This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Seamist

Re: Newbie

Postby Seamist » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:00 am

Rhythm is a typo! Xx

Seamist

Postby Seamist » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:01 am

I see there were several typos! Sorry! I really shouldn't post from my phone!
Here is my corrected post:
re: q6, remember how we talked about expectations at the beginning? And how it's not going to be anything like you expect?
When you say:
I have not had the realization of this aware/knowing/consciousness being universal of which I believe is what is considered enlightenment/self realization.
- this is one of those expectations. In the end, the reality is surprisingly ordinary.
Let me know how that sits with you
xxx

KDJ

Postby KDJ » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:59 pm

Hi Sioned,

Yea I thought about those expectations ;) To much reading from other "awakened" beings. Are they all wrong or stretching the truth!?

Kerry

Seamist

Postby Seamist » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:04 am

And remember that "gating" is not the end of the journey.
What happens now is that I ask the senior guides to have a look at your answers.
Sometimes they come back with a question, don't worry if they do.
Xx

KDJ

Postby KDJ » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:48 pm

Sounds good Sioned. Many thanks for your time and patience in guiding me. It is very much appreciated.

Much Love
Kerry

Seamist

Postby Seamist » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:52 am

Sometimes there's a bit of a delay at this point - thought I'd just let you know that xx

KDJ

Postby KDJ » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:24 pm

thanks Sioned

Seamist

Postby Seamist » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:49 pm

Hi Kerry
A couple of questions from the confirmer:
In relation to question 5:
5) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control.
Far as I can tell thoughts just pop up. Of course, like I mentioned, your prior experiences, genetics, etc. all play a factor in what is going to pop up in the brain. How a decision is made is just the mind coming up with one thought after another, often pros & cons and probabilities of outcomes and then one wins out. There is no free will or control because there is no separate entity. Whatever the circumstances were that led to the intention/desire, “I” didn’t create those. However, the body/mind can be programmed for specific desires much like pavlovian theory or propaganda.
What makes things happen? How does it work?
I couldn’t say what makes things happen. Just infinite causes and effects. Everything happens spontaneously.
What are you responsible for?
Ultimately if there is no you, can you be responsible for anything? This makes me think about justice and punishment. Given one person from another doesn’t have a choice as to what pops up in their mind and what thought/feeling might cause a reaction. The best you can do is teach kids correctly when young and those that have done wrong to change the programming.
Please give an example from your own life

and
Who or what will experience ultimate enlightenment? Is there a self waiting for that to happen?
xx

KDJ

Postby KDJ » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:43 pm

I'll work on this

Seamist

Postby Seamist » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:11 pm

Ok
Don't worry at it too hard though!
X

Seamist

Postby Seamist » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:12 pm

Don't work I meant

KDJ

Postby KDJ » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:38 pm

Hi Sioned,
Please give an example from your own life
Me eating a bagel this morning. I am siting here trying to think of an example. My mind is lost in thought. Out of no where, my hand reaches in and grabes the bagel, tears off a piece and puts it in my mouth. I wasn't even really conscious of all this until it was in my mouth. Where did the decision come to do that, the intention, the choice, the control? There was no "separate self" deciding any of those steps. It just happened. Where is the free will in all of this. Yes a thought in the brain says you should go buy a bagel. Then another thought might say, it's kind of a hassle to go get, I am comfortable right now. Ultimately one thought wins out and causes an action. I cannot say there is a separate "free will entity" making the choice. That idea of a free will comes after the fact.
Who or what will experience ultimate enlightenment? Is there a self waiting for that to happen?
I think it is just that sense of being, that "I Am" that is there without any thought or personal self. That "I Am" opening up from what feels like this body/mind "I Am", to the universal "I Am" of all beings.
Is there a self waiting? There is an expectation, which seems hard for me to let go of. This expectation is only there, because of what I have read. Does a self need to be there for the expectation...I suppose yes since the expectation would not be there without thought and the self is just a thought.

Thanks
Kerry

Seamist

Postby Seamist » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:57 am

Hi Kerry
That's you confirmed! Well done!
You'll get a private message here to advise you about your options now, should you wish to follow them up. Look out for it.
It's been a pleasure working with you
With best wishes to you
Sioned

KDJ

Postby KDJ » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:51 pm

Thanks for guiding me Sioned. I really do appreciate your time and patience. Very generous of you.
Sincerely,
Kerry

Return to “ARCHIVES”