Chat with Ilona or Elena

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Seanbee

Chat with Ilona or Elena

Postby Seanbee » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:59 pm

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
No I, no self. Just pure awareness. Everything happens spontaneously.

What are you looking for at LU?
Speak to Ilona or Elena. I want to end my seeking journey. I am convinced enough and truly believe that you will be able to help me to remove that “self” identification. That’s what I’ve understood after reading from forum chat.

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
I’ve read the forum conversation. It all makes sense. Most spiritual teachers point to the same truth - there is no “I”, “I am”, “Self”, but I don’t see it. I understand it as a general concept, intellectually but can’t apply it.

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
I’ve been meditating for a few years. Practice self inquiry. Following Maharshi’s wisdom postings. I guess at this point it’s all doesn’t matter any more.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self?

Ilona
Site Admin

Re: Chat with Ilona or Elena

Postby Ilona » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:19 am

Hi seanbee.
Welcome to the forum. We can have a chat.
All I ask for is to write from your own experience, as you see it now.

So how do you imagine that “no I” would apply? What would be different? What is incomplete right now? What do you hope for?

Take your time with these questions and write the answers with whole honesty.

:)
With love.

Seanbee

Postby Seanbee » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:28 am

Dear Ilona,

It is my honor and privilege to work with you. I am really grateful for your guidance and support. Thank you thank you! Let's get started. I've realized that there is no "I", "Me", "Self". Everything happens spontaneously here and now. "I" seem to be exist because the thought "I" appears. The mind is playing a great trick in which it appears that "I" is real and controls the life. Life is arising and experiences just happen. "Self" is a fictional character that was assign as a label by parents, society and was/is acting like real. The mind creates this illusion that it can not be so simple to believe that there is no "I" as identity. Be removing this "I" it believes that there is a grand realization, awakening. I guess the mind is expecting fireworks or a bright light that vanishes this "I" and then life changes and all problems get solved. It's funny this identification doesn't want to be vanished. It wants to stay in this illusionary prison where the doors are widely open. The mind can't see what is the real and what is imaginary. I got stuck in my mind and can't get out. I'm hoping you can help me with this pointless spiritual journey.

All the best,
Seanbee

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:52 am

Thank you for sharing where you sharing where you are at.
This identification does not what to vanish. Should it vanish? Hm, what is that needs this identification?
What is that wants to stay in the illusionary prison and what does it get from that?

Here are some questions for you to explore. Write what comes up.

Love.

Seanbee

Postby Seanbee » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:47 am

Hi Ilona,

Life is going on by itself. There is no “I” anymore. This body is part of the life, I am the life. Thoughts come and go, emotions come and go, reactions come and go. Nothing is changed. Just looking has shifted. I got it finally :) There is no more a doer, seeker or observer. All the questions were asked here are just thoughts. I am truly happy that life has brought me here. Thank you for your support Ilona. You are amazing! Thank you, thank you 🙏

Love, joy and happiness.

Best,
Seanbee

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:11 am

Ah, so wonderful to read your words!
Can you describe what happened? What was the last push? What was revealed?
And how does it feel to finally get this?

Love.

Seanbee

Postby Seanbee » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:54 am

“I” has dropped, that’s what happened :) “I” have learned a lot by reading the conversations that others had here. Two days ago I was driving to work and listening LU Enlightening Quotes. “I” absorbed the information and started to test it. Until “I” really looked. It really was just one look, it took a few seconds and all the search was over. There is no who, just this, always now. Life is happening, typing is happening, looking is happening with or without label “I”. It’s so simple 😅. Ilona “I” can’t thank you enough for everything you do! “I” want to help others now to realize the truth. It’s right here underneath all the labels. Thank you Ilona 😊🙏

All the best to you and blessings for the future, although it's always Now! You know what I mean 😅

Love

Seanbee (#label)

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:27 am

Wow! Yes, it’s so simple and it really takes that one look!
Let this settle in and let’s talk in a few days. Meanwhile, if anything comes up, feel free to write.

Have a wonderful day!
Love.

Return to “THE GATE”