Clearer seeing

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
faraner

Re: Clearer seeing

Postby faraner » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:40 pm

But yeah, when I say the new baseline, I mean that a new kind of understanding of there being no self is now is. It is the looking based understanding.

Luchana

Postby Luchana » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:27 am

Hi Egor.

I still have some dificulties understand this "new baseline" It's can be something with language or it can be something else.

Can you please look at these questions?

Can you say without a doubt that there is no separate entity, separate from the rest of experience?

Can you say with 100% certainty that there has been a shift from an intellectual understanding of there being no separate self to an experiential recognition of it being a fact?

How does the shift itself felt?

Much love
Luchana
Look. There is no you dreaming.

faraner

Postby faraner » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:41 am

Hi, Luchana,
The answers to your questions are not completely obvious bto me. I don't know,l if that is telling of something.
A busy week, I hope to answer your questions tomorrow.

Luchana

Postby Luchana » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:35 am

Hi Egor,

all right.
No problem, take your time.

Much love,
Luchana

faraner

Postby faraner » Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:00 pm

Hi Luchana.
Sorry for taking so long with my answers.
Can you please look at these questions?
Okay, I finally brought myself to answer those questions.
Can you say without a doubt that there is no separate entity, separate from the rest of experience?
Yes, there is no separation within the experience.
Can you say with 100% certainty that there has been a shift from an intellectual understanding of there being no separate self to an experiential recognition of it being a fact?
I've been pondering this question for a while. I think that the answer is probably yes there have been instances of experiential recognition. Would I be absolutely sure if there have been?
I have to interpret my experience to answer this question. And I don't see how can I trust my interpretation.
How does the shift itself felt?
The instances I think of as looking felt expansive, exhilarating, bright.

Luchana

Postby Luchana » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:05 pm

Hi Egor,
Sorry for taking so long with my answers.
It's ok. Sometimes is like this

Thank you for your answers.
I will share them with the other guides and will write you back. This may take some time. They may (or may not) have some furthur questions for you,

Much love
Luchana

Luchana

Postby Luchana » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:10 pm

Hi Egor,

the other guides have no other questions for you which means that you crashed the Gateless Gate so to speak. But as you already know - there is no one to crash the gate, there is no gate even :-)
Keep an eye for a private message from the admin (or probably you received it already).
There are lot of possibilities to continue investigation in the forum and also in FB, where is an aftercare group - I will waiting to for you there if you decide to join.

It has been such a pleasure and joy to accompany you here. Thank you for the trust, for your openness and willingness to LOOK.

Here is my fb profile so we can keep in touch.

https://www.facebook.com/luchana.uzunova

Much love
Luchana

faraner

Postby faraner » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:32 pm

Thank you so much Luchana!
Your guidance helped me enormously, and it was a pleasure :)

Return to “ARCHIVES”