End illusions

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Luchana

Re: End illusions

Postby Luchana » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:36 am

Hi Steve,
thank you for your beautiful answers.

I'm going to share them with the other fellow guides and they may or may not have questions for you. If they have - I will brign them for you.
This may takes a while. Will write you soon.

Much love,
Luchana
Look. There is no you dreaming.

Luchana

Postby Luchana » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:42 am

Hi Steve,

the other guides have no other questions for you which mean that you crashed the Gateless Gate so to speak. But as you already know - there is no one to crash the gate, there is no gate even :-) You've maybe noticed that your name turned into blue and the thread has moved into the archive.
Keep an eye for a private message from the admin (or probably you received it already).
There are lot of possibilities to continue investigation in the forum and also in FB, where are aftercare groups - I will waiting to for you there if you decide to join.

It has been such a pleasure and joy to accompany you here. Thank you for the trust, for your openness and willingness to LOOK.

Here is my fb profile so we can keep in touch.

https://www.facebook.com/luchana.uzunova

Much love
Luchana
Look. There is no you dreaming.

Steve1991

Postby Steve1991 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:22 am

Hi Luchana,
Thank you so much for your help you have been amazing you really have made a difference here. You are so direct and kind and so willing to help other. Can't thank you enough or LU.
Stay safe
Love steve

Return to “ARCHIVES”