as for Nemo lives in Australia. So if it is possible I would rather go with you if it's OK? Thank you Elisabeth!

LucidLizard

Postby LucidLizard » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:36 am

Well I will tell you a little about myself. As I was telling Nemo, fear pretty much rules my life and I am very tired to keep returning to square one. I feel something is missing and all I ever experienced in a spiritual sense was never completely satisfying. What I am looking for is not to change life as such but only my perception of it. I love the simplicity of it when I don't let my thoughts ruin it. I have sort of kept my head above water for the last 7 months in a sense by deprogramming the mind to better see the beauty of life instead of my fears and I have accomplished amazing things thanks to this. So this is pretty much where I am now. thank you Elizabeth ♥

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:50 pm

Hi Lucid,
Nice to meet you. I'll tell Nemo we are working here.
Can you tell me about your deprogramming method?
And what results you have seen from It?
Sounds interesting!
Love, Elizabeth

LucidLizard

Postby LucidLizard » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:17 pm

Thank you Elizabeth, I already wrote to Nemo to tell him. I'll be back after breakfast, I always get up late, noon here in Quebec. I am very excited to work with you! Seen you in a little while... ♥

LucidLizard

Postby LucidLizard » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:50 pm

Can you tell me about your deprogramming method?
I use many methods for i get bored rapidly. So I switch from one to the other instead of stopping the work. I use EFT (emotional freedom technique), Release technique, Reiki, Healing Code and anything else in between depending on where I am and what’s available to me. I can use even simple sounds like the friction people make with their feet as they strike the ground to enhance the energy. But usually I use inspirational music as I blast away releasing whatever bothers me into the field of energy I create between my two hands etc. I use EFT also to reprogram with affirmations, using the negative as well as the positive, for as long as there is a base of truth in what I feed myself as publicity.
And what results you have seen from It?
The results have been astounding. As an example, the first time I discovered EFT I was going through a lot of pain with a recurrent problem, passing gravel through the urethra. In that same week I had downloaded a small pamphlet on the ABC’s of EFT and since I was not going anywhere that night I thought I’d give it a try. I sat on the toilet seat (sorry for the graphics! lol) with the method on the side of the bathtub and I tapped away on whatever phrase came to my mind about what I was experiencing. Even though I was very gauche about it, 40 minutes is all it took for the pain to vanish. I got the idea of including an insurance clause to it by adding: "Never again, this pain is never to return!" tapping for another 5 minutes. Believe it or not it never did return. I did pass more gravel I know, for my urine would turn white as milk every time but I never felt pain and eventually the problem went away completely. All this from a 45 min. intro to what EFT could accomplish! Strong from my success, I started using it on my emotional pains and everything my heart would desire. This was a bit more complicated for I feel more sensitive emotionally than physically. But after a while I got the knack of it and became successful enough to add a lot of stress on my subconscious mind. I started experiencing quite a bit of adversity in my dreams. So I used my dreams to access the subconscious and so on. I could mosh your ear for days non-stop about this, it is one of my passions.

Figured that awakening will come eventually but I’d rather work with myself enjoying the trip instead of waiting for it, while I’m sitting in hell! :O)

Very much love to you Elizabeth! ♥

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:28 pm

Cool, I have family in Quebec.
You sound like an upbeat and take charge person. As well as a fear-based individual.
All different thoughts about a you.
Here we look through the illusion of a self.
In reality, no self to be found. Never was a self.
What leads you to this process, and what are your expectations of it?
Much love, Elizabeth

LucidLizard

Postby LucidLizard » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:46 am

As well as a fear-based individual
Yes fear… as a very young child I always had to touch anything that would scare me in the dark. Somehow it scared me more not to find out about it than to avoid it. Still fear has always been with me no matter what.
Here we look through the illusion of a self. In reality, no self to be found. Never was a self.
In the past, when I did the exercise “who am I” I always felt empty and frustrated cause I thought I needed to find an answer to this. What I read in this forum in the last couple of days made sense in a way and brought up a load of other questions. What is logical to me in this “no self” inquiry is who makes my heart beat, who breaths here and who takes care of the zillions of exchanges that take place in my body for it to stay alive? Not me for sure! But I imagined that it was part of the program built in the subconscious. I understand that my thoughts are not coming from me when I look at intuition or precognition. Not so simple with everyday ordinary thoughts for they always seem linked to other thoughts, symbols or events. What I can’t see is how I’d plan something that needs a sustained train of thought without being the creator of it? Like it's hard to imagine for example that if I planned a murder I would not be accountable for it, all judgments put aside.
What leads you to this process, and what are your expectations of it?
What I expect from this process is to see the truth. I want to see what eludes me, I just have to know. I have a need to explore despite the fears, the hurdles and the boycotts etc. In exchange, I will be as honest as I can and post every day to let you know what I see.

Thank you Elizabeth! Much love to you ♥
PS and I have family in Texas :O)

LucidLizard

Postby LucidLizard » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:07 pm

Good morning Elizabeth! I see you're in here :O) I could not sleep so I thought I'd stop by

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:15 pm

Good morning, Lucid! I'm reading your post so will reply in a bit. More coffee :-)

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:18 pm

Hi Lucid, you asked a question about ownership and doership, so I'll reply with an experiential process.

The computer in front of you.
Is it truer to say it is a YOUR computer, or a computer?

And why?

Much love.

LucidLizard

Postby LucidLizard » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:22 pm

Hey, Google Bot is in here, better watch what I say! lol

LucidLizard

Postby LucidLizard » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:43 pm

it is both and more.. my computer for I bought it (at least who ever I am not, remembers paying for it) and a computer for the simple thought of it and just a thing without a name if looking at it without the experience of it

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:00 pm

So, you own a computer. How does that actually happen?
How did you attach it to an I?

LucidLizard

Postby LucidLizard » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:03 pm

as I said: 'who ever I am not remembers paying for it'

Return to “ARCHIVES”