Experiment

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Radoicho

Experiment

Postby Radoicho » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:23 pm

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
I understand is as one seeing himself/ herself in all other forms that exist in the Universe. Not only seeing in them like in a mirror but also experiencing life as the creation, the creator, the created and the creative force.

What are you looking for at LU?
I am looking for a new way of experiencing life, especially how to be more conscious, aware and present. I am interested in commiting in everyday practice with focus on guided questions. I want to experience how is it to observe directly, free from the filters, belief systems and stories that i have been told.

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
I do expect communication based on compassion, care and understanding of the other. I expect to be guided in fields that i have not yet explored, even to be provoked or pushed to get out of my own "box" of thinking.

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
I have been doing different practices for more than 7 years now however i cannot call them "spiritual". As i understand them they are more connected in living a good life, based on personal development and a understanding of the self.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self?

Vivien

Re: Experiment

Postby Vivien » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:52 am

Hi,

Welcome to Liberation Unleashed. My name is Vivien and I can assist you with your inquiry.

This is going to be your inquiry. I will not be giving you new ideas and beliefs; only assisting you in examining and questioning the ones that you already have. We can have a conversation and see where it takes you.

The purpose of which would be for there to be a realisation, more than just intellectually, that there never was and never will be a separate self, as, such. All our efforts will focus on that.

I will tend to ask many questions. That's my job here. These, will be pointers towards no self. It will be for you to examine your experience to find out what's true or not.

I would like to ask you to write only from your experience as you see it, what feels true, with whole honesty.
And also post daily.
If you cannot post, or need more time, please let me know.
Can we agree on these?

Could you please tell me what are you really looking for? How would your life change if you find that?
What are you hoping for to change?
What do you hope that should happen?
What is missing?

Vivien
The most profound discoveries arise from questioning the obvious.

Blog: https://fadingveiling.com/

Return to “THE GATE”