Snieguoliukas

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Danguole

Snieguoliukas

Postby Danguole » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:52 am

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
In meditation state when minds got quite, I realize that I am not a mind, that minds coming from nowhere.Understanding gave me a clear recognition of a consciousness in me who is like an observer of all that happening with "me".I am nothing, but at the same time, I belong here with all nature with everything that surrounds me.

What are you looking for at LU?
Despite having these experiences I can not feel like I AM a consciousness itself. I can easily get disturbed, emotional, angry. I desire to strive to understand what it means not to have a self-existing me, be consciousness, and to embody this knowledge. I desire to feel God's presents.

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
I found it difficult to reach that silence, once minds get quiet, I start to see visions, it's like a dream state, but I don't sleep, it's like another distraction comes. I wish a guide can help me to go further into knowing who I truly am. I need support and strength that I luck.

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
I do follow the teachings of Mooji Baba, Ramana Maharshi, Papaji, Sad Guru. I attended several silent retreats with awakened teachers.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self?

Vivien

Re: Snieguoliukas

Postby Vivien » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:59 am

Hi,

Welcome to Liberation Unleashed. My name is Vivien and I can assist you with your inquiry.

This is going to be your inquiry. I will not be giving you new ideas and beliefs; only assisting you in examining and questioning the ones that you already have. We can have a conversation and see where it takes you.

The purpose of which would be for there to be a realisation, more than just intellectually, that there never was and never will be a separate self, as, such. All our efforts will focus on that.

I will tend to ask many questions. That's my job here. These, will be pointers towards no self. It will be for you to examine your experience to find out what's true or not.

I would like to ask you to write only from your experience as you see it, what feels true, with whole honesty.
And also post daily.
If you cannot post, or need more time, please let me know.
Can we agree on these?

Could you please tell me what are you really looking for? How would your life change if you find that?
What are you hoping for to change?
What do you hope that should happen?
What is missing?

Vivien
The most profound discoveries arise from questioning the obvious.

Blog: https://fadingveiling.com/

Danguole

Postby Danguole » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:21 pm

Hi,

Welcome to Liberation Unleashed. My name is Vivien and I can assist you with your inquiry.

This is going to be your inquiry. I will not be giving you new ideas and beliefs; only assisting you in examining and questioning the ones that you already have. We can have a conversation and see where it takes you.

The purpose of which would be for there to be a realisation, more than just intellectually, that there never was and never will be a separate self, as, such. All our efforts will focus on that.

I will tend to ask many questions. That's my job here. These, will be pointers towards no self. It will be for you to examine your experience to find out what's true or not.

I would like to ask you to write only from your experience as you see it, what feels true, with whole honesty.
And also post daily.
If you cannot post, or need more time, please let me know.
Can we agree on these?

Could you please tell me what are you really looking for? How would your life change if you find that?
What are you hoping for to change?
What is missing?

Vivien
Dear Vivien,

many thanks for your reply and email.
I now understood how to use this forum.

Could you please tell me what are you really looking for?
I am looking to feel, to know from my own experience what i truly are. I want to know that my experience and understanding is not an ilusion or ego trap. I have desire that i can not explain to go further in to knowing the truth. And it last for few years. Its like an iner sense that i can not describe by writing. I lisen to so many awaken people who talks about beeing a souls an energy, beeing beyond this body and know that it can not be lie. I know about awakening so much from books, santsangs etc, but so litle from my experience. Also sometimes i get confused, wether its my seeing or maybe i hear it from others.
How would your life change if you find that?
I dont know how it would change my life, every previous expectation that i have are vanishing. I am tying totally to trust in God, if i came to know about it, perhaps its not without a reason.
Once i realize how great is to look at life without expectations, criticism, judgment, BLAME of others, it was amaizing! How great is not be dependent on preconceived notions. How great is to trust in God. This is how i would love to stay in my daily life. Perhaps i am not ready yet if this didnt happen yet. But just few days ago, i have asked for guidance, and next day i found Ilona and this forum.
I dont understant this question.

What is missing?[
I think i lack of concentration and focus.

My deep appreciation

Danguole

Vivien

Postby Vivien » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:25 am

Hi Danguole,

I would like to ask you to learn to use the quotation function, so our conversation will be easier to read later for both of us.
So here is the link to a video how to quote:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=660

Thank you for getting through these questions about expectations. It’s important, because every expectation is in a way of seeing what is here, right now.

Every expectation is a ‘hindrance’ in realizing what IS. Expectations result in comparison. Comparison between what is happening, and the imagined expectation. Thus what has been seen can be thrown out or ignored, since it doesn’t match the expected outcome.
Once i realize how great is to look at life without expectations, criticism, judgment, BLAME of others, it was amaizing! How great is not be dependent on preconceived notions. How great is to trust in God. This is how i would love to stay in my daily life. Perhaps i am not ready yet if this didnt happen yet.
OK. There are some pretty big expectations here. So you had a spiritual experience where temporarily there were no blame, criticism, judgments, etc. And now you are want to feel this way 24/7. But the thing is that just because the self is seen through, these things won’t vanish in an instant. These are the results of many years and decades of conditionings, and those conditionings won’t go away in one swoop.

The core belief of being a separate self is seen through which also includes others beliefs that support this idea. However, like a rug that is beginning to unravel, there are still many knots (beliefs, patterns) that need undoing. Falling away of conditionings can last at the end of the organism. Continuing to LOOK after the realisation is very much the key.

Happiness or peace is a state, and no states are permanent, they are all subject to change. Seeing through the separate individual is not about not having any ‘bad’ or uncomfortable feelings any more. Rather it’s about seeing that emotions don’t belong to anything. They are free floating without being tied to or anchored to anything.

Many seekers believe that seeing through the separate individual is a completely different state that they are currently having, with some special qualities (happiness, bliss, constant peace or whatever). However, this is not the case. Seeing through the illusion that there is a separate entity (self) is not a state. When it is SEEN it, the knowledge becomes factual. Many seekers have the impression that seeing there is no self is a state to ‘abide in’. It's not.
Despite having these experiences I can not feel like I AM a consciousness itself. I can easily get disturbed, emotional, angry.
When there is any form of suffering, it’s not just because there is a belief in a self. Suffering happens when certain stimuli poke or touch our ‘wounds inside’. Those wounds are not a person/self. The self is just an added on narrative.

And the personality stays almost completely intact when the self is seen through. All the conditionings from childhood, all the traumas, all the gathered emotional pains won’t dissolve in an instant just because the self is seen through. These most likely will stay, however, they are much more accessible and easier to work with after seeing through the illusion. This is just the first step, just the beginning, and not the end. The falling away of conditioning can last at the end of the organism.

The thing is that it cannot be know in advance how it will be. Why? Because all expectations come on behalf of a separate self, who is always in a search for peace, happiness, lack of fear and suffering. We simply cannot imagine it, since we cannot step outside from the separate self’s perspective. We can only imagine it within the dream of me. The illusionary me is simply unable to imagine how it would be if it were discovered to be just a fictional character and not a reality. It can only imagine what it wants for itself.

Please ponder on my comments to see your expectations from a different perspective. Because what I can say for sure, it won’t be how you imagine it to be. Since it cannot be known in advance. It’s never how one imagines it to be.

So it would be the best, if you could drop all your expectations, and just to be a clean slate.
I lisen to so many awaken people who talks about beeing a souls an energy, beeing beyond this body and know that it can not be lie. I know about awakening so much from books, santsangs etc, but so litle from my experience. Also sometimes i get confused, wether its my seeing or maybe i hear it from others.
If you want to see for yourself how things actually are, then you have to forget everything you’ve ever learned from others. Since those are just ideas, just beliefs, as second-hand knowledge, which is in a way to see it for yourself.

Please, put all the books and videos aside, we are going to be focusing on what you see, rather than what you have learned. Can we agree on this?

Before starting, please read my above comments carefully a few more times and tell me what comes up by reading the comments about the expectations.
Is there any resistance to any of it?

Do you feel ready to start the investigation?

Vivien

Vivien

Postby Vivien » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:07 am

Are you with me, or have you change your mind?

Please give me a feedback.

Danguole

Postby Danguole » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:35 pm

Are you with me, or have you change your mind?
Dear Vivien

Yes, I am with you. Sorry that i didn't reply for that long time. But i think about your reply constantly. Just had a busy week with family. I am a slow person and so not into writing because i have a dislecsia which become more intense with aging. To write my thoughts it takes me lots of time and energy.Threfore I found it better to express myself and to receive information verbally. Love using voice messages :)
Sorely I understand that it's not possible so will adjust to writing.

I thury apreciate and value your support Vivien

Danguole

Vivien

Postby Vivien » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:32 am

Hi Danguole,

The thing is that we haven’t started the inquiry yet, we just had a conversation about your expectations. Seeing through the self is not about thinking what I write to you.

This inquiry is based on a daily back and forth conversation. I give you some pointer, you look with them for a whole day, and then write about what you’ve seen. Based on your replies, I give you more pointers.
I am a slow person and so not into writing because i have a dislecsia which become more intense with aging. To write my thoughts it takes me lots of time and energy.Threfore I found it better to express myself and to receive information verbally. Love using voice messages :)
I hear you. Unfortunately, we don’t have an option for voice messages, but there is a third option. I not just guide on this forum, but I do face to face video sessions too. I’m sending you a private message about it, so you can decide if this is something for you.

Vivien

Return to “THE GATE”