SWF in Bali Looking for a Guide :-)

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Colleen

SWF in Bali Looking for a Guide :-)

Postby Colleen » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:56 am

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
I don't understand it at all. I guess I could say some of the things that the website says about looking beyond the illusion of a separate self but that would be me regurgitating what was told to me. I really still have no real understanding of it. I am hoping the experience of a guide will open up the understanding I am looking for. :)

What are you looking for at LU?
I am looking for a guide to take me through the powerful process to get to "no separate self". A couple of my friends have been through the process and have reported an opening through which gave them more freedom. I am interested in the chance of experiencing this myself. I am excited to see that there is a group of people standing for the transformation of others and willing to use their time and commitment to make that possible.

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
I am not sure. I guess what is promised which is helping me see through the illusion of a separate self. And maybe what is more of what I am looking for is the chance to be guided through the process with a person who loves the work and stands for people getting this. It would be great to have a partner who is further down the path than me to assist me in getting it.

Both of my friends enjoyed being guided by Ilona Ciunaite. I am not sure it is possible to request her but if so, I would love to! :)

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
I have been a student for many years and enjoy the process of learning and unlearning through many modalities, teachings, and teachers.

Some things/ people I have learned from include:
Ken Wilber
Intregal Life Practice
Werner Erhard
Landmark Education
Sadhguru
Eckart Tolle
Alan Watts
Brene Brown
Spirit Rock
Jack Kornfield

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self?

Ilona
Site Admin

Re: SWF in Bali Looking for a Guide :-)

Postby Ilona » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:23 am

Hi Colleen,
Welcome to The forum! Glad you made it here.
We can have a chat and see where it takes you.
My first question to you is what are you looking for? What are you longing for?

Take your time and write with whole honesty.

Love.

Return to “THE GATE”