DANCING WITH THE WOLVES

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Shell

Re: DANCING WITH THE WOLVES

Postby Shell » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:14 pm

Hey dear Mitja,

thank you for your detailed and honest answer. I really respect your honesty.

And I thank you.

Mitja, I want you to look very directly at those feelings and thoughts about intention and decision making.

I want you to look at them with the same mild curiousity or vague interest that you would observe clouds passing by in the sky, no matter if they look like storm clouds or dangerous clouds or lovely soft little clouds.

And I want you to answer from direct experience, whether there is indeed any difference between the thoughts of intention or decion-making passing.... and the simple fact of clouds passing in the sky.

If you find there is a difference, please share with me how a cloud passing in the sky has any more affect or effect on you than a thought or feeling about responsiblitity, intention and decision making.

In love and thanks heaps again,

Shell xxx

Micha

Postby Micha » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:21 pm

Hey,

Thanks for that. You are very quick. This was my issue yesterday. How can someone give so good and so quick reply. Put your fears away, be here and now, go with the flow with your thoughts. You need to be brave very much in order to trust so deeply one day. I can feel that, almost, I see the light at the end of the tunnel. You have to understand/believe very deeply that you are not a doer.

They don t efect, I know. But you need to be alert. And you need to train out presence..you can not be alert uncounsciously.

Yestreday I was alert for almost 4 hours because I couldn t fall asleep, because of too many thoughts,.. but that s another story. And I couldn t fall a sleep when I am alert..I don know why, some apparently can. But there is a progress for sure, I was not effected with thoughts

With love,
Mitja

Shell

Postby Shell » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:03 pm

Dear Mitja,

thank yoy for your letter.

Mitja dear, in your last letter to me did you answer, from direct experience, plain and simple, the questions I asked you?

Sending love xxxx

Micha

Postby Micha » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:38 pm

Dear Shell,

There is no difference when observing thoughts like cloude passing by. They dont effect to me through direct experience. The thought is gone, and another come and go, and so on..

Love,
Mitja

Shell

Postby Shell » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:26 pm

Well done, dear Mitja,

Im really glad foryou that you saw this directly.

Mijta, can witalk about the differences between the observed, the observer, and observing.
Or, if you, will; the seen; the one who sees, and seeing;
Or, if you will. the heard, the one who hears, and hearing?

and you know from me that I dont REALLY mean to do into longwided discussions about this ;-)

I simply want you to report on your findings from direct experience

is there only seeing? Or is there something or someone who sees....PLUS what is being seen.

Look and report honestly, what is true for you in direct experience?

Love, shell xxxx

Shell

Postby Shell » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:29 pm

(see above to my answer to your post, dear Mija)

Mitja, another guide will be joining you. I have directly asked Ilona, but should she not be available someone perfect for you will be with you directly.

thank you for the dance thus far and many many blessings and joy and peace to you!

Love, Shell x

Micha

Postby Micha » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:45 pm

Dear Shell,

Thank you for staying with me so far and for all your love you put in. God bless you.

"I am observing the landscape through the window!" When I am in my mind in I, in myself everything, all the objects are pretty much automaticly labeled. I admit that I wouldn t notice this automatic machine if I didint listen one record of yours. It s so fast, so automatecly, almost no gab between. I experienced mind labeling in several life occasions like all kind of relationships, but this...

Perhaps it is easyer if I close my eyes and just listen, somehow automatic mind labeling is easyer to disconect. When I just listen there is no subject and no object, just hearing which brings me into presence or meditation feeling, into being. And I could do this before it s the way how to achieve presence through the sound.

So the same thing would be with seeing..

I can be even shorter, but I don t want to cheat, so there is a little extra, but not that much as before :)..

Sending love,
Mitja

Shell

Postby Shell » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:19 pm

Mija dear,

I have asked for fellow guides to step in when I can not answer daily. My beloved husband went into heart failure. A demanding situation here, but here I am writing to you and sending love.

I read your letter above with appsreciation. You are soooo close.

Here is another exercise. As Always, I ask you to report from direct and immediate experience.

Can you pretend that you have ammnesia and have never seen this world before?

When the eyes blink open to view the world for the first time ever, is there simply one whole frame of a picture or film playing?

Do the eyes have to be closed to notice that there is only "one whole undivided picture of a world" in any given second?

When the eyes are closed, is there still just one undivided experience in the moment?

Are thoughts REALLY a separate happening?

Or are thoughts also simply part of the whole of whaterver is being perceived, with or without eyes open?

Mitja, you write, ""I am observing the landscape through the window!"

Is this really true? Is there really a separate "you" that observes a separate life through a separate winddow?

Or, Mitja, is "life" simply "lifeing?" All in one witnessable frame, like in a movie? No separable parts. Just one frame.

If I dont explain the questions clearly; please let me know.

In peace and love xxxx

Micha

Postby Micha » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:30 pm

My dear Shell,

I am so sorry fot you two, but this might not be another coincidence. I have a looot of experience in that area. I cured a lot of illnesses of mine through cutting of the beliefs. This was my gate. I couldn t believe it so deeply otherwise. The pain or ilness is a sign, no more. It sows you that your focus is wrong, that you are not seeing the world as it is. It sows you how and where your mind is labeling and leading you away from the truth, from the present moment. When you see the truth as it is, which is not that easy espacialy when you fall so far, the illness disapears immediatly. For sure. I did it more than 30 times and I not a wak tiny person, contraty.

If your husband just have a little bit of your unconditioning love. The first very important thing for him would be to deeply accept the illness and here you can help him. According to the heavy illness he got I assume he is not capable to accept very deeply without you. You need to ralax him and yourself, to loosen the energy. Trust. To believe, not to be convinsed that there is bad situation happening. You can help yourself with chanting, affirmating that this is the sign, the gate to see, illness is alwajy like a red traffick light which shows you that you are looking in a wrong direction and paying attention to wrong things, you need to turn your focus in order to see the light. You can accept easyer if you help yourself with pressing energetic spots which is pretty easy (look od internet or we can talk on skype). The realise is immediate, of course level by level. This is how you help yourself to recover to reach the ground zero. After that you need to cut out the wrong belief which is cousing the illness. A big help is if you look the book of Louise Hay, You can Heal your Life; there is description of ilnessess and beliefs which match and it is very accurate. I did it looots of time. Actually I trained myself that much that the pain is my guard. I know that you can find about Louise and the beliefs on the net; I don t know where but I can ask, for sure there is a book. The same thing is with energetic spot. With the knowledge of yours from dE you could make it, but the problem is if he wants in he can accept. So the first thing for him would be to see the sign and ACCEPT the illnees. Accepting one more time is realy important, otherwise you are countinuing your fight with the Life through the Ego.

If you like we can speak or talk through mail or skype. Mitja.sivec@triera.net.

Be strong, believe it, trust it.

As we are all One, pray always helps. And when you run out of possibilities serving others help as usual; and it is good for keeping your mind clear as you don t want to fall as your husband. You need to keep up vibe-energy level in order to realy support your huspand. Energy and Love is flowing always.

You will do it, I know. I just got a tear, realy, which you know is God energy. This is how Awarness is settlening the Life somtimes.

Sending Love,
Mitja

about me don t worry. We can do it more slow, if you wish and can of course. If not I understand. For me sometimes there was to much thinking, to intense, to much new things. My Soul need to chew it slowly, otherwise there is just hard thinking which helps Ego not me.

Mitja

Micha

Postby Micha » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:40 pm

Dear Shell,

Here I come again.

When you are willing to observe with love and appreciation there is the door to present moment through this sense as well; i remembered one exercise from the past :). I noticed that labeling proces starts when you drop focus on an object. So yes I agre with you, there is just one picture, one frame and you don t need to close the eyes.

Thoughts! I think that thoughts are not the part of a whole whatever is being percieved. Thoughts are labeling so they are forming an ilusion, separation; they make us separate from what it is. They come after sensing. Somehow they are telling us stories which make our lives more intense,but at the end there is not being and no peace for sure.

Sending love,
Mitja

p.s.: I believe that everything material world is built from are beliefs. The spirit/awarness builds Matteria. If I would have an amnesia I would see the mountains for sure and the ocean as well. Why I can t swim in the mountain? I don t know that there is a mountain, but I can admire and for sure it is conical so I have to walk very step or climb. It has a certain shape. Is this shape made on God/Awarness belief at the very begging when ilusion od materia started? Or what do you think would be if you give a child a soda which looks and smells like orange juice but it is alcoholic one and yet the child doesn t know that it is alcokolic? Will he be drunk? Whose belief in that case is making the matteria? I assume that the child would be drunk, even if he doesn t know how is it when you are drunk, simply because the juice or alcohol is made on the belief of another person, the producer. True?

Shell

Postby Shell » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:14 pm

Dear Mitaj,
ques
as Always thank you for your letter.

Mitja, can you please read my recent answer to you, in which I gave you questions to answer. This site is for the purpose of seeing through the illusion of I. And possibly the illusion of separation. It has no other purpose for me. I am SOLELY here to facilitate or keep you focused on the task at hand.

You strayed far from the task at hand in your last post.

This is known as distraction - doing everything EXCEPT the task you came here to engage in.

Im sure you meant well, and I thank you.

However; would you please respect the purpose of this site, and the purpose of a facilitator or guide, here.

There are thousands of internet sites for the topics or conversations you write about. This site has one purpose.

Do you want to see through the illusion of "I"?

If you do, please answer my posts very exactly and do not swerve off into other stuff that is off topic on this forum.

In gratitude and peace,

Shell xxx

Shell

Postby Shell » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:45 pm

2) Please read post above

Mija dear, you wrote, "When you are willing to observe with love and appreciation there is the door to present moment through this sense as well; i remembered one exercise from the past :)"

Question: is the door to the present moment dependent on anything (ie, willingness to observe with love and appreciation)?

You wrote, "So yes I agre with you, there is just one picture, one frame and you don t need to close the eyes.".

Im never looking for agreement. Simply your direct experience honestly recorded. If this is your direct experience, then I confirm it is a helpful one.

Mitja dear, you wrote, "Thoughts! I think that thoughts are not the part of a whole whatever is being percieved. Thoughts are labeling so they are forming an ilusion, separation; they make us separate from what it is. They come after sensing. Somehow they are telling us stories which make our lives more intense,but at the end there is not being and no peace for sure.".

It seems you are on to something here. I would just ask you to look extremely closely at your statement that "thoughts are not part of the whole of whatever is being perceived".

Question: is this REALLY true in direct experience? Or, are thoughts equally and simultaneously a part of the whole that is being perceived?"

Ps, the long section in your ps statement is one I would like you to break down. Read your ps statement and tell me what was belief, and what was fantasy and what was direct experience. this is important so dont skip on doing this.

I look forward to your answers and am sending love and gratitude,

Shell xxx

Micha

Postby Micha » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:22 pm

Dear Shell,

Deeply sorry for made distraction. Peace and Love.

I found the way to observe without labeling. Just seeing. The thought makes the object very quickly when you drop your focus somewhere. Without though there is no window or green grass, mountains, ect. Just one picture.

The door to the present moment happens when there is no thoughts, when the thoughts are just observed like clouds, when you are capable to experience what it is through senses. If you are really aware (no thoughts at all or just a few), present moment is deeper with more beauty, peace and love.
It seems you are on to something here. I would just ask you to look extremely closely at your statement that "thoughts are not part of the whole of whatever is being perceived".

Question: is this REALLY true in direct experience? Or, are thoughts equally and simultaneously a part of the whole that is being perceived?"
Hmm. So when there is looking, there could be some thoughts as well in dE. I am not sure what you are trying to point out, but yes the thoughts are the part of the whole if we are talking about looking the whole picture or film. So we have looking in this case od picture named "landscape), maybe hearing, smelling when walking and some thoughts for sure. Is there something more you wanted to point out? Next step I am aware is that when you believe the content of the thought the objects and subject are made.

p.s. statement is maybe to long and out of the present context. I just wanderif I am is illusion the whole world is an illusion. Obviously something is keeping up the solidness of this illusion..

Sending love,
Mitja

Shell

Postby Shell » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:39 pm

HI Dear Mitja,

you have been doing some direct experience and noticing helpful stuff, it seems.

You wrote, "Hmm. So when there is looking, there could be some thoughts as well in dE. I am not sure what you are trying to point out, but yes the thoughts are the part of the whole if we are talking about looking the whole picture or film. So we have looking in this case at picture named "landscape), maybe hearing, smelling when walking and some thoughts for sure".

Mitja, what is there, before even the awareness that attention or focus (on whole landscape or on little part of landscape like a thought or a view or tree or hand° has or is happening?

What is there BEFORE awareness of the world arises?
By this I mean; awareness of ANWTHIING - be it thought; or a picture of a tree or a landscape which includes all the senses, including endless thoughts that dont stop for long.

What is there BEFORE this arises in perception?
Much love,

Shell

Micha

Postby Micha » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:14 pm

Hello,

I am not sure If I uderstand those questions? Escecially I can t connect those questions with my aswer you market in red writtings.

What is before anything? Awareness itself.

What is before experiencing the landscape as it is through senses not through thoughts? May be awareness experiencing something else we cant be familiar with at this stage of our counsiousness or as I said just pure awareness.

Or may be you have to give me some additional qustions :)?

With gratitude,
Mitja

Return to “ARCHIVES”