Searching for the socks I never owned

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
bonniewonder

Re: Searching for the socks I never owned

Postby bonniewonder » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:54 pm

Hello Jadzia,

Thank you so much it has been a wonderful journey and without you it wouldnt have been possible. I am eternally grateful.
I would like to look at how i can implement this new way of living into raising my son. I think it would be such a wonderful thing to know and learn from a Young age. I still have alot of things that need to sink in and alot more cleaning to do but this would definitely be of interest to me in the future.

Thank you again.

Lots of love
Bonnie

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:00 am

You just say when you want to do something. :-)

Love,
jadzia

bonniewonder

Postby bonniewonder » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:03 pm

Hello Jadzia,

I hope this message finds you well and all is going well with your guiding.

I just wanted to ask about using the LU approach with children. My son is of the age now where I find myself projecting emotions onto him without knowing and using language that is reinforcing a self. If you have any advice about this I would be very grateful.

Bonnie

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:32 am

hello Bonnie,

a dear friend of mine will send you a pm the next days. She is mom like you and guides here too.

OK? You will find a solution.

Jadzia

Return to “ARCHIVES”