the gibberish blabber - in need of help

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
gibberishbla

Re: the gibberish blabber - in need of help

Postby gibberishbla » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:00 am

Thank you so much Vivien! You have been such a big help and support. Much gratitude to you! I sent you a private message too earlier. But no worries, this message would suffice. Thanks again!

gibberishbla

Postby gibberishbla » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:42 am

Hello Vivien...

Something came up now...

Remember I asked you a week ago maybe that "what about the killings, covid and stuff and the unfairness of the world"

Something came today so strongly, like a spurge of anger. Then I asked "WHO IS ANGRY?" LEE? LEONARD? WHO IS LEONARD? Me? What is me? Who is me? the answer is clear, no one is angry but anger is happening. THEN I REALIZED THAT BELIEF IS ALSO A FACET OF THOUGHT.... Like no one or no person is believing anything, it is just a thought about a thought (of course thought cannot talk to thoughts) but WHY ARE THERE WAKING UP HERE TO THIS AND THERE ARE PEOPLE SLEEPING? I MEAN, why did this realization happen and some people doesnt? Like it feels calm and peace to wake up to this reality of direct seeing, but why do others do not? And there are no others i can clearly see that. So it is not a personal experience.... But.... It still feels like "where is that belief in the personal me coming?" Of course from thought. All thought generating concepts and ownership.... But there is a waking up and direct seeing... Why is it only to few? I feel compassionate to others who do not see it... Who believes that the me is so real and so the pain and suffering continues....

But there is no one suffering.... It just makes me think why does a belief in a me released from Leonard and why is it not from others? Like who is believing? Who is releasing the belief? So the killings and murders out there are mind and thoughts and happenings spontaneously... No one responsible for it. But there seems to be an attachment to the belief and who is attaching? Thoughts? Clearly not the person because there really is no one there. No doer, no thinker and no believer... So what is that?

Hope what i said makes sense..... It just came up now.

Vivien

Postby Vivien » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:53 am

I've just replied to these in PM.
The most profound discoveries arise from questioning the obvious.

Blog: https://fadingveiling.com/

Return to “ARCHIVES”