Freedom

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
FreeMan2021

Freedom

Postby FreeMan2021 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:48 am

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
Mentally I do understand that 'I' do not exist. Sometimes even see that things just hapening but its just small glimpses. Had read the book gatless gate crashers. Have enlightening quotes app too.

What are you looking for at LU?
I just wan't to see for myself that I don't exist. That life just happening by itself. I want direct expierence not just mentall understanding. Tired of seeking, seminar after seminar, book after book but its leads to more seeking.

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
To have pointers where to look and to have discusion about it. When I was reading gatlless gate crashers some answers was helpfull but sometimes wanted to ask a diferent question than was presented in the book. Therefore with guid will be easier to go thruogh the inquiry process.

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
Seeking about 7 years, done some vipassana, aikido, yoga and many other maditanion and breathing practices. Been askin 'Who am I' ? And so on. It helped for a while but 'I' understood the more I seek the more Im trying to be someone else.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self?

Lubo

Re: Freedom

Postby Lubo » Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:15 pm

Hi FreeMan2021

Welcome to the LU forum.
Thanks for waiting.
My name is Lubo and I can join to you in this journey, if you are OK ?
I just wan't to see for myself that I don't exist.
Without this wanting to see, what are you? Where are you?

Cheers
Lubo

FreeMan2021

Postby FreeMan2021 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:01 am

Hi Lubo,

Can you write to my private email?

FreeMan2021

Lubo

Postby Lubo » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:11 am

Hi FreeMan2021,