It's just time to do this

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
MsBlueSky

Re: It's just time to do this

Postby MsBlueSky » Fri May 13, 2022 10:49 pm

Dear Luchana,

I am so very appreciative of your accompaniment and this entire community. What a gift!

I look forward to the monthly zoom meetings, and watching this settle out to see what arises next. I am cracking myself up periodically with the thoughts arising "this is it, then?" "What am I supposed to do now?" "This is significantly less thrilling than I expected" lol!

And, I'm grateful for the shifts that are continuing to unfold.

I will reach out to you, if anything is feeling especially tricky, and I've appreciated the aftercare resources I'm seeing on the facebook group and here on LU. There's so much more to look through, it would appear, when the time arises.

I hope to attend tomorrow's meeting 6 pm UK/11 am my time.

Thank you again, for the lovely energy you are in the world, Luchana. It's been so very delightful talking with you about these things.

So much love here,
Sue
Sue

Luchana

Re: It's just time to do this

Postby Luchana » Sat May 14, 2022 9:18 am

Dearest Sue,

so much joy comes here reading your words
:-)
As if the ulusion is seen again and again and again for the first time.

Much love and see you during the weekend.

Luchana
Look. There is no you dreaming.
www.awakeningawakened.com

Return to “ARCHIVES”